How do you take a girl away from her boyfriend, if you for sure know you're better than him in every single way?

How do you take a girl away from her boyfriend, if you for sure know you're better than him in every single way?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>Not currently with her
>Still somehow 'better'
Got bad news for you, man.

Anyway you generally don't, this is 100% on the girl and a lot of them aren't willing to split off. At best you're a backup option, at worst she already has an excuse to ghost you and cover up her interactions with you if she's called on it.

Maybe... move on when the girl is taken, yeah?

You dont. Reap what you show today's harvest is tomorrows projection.

Maybe shes the one that's wrong for him?

That second part is irrelevant. Just hit on her. You have a natural advantage because most everything you will do is novel and refreshing, and she has no history of negative experiences with you to balance that out. Kinda the same phenomenon when kids will think their friends' parents are so much better than their own. All they see is the good part.

You probably arent better than him

It was 100% a right place/right time thing. If I had gotten to her before, I would've.

> cruelly tear down someone's relationship to be with promiscuous woman
>promiscuous woman cucks you as you had her do previously because that's the only type who upgrades like that
>profit . ?

Well find someone else's right place right time. If you are so much better than him surely you could do better then her

If you can woo her away from her man, another man can woo her away from you. Reap what you sow

>intentionally seeking out disloyal women
Are you just looking to get cucked?

Stealing isn't synonymous with keeping. Haven't you heard of people stealing cars for joyrides and then dumping them hours later?

>I want to take his gf
>dude, That's wrong
>I-I meant borrow, like a possession or object
Hoo boy

So you just now realized the caliber of OP's character? That part should have always been obvious. I just found it funny that people thought he should care about getting cucked later on. Respect for monogamy and fidelity doesn't sound like his MO.

You don't. Because then you end up with trash.
If you succeed in stealing the girl, it means she wanted and went along with it. That makes her disloyal, and just a waste.
Cool if you just want her for some fucking, but what about later when some other guy starts making the moves in her? Then she pulls the same shit on you.

Really depends on what you want out of it.

Attached: IMG_1263.jpg (336x330, 36K)

What if I can't be outcucked?

I assure you, you can be.

Are you that guy whose friend kept sending him videos of his girlfriend blowing him? If so, based.

but i love *her*

Attached: Its+not+pepe+mom+itxs+apu+apustaja+_72a7028672d542bb8cac8fd8354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 30K)

If you're so good get your own girl.

Dude you're on Jow Forums. Stop trolling

I accidentally stole a girlfriend once. I happened to be at the same bar as them and I just hung out with the girl and bought her a few drinks while the guy was too busy hanging out with friends and neglecting her. Took her home that night and we banged.
The relationship was pretty much over i just happened to be there.

Same with when I was the rebound guy after a a girl broke up with a guy or vice versa and they'd just break up and get back together every few months I just happened to stick my foot in the door so to speak