Nigger Robs store in Texas - sets customer on fire

NIGGERS DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST -----

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6736455/Shocking-moment-man-douses-store-clerk-customer-lighter-fluid-sets-one-fire.html

Attached: 54f0e49bfb8dad8a7a540c85e0281f07200df1eb5a2738932380c0691c68ceb7.jpg (255x191, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CSqpDvi9FFI
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/While I think that white men are better long term partners, they just can't compete with blacks in bed./
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based niggers BTFO humans

>huwhite landwhale = humans
top kek

post the webm next time so we won't have to call you a faggot
faggot

Attached: funwblacks1000-Tx-Nigger-robs-binds-sets-on-fire-clerk.webm (480x270, 2.53M)

Filthy niggers. Calling them monkeys is a compliment they dont deserve

death penalty please.

youtu.be/CSqpDvi9FFI

Attached: funwblacks624-nigger-pack-beat-and-rob-DC.webm (480x360, 2.5M)

He just tried to help the fatso burn some calories

White girl here. I'm someone who's dated both blacks and whites. While I think that white men are better long term partners, they just can't compete with blacks in bed.

I'm not trying to start a flame war, just telling my personal experience. If I could go back in time I would waste less time on whites, though. You can always marry a white man in your late 30s, when you're young it's better to have fun with men who can fuck you hard and rough, and there's nothing better than a hung black bull for that.

>He just tried to help the fatso burn some calories

Attached: funwblacks571-cpd-4shot-in-store-wytppldidthis.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

He did a good job with extinguishing the fire at least though. Nigger too retarded to properly even burn someone.

such weak pasta
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/While I think that white men are better long term partners, they just can't compete with blacks in bed./

Attached: funwblacks549-muh-culture-shoot-nigga-and-rob-on-sidewalk.webm (480x270, 2.41M)

>what's important is fulfilling my sexual carnal desires and be a total degenerate whore
Typical female.

>Typical female.
low-iq greaser falls for the bait

Attached: funwblacks527-dinner-w-Tyrone-shootout.webm (318x360, 492K)

Just noticed my ID says IQ 47 so you may not be wrong.

Attached: 1550787357207.gif (384x216, 280K)

Planning to go kill a lot of niggers soon.

Amen brother.

Attached: 1518921753135.jpg (1024x776, 129K)

He actually grabbed the woman from outside the store, pulled her behind the counter, tied and taped her up, then set her on fire for absolutely no reason.

based

>setting customers on fire

Good luck

Attached: bvxbv.jpg (625x626, 33K)

it's a
> FIRE
sale

Attached: funwblacks332-african-culture.webm (654x360, 2.3M)

Just like in his native land! Proud African culture!

If you're a true texan and you allow a nigger to set you on fire and not fill him fulla holes then you deserve to get burnt.

Where's the national news story for this? Jussie Smoletts fake hate crime and the MAGA hat kid were reported on before we knew they were bullshit hoax reports. Why isn't this on MSNBC or CNN or FOX? Why do I have to go to some rag like Dailymail to see this?

>Where's the national news story for this?

Attached: nautika-nigger.jpg (720x494, 68K)

but he din 'een do nuttin at awe nigga fuck u nigga raciss ass nigga white ppl

Some one post the systemic racism.. More money for them programs cartoon, please.