I need some courage Jow Forums

I need some courage Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20190101-185251_Messages.jpg (1080x589, 46K)

If dubs post "u wan sum fuk?"

^^^

Ahhhh shit

>i want to see [insert movie or concert coming up], come with me

But it's not dubs? Newfags

Hang out with her plenty, I just want to express to her how I feel

>I like you
beta as shit OP

>Would you accompany me to the zoo/museum/festival/ etc?
Focus on the 2nd step and you won't have to worry about the 1st

dont do it OP. this method worked in middle school not anymore

Don't tell a girl you "like her" that's the fastest way to put pressure on them and lead you to lose out on whatever you think you're gonna do.

Think about it, you tell her "I like you", and so waht? Is that supposed to switch a flip in her head that goes "omg he likes me I guess I like him too". No, that's now how it works brain dead moron. That's not how you get someone to like you, and even if she already does like you, it will still just add unecessary pressure.

INSTEAD, ask her out, and if she does like you, you can build a relationship from there, and if she doesn't like you, you'll have a chance to get her to like you when you take her out. Rather than putting it all down on this retarded scheme.

Trips > dubs so now OP really has to do it or he's an even bigger gay

The longer you wait to do it the less you'll be willing to. Go back to the screen and send it before you get cold feet. If she doesn't like you, you're in the same position as you are now; if she does like you, well now you know and can move forward from there.

Trips are rarer than dubs. He should up the ante.

Tell her in person

listen to me OP
"wanna hang out sometime?"
thats all you have to say. confessing is bullshit because it forces the other person to either strap into a relationship or leave. it makes shit uncomfortable. ask to hang out, take things from there, and keep it natural

This is the kind of thing I'd expect from a boy in middle school. Are you underaged, Rob? Get a fucking grip.

Unless you're a 7 year old kid in middle school, never straight up tell a girl you like her unless you've been dating for months. It's the most beta, needy and desperate thing you could do, it makes you look like a complete chump. It pretty much guarantees she'll reject you.

>7 year old kid in middle school
Uh

Alright, I'm not sending it, asked her a question about school. Going to ask her on a date this weekend

Don't tell her you like her. Just ask her out on a date and she'll be able to figure it out. Take your time with it.

You're pathetic OP.

No you fucking idiot. Ask her on a date NOW

Dont fucking screw this up faggot. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS NOW

Attached: 1521594031837.jpg (1808x1204, 692K)

send this: Lets get some food at X-place on Y-day

>Madeline-chan anata ga Suki

This is not a fucking anime, retard. That's not how it works.

>telling someone you like them puts pressure

No it doesn't, not unless that person is one of those gen Z types who cannot handle any sort of proper emotional intimacy. In my experience one person saying they liked the other was simply stating how they felt, and personally it usually just meant a girl thought I was cute and funny. It's another way of saying "wanna go out with me?", and someone who is interested enough will want to take it further.