Swedish kids are literally smarter than adult fucking Americans

Swedish kids are literally smarter than adult fucking Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSEIAqHtEZE

Attached: 1492790505019.png (593x427, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eN5qwqyN1Wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>learning from children
op is definitely ethnic swedish

Better than being Swedish.

Christcucks eternally BTFO.

atheism = mental illness

>Hey dude there's a Magic Skydaddy who created all of this
>okay wheres your evidence
>Lmao ur mentally ill

Kids can be indoctrinated to believe and disbelieve God. They haven't the capacity to philosophize existentialism.

>Well, I believe in God
>He was so incredibly old, he died
And now we are here: in a godless world.

>Swedish kids are indoctrinated into a different worldview than those in America
Wow

>Imports hordes of niggers
>Said niggers rape their women
>Claims intellectual superiority
Nice one

All video I was waiting when they show some old migrants who pretends to be a child

I love my life actually

>christian swedish kids are bright, cheerful and cute
>atheist kids are just weird and trying to be edgy

Attached: 1550712360552.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Swedish kids don't believe in God but believe in Allah. Fuck Swedistan, God bless amerikkka!

It's because of all you fucking pagans teaching kids to believe in the tooth fairy and santa clause.
>lol j/k santa isn't real kid
>but God is ok?

>America
>good Christian nation
bro Americas going to hell

Attached: download.jpg (962x754, 213K)

Atheist kids were simply sad.

lol what? he's calling you mentally handicapped you loon

>if we lie to them to make them happy then lying is okay

jew

>believing theres a dead kike on a stick who died and came back as zombie jeebus
what other fairy tales do anons believe in?
little red riding hood?
Hansel and Gretel?

jesus wasn't jewish and I have the scripture to prove it!

Religious children seemed the most autistic out of the bunch actually

Brainwashed into atheism, nothing to see here.

This is sad.

>literally smarter than adult fucking Americans
Reaching for the lowest hanging fruit there Olle. That's not a great feat of intelligence. If not for a biggest jewish population on earth, their average IQ would be in the low 80s.

alpha

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-23 at 13.28.39.png (1624x1262, 2.19M)

>kids are told in Swedish schools God doesn't exist
>they repeat it
Amazing work Sven.

The whitest and least Jewish states have the highest IQ you alcohol addled monkey.

Everyone is Sweden takes anti suicide pills twice a day. True fact.

I’d like to see video of the same kid, about 18. He’ll have his bum stitched back up after being raped by Muslims and been beat numerous times for not believing in allah.

/Thread

nord nigger

That kid is pretty racist

Attached: 2c67cdbd36f0991868666d9306c50394--muslim-immigration-islam-muslim.jpg (236x284, 19K)

Naw, it's just because they actually have a soul. Except the kid with no God. He is a God.

>he thinks children come to conclusions are their own
literally monkey see monkey do

>Swedish kids
meh

Attached: 1527207056708.jpg (620x348, 177K)

You do realize that your people will be extinct in 20 years, right?

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (680x411, 302K)

>btfos Sweden by describing America
/thread indeed

How having no faith in a sky daddy and fearing it is mental illness already?
>I believe in a sky daddy, so should you, infidel!

Just not believing in god/gods do not make you smarter.

Atheism is the gateway drug to communism.

such lovely kids, such incredibly well brought up minds ... these kids have experienced not to obey but to say what they honestly think. Thank you for the upload and Thank you Sweden!

Say something bad about Islam.
>nb4 the swede is scared of the invaders LITERALLY raping his women as he tries to shitpost Christians on pol

>burger comprehension
Who said anything about individual states you obese mutt? I said as your country on average would be in low 80s due to sheer amount of subhuman low IQ mutts such as yourself.
Those "white" states have 1/10 of the population of nigger-spik states like Commiefornia.

It actually is.
Atheist nations also die out. I'd laugh with glee, but as a European I know that my people are going to go extinct, replaced with low IQ savages.

kek. what they believe in wont matter much; not like they will have much of a say in their religious professions under the new caliphate

That is sad.

pls explain

>Netherlands
can't tell if this is a racist or an actual muslim extremist threatening sweden

Attached: b35.jpg (353x334, 56K)

Durr believing in god is so stupid huh.......everyone should be more progressive like Swe....

Attached: Sweden lul.webm (960x540, 618K)

>thinks about nothing but Americans
>doesn't believe in anything and is proud of that
>imports third world to take over country
imagine being Swedish.

Attached: 569467964.jpg (1002x857, 69K)

Yeah well my dicks smarter then every math problem ever combined

This, Atheism allows no hope for the future, which is why religion IS necessary. Without hope, everything seems pointless. There aren't any defined standards for morals. Thus, there isn't any necessarily right or wrong. Without any standards for these things, everything it infects begins to decline, much like modern day Europe. Modern Europe is really beginning to reap the benefits of Atheism.

> Decline in population
> Replacement by Africans/Arabs
> No morals
> Destruction of the family
> Nihilistic children
> Hedonism abound
> Etc.

The thing about this is, it can all be turned around in just a single generation. Just like what Nazi Germany did when Hitler was elected.

>Be Europe
>White population continues to become atheist
>Atheists do not breed at replacement levels
>Get replaced by shitskins that are even more extreme than Christians
>Believe they are intellectually superior even though on an evolutionary level they are a genetic defect

I am also atheist, but I hate them on average more than Christians. Christians were right about the faggot agenda going towards pedo shit after the legalization of marriage. Christians were right that abortion is going towards infanticide.

Attached: 1508117985246.png (403x448, 53K)

Atheism solves the human variable that makes communism impossible.

When you take a person's belief or faith in the supernatural away you leave them with belief and faith in the material world that requires evidence and fact to exist.

The universe is information first than materialized second before consumed third and then processed fourth.

Essentially god and every related negative aspect would be deleted and the entire human race lives in harmony as cyborgs from the future.

Get on our level, kid

Attached: Mere_Christianity__C_S_Lewis.jpg (260x343, 18K)

Did you forget that cuckolding is the intellectual's fetish? kek

Why are atheists so angry?
youtube.com/watch?v=eN5qwqyN1Wk

Attached: 1550897893756 (1).jpg (760x488, 41K)

Get rid of non whites and we would be Asian tier in intelligence.

Attached: PISA 2015.png (446x1406, 121K)

>Mere Christianity tl;dr
>If Jesus wasn't god, why did he say he was? Checkmate, atheists.

Attached: 1542893580593.jpg (500x764, 89K)

Are they really? What does the average swede child make for a living?

imagine how black the father had to be for those mulattoes to be that dark

Lol!

YES!

BASED!

LIFE MEANS N O T H I N G. BE DEGENERATE, BE NIHILISTIC, THERE IS NO POINT TO LIFE!

THOSE STUPID FUCKING AMERICANS DON'T REALIZE THAT, DO THEY? AMERICA IS SO BACKWARDS, ENLIGHTENED SWEDEN IS SHOWING THEM THE WAY!

HAVE AN UPBOAT

edit: thanks for gold, kind stranger!

>Hello, I'm Sweden
>I don't believe Christianity has any truth or value
>I believe all human races are exactly equal
>I believe we should open our borders to everyone
>I believe we should use our wealth to help all the poor

10 years later....

Attached: scandinavicuck.jpg (1024x725, 477K)

The only thing swedes learn to worship is the black cock going into their crush.

>I believe all human races are exactly equal
>I believe we should open our borders to everyone
>I believe we should use our wealth to help all the poor

These are literally Christcuck values though

yet, despite their agnostic parents, basically every swedish kid said he believes in God

it'd be interesting to see what you'd sound like if you were crucified

Whoa, you cannot argue for that logic. All direct quotes from the Bible and the Magisterium.

Thank you for enlightening us backwards Americans to the beauty of Nihilism, godlessness, and degeneracy. Thank you for letting us know nothing in life matters, you should get gold for that B A S E D comment!

I already knew this was going to be about "God doesn't real"

We're genetically predisposed to it though, so it's no wonder. There are books on the subject which I would definitely suggest people look into if they're interested.
Whenever someone has no religion, something else will always become a pseudo-religion, such as politics, anti-religion, hedonism, and more.

Attached: 1550159400251.jpg (556x712, 74K)

only brainlets lump everyone into the same tiny category.
Are you only capable of living in a tiny paradigm?
Stop believing your television and internet. Not everyone here are eating cheeseburgers and worshiping a kike.
Many of us can say that even though we were forced into churches, we never fell for the bullshit. We watched as the delusional walked down the aisle to the charming music like brainwashed zombies to accept the mythical kike as their owner.
Softly and tenderly, you can go fuck yourself if you are incapable of looking past an image placed in front of you.

the book is really short and even you could understand it

Attached: Atheist.jpg (500x686, 63K)

Our whole civilisation is grounded on the belief that god is real.

From the top your your head, please tell me 5 things that atheism has created. Just 5 things. 5 atheist things that our society benefits from.

That must be why they’re all turning into girls. Gtfo swedefag

we're genetically predisposed to it, or it's simply imprinted on our nature and it's evident to reason

Those children all look like they're going to off themselves as soon as they're old enough to get their hands on either a knife or a noose.

That cutie in 0:30, she was born for BBC

>skydaddy
Anyone who uses this word unironically is a sub 60 iq retard with the cognitive capabilities of a garden snail

I suppose that's another way of saying it. I don't disagree with your statement.

Seconded.

Speak for yourself. Not everyone is genetically inferior.

Ha, good one.

I wouldnt believe in God either if I had to watch my dad living in a cuckshad in the garden while mommy gets railed by 15 somalians every night

Attached: swedensimulator.jpg (838x627, 87K)

Ohohoh

Attached: 1550905486574.png (1199x790, 245K)

''God'' seems like a pattern recognition block. How on Earth could you rationalize that your wife births black orcs except by committing adultery?

Maybe life is more exciting when it reminds more of a childhood fantasy where literally everything is possible and plotholes such as black babies don't make you stop and think for a second.

Atheist's rob people of their souls.

Then why do they keep Being raped and killed by muslim refugees?

/thread
If psychology wasn't run by leftists Atheism would be listed as a mental disorder

rekt

Atheists are basically non human who can't think for themselves.

>religion is weakness
Yeah if you ignore all statistics and just go with your feelings, you’re right.

and look where that got you

Attached: yes!.jpg (662x577, 88K)

>Change God to Allah, and watch your country burn and the children beheaded on Nation TV while your PM sucks 10 more nigger dicks straight off the boat

Nice strawman picking on Christians and Catholics. To bad your nation is so backwards fucked, you denounced "God" only to pick up Islam lol. Have fun with that. I'll take my nation of magic fairy believers over a nation of Islamic shit encrusted mess.

Attached: 1529967411835.png (600x450, 705K)

fpbp, why do liberals insist on taking the words of children as profound wisdom? Sage.

Children typically will repeat whatever their authority figure says in order to get emotional affection in return