Russia Tatarstan

How are Tatars treated in Russia? How do most Tatars think of Russia and ethnic Russians?

Attached: IMG_4814.jpg (523x640, 92K)

Attached: IMG_4817.png (360x640, 790K)

>How are Tatars treated in Russia?
Like any other people

How are chechens treated?

Attached: IMG_4734.jpg (640x477, 69K)

So the sauce you use for the fish sticks is made of these people?

So you rape them and give out aids?

aids is from all the drugs use

Russians aren't really racist against Tatars, they're just seen as ordinary part of the populace. They're much more racist against central asians and caucasians because the lower classes of those countries tend to immigrate to Russia for work.

>t. my gf is tatar and I've lived in Russia for years

Attached: IMG_20190223_170421_892.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Idk how in Russia but in Poland they are respected as our muslims

Attached: tatarzy.jpg (640x383, 43K)

but central asians and tatars are both turkic

Not really relevant, there's a big difference in appearance, culture and general intelligence between, say, Tatars and Uzbeks.

If you want to know a turkic group native to Russia who don't get on well with Russians, look no further than the Tuvans.

there is a big overlap though. some tatars look regular white, some look straight up mongolian and everythign inbetween

Let me state it more explicitly. The fact that both groups belong to the same broad ethnolinguistic group doesn't really count for shit, in the same way that it doesn't count for shit that Swedes and Indians are both Indo-European.

Attached: IMG_4820.jpg (640x629, 151K)

um no, that is an absurb comparison

Attached: IMG_4801.png (360x640, 1.2M)

like masters

Attached: muslim_gentleman_with_russian_slaves.jpg (640x420, 43K)

They're indistinguishable besides racial genetics.
Tatars are just mixed russians with original tatars and have their own language. They are pretty much beaners of Russia.

oh snap

Attached: IMG_4697.png (360x640, 1.26M)

Bonneriffic

agreed

Attached: IMG_4770.png (360x640, 719K)

A hot Tatar woman is as hot as any woman on the planet.

Attached: girl1.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

Probably with a grudging respect.

muzzies need the bullet.

I don't think Tatars are muzzies but even if they are... they're based. Muslims keep gays and women in line

tatars are central asians though.

Tannu What?

If you support slimes, then you should be buried along with them.

Attached: tatars.png (283x849, 29K)

Funny thing vast majority of tatars don't like chechens, but people still call us "brothers".
It's probably because we lost our cultural identity, our own tatar language became sort of like a hipster talk: when you want to say something but don't want to do it like the others.
The whole history of turkic people is consists of deception, revenges upon revenges and other butthurt bloodsheds. To be able to withstand such "culture" people must divide on groups that will support everyone inside and descriminate everyone outside. Read the history of Genghis Khan it involves tatars and other turks and unfolds the idea of what I want to say.
The thing is Tatars were indeed one of such groups. But in order to put an end to Mongol-Tatar raids, ancient Russia went on war and colonised tatars, which then followed by an assimilation (not the first one).
The said assimilation caused that loss of national identity and language, resulting in differences in values and culture in comparison with other turkic people.
I did observe behaviour of chechens, how they bond to each other, how they help each other. But it's not like a comradery, it's more like what Solzhenitsyn was saying about the jews in "200 years together", which are in fact khazars and therefore turks too.
But I have never seen anything like that amongst us.
As a tatar I must say that I was have never been taught about all that Islamic stuff, and didn't even know who is prophet muhammed until that South Park episode about Family Guy.
Islam here is treated like some sort of shamanism (Tengrism roots are showing).
We certanly have lost that turkic tribalism for better or for worse.

Attached: vVZATkKnQaU.jpg (807x807, 118K)

To a Russian it does not matter how you look like. If you speak Russian then they will treat you as their own.

Before the USSR, Russians would have probably treated other ethnicity bad, but during the USSR, everyone got the shaft equally, so everyone who can speak Russian is considered a buddy through common hardship.

t. Russian from Tatar and Cossack descend.

Attached: cossackslaughing.jpg (2202x1300, 1.22M)