Why don't you like this guy? What exactly did he do that was so bad?

Why don't you like this guy? What exactly did he do that was so bad?

Attached: machiavelli.jpg (800x743, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laphamsquarterly.org/rule-law/daimons-wisdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He based leadership on vices not virtues.

No he said bad people tend to gravitate toward power so in order to combat them you must understand them and their ways and be willing to use evil methods against evil men. If whites would have listened to him we wouldn't be in this situation.

machas a top notch bloke in my humble opinion

He alright in my book

is that a famas?

Like me on this website, everything he wrote was satire.

If you only read "The Prince" and not his discourses and you think you understood Machiavelli, then you deserve to die.

Second for, Macca as top cunt.

The Prince is a "How to be a jew for dummies". Maybe he was just discussing about it. It was a very brutal period and authoritarism was the norm.

He's a cool guy.

great post m8

t. tranny who has not read the prince

Anyone have some good quotes from this bloke?

this
discourses are the real deal
the prince is just a long ad

Yep...

"What the hell, Luigi, you can see what fortune can do to men. You had just finished fucking your woman when you want another one. I've been in Modena for several days when I came across an old woman who washes my shirts. She asked me to come into her hovel because she wished to show me some fine shirts. Innocent prick that I am I went in. There was a woman over in the corner. "This is the shirt that I wanted to sell you," the hag said. I was terrified. But I fucked her. I found her thighs flabby and her cunt damp. Her breath stank. But I was horny. When I was finished I took a torch and looked at her. I nearly dropped dead. The woman was ugly. She had a tuft of hair on her head but her head was bald. Her forehead was scarred. One eye looked up, the other down. Her eyes were filled with mucus, and she had no eyebrows. Her nose was twisted into a funny shape. Her mouth looked like Lorenzo de' Medici's but was bent to one side. She was toothless and saliva drooled out of her mouth. Her upper lip had a moustache. I looked at her stupefied. "What's the matter sir?" she asked me. As soon as she opened her mouth, such a stench came out that my eyes and my nose were assaulted and my stomach indignant. They could not bear it, and I vomited all over her."

"In human affairs there is, in addition to others, this difficulty: When one wants to bring things up to perfection, one always finds that, bound up with what is good, there is some evil... and it would seem impossible to have one without the other."

Nothing he was a fun guy and a renaissance troll who wrote a book about 4d political chess while shitposting to his friends about banging ugly women.
He wasn't evil in the slightest, just a clever bloke who saw haw things were and didn't hide ugly truths to be "diplomatic."
Basically he was the original pol/ poster.

He was a good guy, he did nothing wrong. He was slandered. Lapham’s Quarterly ran a great story about him and his father — laphamsquarterly.org/rule-law/daimons-wisdom

Attached: ED3A8910-C382-426E-ABA4-D6D7F5CDE451.jpg (1242x2155, 1014K)

Attached: 2F08DA1A-1FDE-4FD2-A796-C5D68B9C696A.jpg (750x518, 33K)

t. lazy jew brainlet with a bullshit humanities degree

He's a good lad, see

Machiavel wrote abput evil politicians, he wasn't bad himself you moron

I love that one, can't find the exact english translation : "he loses, whoever knows what to do if he wins, he wins, whoever knows what to do if he loses"

Macca was an absolute decent bloke fair dinkum. One time the lads and I were on a road trip to our mates beach house and they were racking lines off my copy of the Prince.

Because retarded Gen-X Yuppies thought his book was a self-help manual in the 80's, and started screwing everyone over.

He was a goto fake news producer in the medieval Medici cartel. With ergot being the main traded substance and in a more esotheric way.
You could persuade someone you have magical powers, because he had a trip, with much more ease than today.

All his writings are either complete bullshit, or advices useful to someone who works a cartel.