Snitching on your own family

>snitching on your own family

Only whites could be this cucked

Attached: 1550927305132.jpg (720x685, 91K)

50 years of propaganda to destroy the cohesive family

Mark Harris is a hardcore Christcuck and so is his family. This is what he and his family get for pushing Christcuckery for so many years.

As far as what happened that is what they get for hiring people and not monitoring their every step. Some rural retard thought he would help Harris by "ballot harvesting" in his favor. That rural retard destroyed Harris campaign and political carrer.

Honestly, this is yet another example as to why absentee and by mail voting should not be allowed. All it does it leave open the opportunity for dirty tricks. In other elections you see boxes of ballots and late ballots showing up out of no where. Either you are present and vote or you do not vote.

Attached: 3897459734985345.png (1000x1000, 88K)

>not holding your family to a higher standard

Literally nigger tier

Literally every democratic election in history was cheated.
Hillary cheated, but Trump cheated better
Not cheating is just losing. The "will of the people doesn't exist"

Honestly, it does not matter. Harris got what he deserved for not monitoring his people close enough and now he is ruined. His son got an "I told you so" as his ship was sinking.

As far as voting is concerned all voting should be done in person and all voters should be verified. Cut out the ballets in the back of some office showing up hours or days later non-sense.

only commies*
fixed that for you. The same stuff was happening under Soviets in East Germany. This is why they undermine family institution

"My dear departed grandmothers, as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty."

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Also, the moron Harris hired who fucked up his campaign has given Democrats "voter fraud" material to use against Republicans for the next few elections. Thanks a lot morons.

At least his son has some integrity and understands what the law is.

Only shitskins use the term "snitching". The law' the law, nigger. Oogabooga go back to Africa.

This. Complaining about "snitches" or rats is literally nigger-tier behavior.

As if it's a conspiracy theory...demographic evolution converges to minority Repubs in the next cycle. The Gingrich's/McConnell's saw it and embarked on a Voter Suppression/Gerrymandering expedition for the last 30 years to try and save it. They just got bred out of relevance.
Good riddance as*holes!

Hungary knows Trump cheated and he did it even better!

you are really retarded..

>Trump cheated
Kek. Loser.

Attached: hillary_supporters_dont_care.jpg (1434x958, 255K)

Absolute brainlet.
Your media still harps on about Russian collusion 2 years later, and it never had any basis to begin with
Stabbing your kin in the back for improving optics is asinine

Id beat my kids ass and then never speak to him again. How embarrassing he raised a snitch

Omertà for family is completely justified fuck the law as it is no longer god’s law.

Well don't be a fraud while tryna reach the stars, get good scrub the law has to reach the truth if you're just that deep in politics, too many lives matter around the system you have fraudulently affected

>when the cheap labor so good you don't care if your policies are result in your own constituents being replaced

The problem you seem to miss is that it is up to Republicans to counter the Democrats and media but they do not.

Now that this Christcuck Republican hired someone who tampered with ballots the Republicans will be labeled the party of voter fraud. One person on one relatively minor campaign will fuel Democrats claims of voter fraud for now one. Of course the spineless, gutless Republicans will do nothing to fight back.