"If the world hates you, know that it hated me first" - John 15:18

Attached: ChristianAgainstWorld.png (800x600, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSDb7iBTg70&t
liveasfreepeople.com/2018/10/16/christianity-is-fastest-growing-religion-in-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=eN5qwqyN1Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec
foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/11/the-german-election-is-a-christian-civil-war-merkel-cdu-afd/
youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y&t=957s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feels fucking good to be Christian desu.

Attached: zn521zhh3lgz.jpg (1008x1008, 95K)

Mark 13:13
"You will be hated by everyone because of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved."

i like how jews and pagans are written on nigger arms

i'm greek orthodox
Never forget people will always hate christians look at the christian persecution in india and pakistan.
Faith is something they can never take from us.

well, theyre the mental niggers of this world so why not

Then stop trying to convert my people into loving and liking niggers, kikes, jews, feminists, etc. All degeneracy stems from weakness. Christianity is the pinnacle of weakness.
>Love your enemy
>Bless those who hurt you or hate you
>I have come to turn brother against brothers, son against father, etc. Basically destruction of the family
>salvation is from the Jews
>Give your material blessings ($$$) to Jews and the Jews will give you spiritual blessings (muh heaven)

I'll tell you the truth. Nature is the truth. Those who adhere to nature's laws will prosper. Like Islam does. Islam keeps women, gays, faggots, lesbians, and Jews in check. You spineless cucks don't. That is because it is in the nature of man to be superior to women and to suppress their evil desires of making the country weak.

Amen. Christianity and Christians have always been persectued. Look at Rome or the more modern example of China.
But nothing can stop the truth

Attached: Jesus.jpg (564x705, 55K)

>Christianity is pinnacle of weakness
wew, rabbi

Attached: Christianity.png (800x723, 516K)

Hahaha this is full of bullshit

>>>Then stop trying to convert my people into loving
Stopping someone from thinking a certain way because they find something interesting aside from worshiping a war lord.
Spoken like a true muslim.

> Islam keeps women, gays, faggots, lesbians, and Jews in check.
The Bible is also fundamentally pro-patriarchy, anti-gay and anti-jew.. way more than the Quran actually.
Except we dont idolize some kidfucking, murderous pedophile terrorist sandnigger who died from a fucking fever like a beta cuck

except its not

Attached: AtheistsVsChristians.png (1269x619, 439K)

Christianity is growing immensely in china so it will have the biggest population of christians than any country.

Let them try to come and get us, it'll not be the first time the Word of God withstood cancer from inside and outside the church; we survived the Borgias after all.

Attached: 1550114025341.png (680x949, 428K)

The commie governement try to suppress Christianity as hard as they can. But millions convert every single week

Attached: GADOLIC.png (766x716, 801K)

Amen

Attached: 551.jpg (894x487, 69K)

They hate us cuz they ain't us senpai

>Christianity and Christians have always been persectued.
don't you find it strange that the romans who had been tolerant of every single religion they met - and had let everyone build temples of their god(s) everywhere in the roman empire - suddenly started hating christians? do you think they did that for no reason at all?

and can you please explain why there are dinosaur bones buried below the grown if god created earth 5000 years ago? do you think dinosaurs did not exist? do you actually think the earth is 5000 years old?

and do you not think it was mental illness and not god that made abraham hear voices in his head, telling him to cut up his penis, which he did, and then to murder his child with a dagger until the voices told him not to?

>are you capable of answering any of these questions or will you just reply something along the lines of "well look at atheism they're even stupider lol" ?
>are you capable of answering any of these questions or will you just reply something along the lines of "well look at atheism they're even stupider lol" ?

Attached: 1550491518336.jpg (808x1024, 139K)

>I'll tell you the truth. Nature is the truth. Those who adhere to nature's laws will prosper. Like Islam does. Islam keeps women, gays, faggots, lesbians, and Jews in check
Oh so that must be why the Middle East is the 1st world and Europe is 3rd world

And look at you faggots now. You did all that when you were politically incorrect. Now when the Bibles are in everyone's hands everyone knows the truth about what Christianity is really all about. Weakness.

We're still patriarchal after all these years and will remain patriarchal and will keep making babies while you suffer with low birth rates. I'm not saying convert or die. I'm saying convert and you'll save yourself and your race.

It'd been over 2000 years, he ain't coming back, and quit proselytizing on Jow Forums, you Jehovah's Witness wannabee.

Attached: JesusSpeaks.jpg (228x226, 11K)

>But millions convert every single week
Lord have mercy.
Cool pic!

((()))
You're not fooling anyone.

Attached: meme_flag_nazi.png (906x900, 294K)

Jews deny Jesus as the messiah
Jesus denounced the Pharisees teachings which Jews practice today.

The way is already being prepared for his comming

>don't you find it strange that the romans who had been tolerant of every single religion they met
historically illeterate level: jew

>suddenly started hating christians?
yeah, because the edomites was working with the early AD emperors to destroy Christianity.
Many emperors, like emperor Julian for example worked very closely with the jews in order to kill off Christians wherever they could find them.

>and can you please explain why there are dinosaur bones
its a very broad topic. watch and be enlightened, rabbi: youtube.com/watch?v=lSDb7iBTg70&t

>do you not think it was mental illness
muuuuh mentall illness.. Not sure if you actually try to sound stupid or if youre really that ignorant of Abraham.

>don't you find it strange that the romans who had been tolerant of every single religion they met - and had let everyone build temples of their god(s) everywhere in the roman empire - suddenly started hating christians? do you think they did that for no reason at all?

Did you just prove Christianity as the true religion?

>Love your enemy
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36
What do you think the swords are for, sand nigger?

>I have come to turn brother against brothers, son against father, etc. Basically destruction of the family
Have you honor killed any family members lately?

>salvation is from the Jews
You mean the synagogue of satan?

>Give your material blessings ($$$) to Jews
Bring one-tenth of your income into the storehouse so that there may be food in my house. Test me in this way," Malachi 3:10 It says nothing about giving it to jews.

I hate faggots. That doesn't mean faggotry is correct. Nice brainwashing religion you got there user.

King James Bible
>And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:9
Then they will deliver you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name.

Luke 21:17
And you will be hated by everyone because of My name.

Luke 21:19
By your patient endurance, you will gain your souls.

John 15:18
If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first.

John 15:19
If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

John 15:21
But they will treat you like this on account of My name, because they do not know the One who sent Me.

Then tell us what is hatefull about love God and love your neighbor like your self

I got baptized at the church of the holy sepulchre in december 25. AMA.

>I'm not saying convert or die. I'm saying convert and you'll save yourself and your race.
You do realize Islam is essentially dying to Christianity, right? Over 100.000 muslims convert to Christianity every single day.
even the very heart of Islam: Saudi Arabia, is set to become over 5% Christian (up from less than 0,4% in the 1990s).
liveasfreepeople.com/2018/10/16/christianity-is-fastest-growing-religion-in-world/

The only reason Islam is somewhat still alive is because of high birthrates and because theres still death penalty in many countries if you leave Islam (what kind of false religion would need death penalty for leaving it in the first place)?

big if true

>The Bible is also fundamentally pro-patriarchy, anti-gay and anti-jew.. way more than the Quran actually.
This is entirely true, and for well over a century, the church promoted these laws from the old testament, and said they should be followed (most of them, anyway) because Jesus said he was not here to destroy the law, but to fulfill it (again, there seemed to be some caveats to this).

But somewhere along the line, Christians started to puke up crap about "love and forgiveness" which most of the churches defined as tolerance for the depraved and perverted...now, even the pope is preaching it.

And where they had hated the Jews in the past, because they found out what the Jews had to say about Jesus Christ in their holy books (he was the son of an whore, he was in hell, boiling in excrement, etc.), NOW the Christians seem to love the Jews, and see them as brothers...the Jews, on the other hand, haven't changed their minds about Christ.

So what's up with all this cuckishness? Why has the christian church degenerated so badly?

Attached: OPIsAFag.jpg (600x673, 61K)

COMING TO GOD AS A SINNER IS NEEDED FOR SALVATION NOT JUST "BELIEVE" YOU HIPPIES. THINK YOU CAN STEAL SALVATION?

KJV IS THE PERFECT WORD OF GOD. IT IS THE PERSERVED WORD IN THIS TIME.

JESUS WAS A JEW

CATHOLICS ARE WORK SALVATIONIST HERETICS.

ROMAN CATHOLICS ARE THE CONSPIRATORS OF THE WORLD.

ROMAN CATHOLICS NEVER LOST THIER POWER

I REPEAT ROMAN CATHOLICS NEVER LOST THEIR POWER!

PROBABLY 95% OF "CHRISTIANS" ON HERE ARE "JUST BELIEVE" LOST SELF-RIGHTEOUSS UNSAVED HIPPIE FAGS.

JEWS ARE NOT DONE WITH LEARN TO RIGHTLY DIVIDE YOU UNSAVED RETARDS.

TIME OF JACOBS TROUBLE...JACOB( ISRAEL)

>The only reason Islam is somewhat still alive is because of high birthrates and because theres still death penalty in many countries if you leave Islam (what kind of false religion would need death penalty for leaving it in the first place)?

This , people are forced to be muslim that is why there numbers are up take away this law and see how many are left . When you look at polls muslims quickly become westernized and become more acceptable for things like faggotry

they werent tolerant at all. they purged and destroyed countless cults for various reasons.

Yea, we hear that every hundred years or so.
When asked when the time of the tribulation and his return would be, he told his followers it was "near, yea, even at the door."

That was 2,019 years ago, and since then, every generation thinks he'll be back in their lifetimes, and that all the "signs" are there.
But he never shows.

I did not understand you you wrote but I'll tell you this right now. The world will be Muslim one day. I'll do my part in making it so. I'm going to come to white christian lands and take 4 of your white Christian daughters as wives and make as many Muslim babies as I can because you're weak and you will let me do so. And the most resistance that I'll get from you will be your womanly screams and shouts like "Islam is a fake religion" "become Christian and go to heaven" and in a couple of years you won't even be allowed to do that when the Muslim population is high because we don't let people to astray like the Christians do. You try to convert any good Muslim to your false religion and there won't be any words that I'll say because men (Muslims) take action instead of speaking (feminine Christians). There will be jihad.

yeh, FUCK SHELLFISH

anything that wasnt specifically retracted from the ot still applies. that means if i kill a faggot i wont go to hell for it

a day with god is a thousand years. hes only been out of town for the weekend, user.

>Why has the christian church degenerated so badly?
short answer: ww2.
People lost hope. Jews took over (even our churches). Secularism was pushed more and more and more. People started listening to jewish media rather than the Bible.

luckily traditional Christianity is on the rise.

Attached: NextCrusadeHappening.png (588x1250, 691K)

>He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36
>What do you think the swords are for, sand nigger?
You know, the way I heard this explained by a preacher (because it makes no sense to tell your followers to buy a weapon, and then forbid them to use it when the enemy comes to arrest you), was that, in those days, weapons were forbidden to all but a few classes of people, and Christ needed the cops to have an excuse to arrest him.
Not sure if that clears anything up, or just muddies the water more.

Attached: Keksimus Maximus.jpg (600x632, 48K)

I am the devil bitch i would really want to see you try . God is already making you fuckers sick and fat . Isis a terrorist group does not defeat the west . There will be nothing . there will be just sand niggers getting Jewed

Attached: 20140322_gdc533_0.png (800x904, 260K)

I'm not comfortable with our religion stemming from the middle east, can anyone here say something about that?

PLease tell me there are some here who understand that catholics run it all?

I have only really seen some based aussies talk about it.

So you can't eat rabbit or shellfish, either?

Jesus didn't need to give them an excuse to arrest him, they were already coming for him, and the charge didn't involve weaponry. That preacher sounds like he had a personal agenda.

Catholics are lost.

weak.

>>and can you please explain why there are dinosaur bones
>its a very broad topic. watch and be enlightened, rabbi: youtube.com/watch?v=lSDb7iBTg70&t

Yes. This movie is very well known, for its shows the depth of your retardation in less than an hour. Recommended watch for everyone. In it some christian dude explains that
-dinosaurs were actually dragons
-that dragons were around til at least the 1800s
-that dragons have been spotted all over the world, this he "proves" by showing cartoons of chinese dragons and dragon-heads on vikingships
no, really that's what he does, watch the movie
-that dragons were saved from the flood by noah as he took them aboard his ark

>its a very broad topic.
No, it's just a topic that show how mentally retarded you christians are. You believe in dragons. You believe the earth was created 5000 years ago. You believe some guy survived inside a whale for weeks. You believe the entire earth was flooded, and life was saved by 1 guy on 1 ship who took aboard 2 of each kind of animals aboard his ship - even dragons.

you are
s
i
c
k

in

the

h
e
a
d

and loved by the jewish leaders for that very reason

Attached: Man as a rising beast.jpg (882x1374, 871K)

So you're saying that Jesus wasn't smart enough to know he was speaking to creatures that only live about 75 years or so (if they're lucky) and answered them in a frame of reference they couldn't possibly understand?
Why bother to answer them at all, instead of misleading them?

buckethead larping retards

It is always near at the door but since almost every generation is going to hell now we need him today to save us . So maybe stop being a jerk and pray with us ?

You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.” Mark 7:8

>dinosaurs were actually dragons
>-that dragons were around til at least the 1800s
>-that dragons have been spotted all over the world, this he "proves" by showing cartoons of chinese dragons and dragon-heads on vikingships
>no, really that's what he does, watch the movie
>-that dragons were saved from the flood by noah as he took them aboard his ark
Why you making up lies, rabbi? Why dont you go watch it instead?

>You believe the earth was created 5000 years ago.
nowhere in the Bible does it say the earth was 5000 years old.
This is a lie that was pushed by secular jews in the US in the 1960s to try and damage Christianity's credibility.

>Jews took over

h i s t o r i c a l l y i l l i t e r a t e
How could they take over what they owned
the churchgoers of the catholic church loved the weimar-republic, and almost exclusively voted for it's continuation.

just like they love merkel and israel today they loved weimar and the jews of yesteryear

Attached: Catholics were pro-weimar.png (600x1000, 353K)

Attached: 1C525704-3FAA-4959-9CCC-DBD1E440A05F.png (1346x819, 1.39M)

He misleads so people like you go to hell easy picking at judgement day

It’s true though. Christianity is subject to all criticism and hate. I always thought it was because most “anti religion” retards were just too pussy to talk about Islam but it’s really because these people are demon possessed or influenced so hating the true faith is their main purpose.

He’s shit talking the kikes there, retard. Don’t take shit grossly out of context.

I don't disagree.
I think he was trying to rationalize the contradiction, because Jesus told his followers to go get swords just before he was to be arrested, which would SEEM to mean he wanted them to fight, but then, when they came to get him and eventually murder him (as he had foreseen), he told them to "put away your sword."

The situation makes no sense, what the hell was the sword for? And then, during the entire beating and torture and eventual execution of Jesus, the sword never makes another appearance, at all...

>God's Story
youtube.com/watch?v=eN5qwqyN1Wk
>My Morning Routine with Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec

Attached: 1550932083635.jpg (760x488, 41K)

Catholics voted Centrists, but yeah, Catholic parts of Germany are today the most filled to brim with Foreigners

i believe he was prophesizing the roman destruction of jerusalem in 70AD. he was right. paul warned the jews, telling them that god would give them a second chance to accept him or in 40 years israel would be destroyed

I agree with you, he countermanded that law. But you said that everything that no longer applied was taken out of the OT, yet that commandment was left in there.

Which brings up another question...why not simply rewrite the OT to remove all the laws that Jesus said no longer applied? Why keep the OT Jewish?

>that pic-related
Christians were the ones who voted Hitler into power. Hitler got more % of Christian votes compared to any other party: foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/11/the-german-election-is-a-christian-civil-war-merkel-cdu-afd/

>How could they take over what they owned
they had influence but they never had any major ownership over states.
They were disliked by virtually every Christian and Christian institution up until ww2.
And now theyve brainwashed people into thinking jews are innocent of anything, and that Christian history is evil

there's a conspiracy theory that Christ already returned a myriad # of times, but was killed each time he came back, only you just didn't know about it because of whatever xyz reason
*shrugs* there's a conspiracy theory for everything

>only you just didn't know about it
as in wasn't recorded in history

So he wants people in Hell?
Does he like seeing people tortured?

The Purpose of Jesus' Parables

(Mark 4:10-12)

10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

That schnoz jeez

Attached: shnoz.png (1910x1074, 3.01M)

Well, that makes more sense.

Why post if you're going to put such little effort into it?

Attached: nuh uh.gif (500x281, 3.1M)

The swords were for after Jesus departed.

the hairline too

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 21.59.06.png (142x225, 56K)

Pray for your enemies, so that they one day see the light. The Nordics were once the niggers of Europe until the Christians showed them the light and the way. Should they have killed them all instead?

Attached: 4FA09251-EFBD-4A20-B2EF-87AD84AE651C.jpg (980x617, 101K)

Yes, but I'm not speaking of parables, I understand the meaning of his parables, simply because the representations and allegories are defined in the bible itself, all you have to do is read it.
The contradictions are what I have a problem with.

Emperor Nero blamed the christians for the fire that destroyed half of rome in 64AD

on the second coming he will come like a thief in the night. the world will just keep getting shittier until boom, he comes down and sets up his kingdom with zero warning

Wait he actually accepts this ? there might be hope for him yet

Attached: 1545470119737.png (868x760, 195K)

Rejoice! The Lord of hosts is with us!

Attached: Christ_The_King.jpg (500x646, 49K)

The Talmud teaches jews to lie, cheat, steal, covet, rape, kill, steal. Baby rape, Killing non jews isn't a sin in the Talmud etc
Also Talmud says Christians are the most dangerous form of heretic because they threaten the Jewish Establishment.
It's funny when pagans or atheists think Jews are afraid of them LMFAO. Talmud video here
youtube.com/watch?v=A3zDvflML2Y&t=957s

Attached: Jesus is king.jpg (500x909, 478K)

OK, that makes more sense, too.
But what about the "turn the other cheek" stuff?
Did it mean there was an acceptable amount of beating you should endure, in his name, but if it got too bad, you could go ahead and stab the guy?

>Why you making up lies, rabbi? Why dont you go watch it instead?
Have. everything written there he claims. you're incapable of telling us what you feel is wrong, you only say it is wrong.
this is because you know your argument is so shitty that it get shut down if you say what you really think. (because you're mentally ill, and everyone will notice then)

>nowhere in the Bible does it say the earth was 5000 years old.
it's very easy to do the maths, the bible mentions lineages, names, and their ages since adam. you're doing pilpul right now.
either the bible is lying or the earth is around 5000 years old

Attached: noah dinosaurs.jpg (1526x780, 134K)

were you a jew?
Did you choose to become christian?
Why?

what the fuck is that!!!

Attached: 1550931343498.png (354x315, 85K)

But when you read about the parables why do you accept the etetnal torture in hell ?

. no its not only the parables its literally every word that he says can have mutiple or different meanings

Probably got caught in a sandstorm, mummified, then gradually uncovered.
Just a guess.

Why lie about the words of Christ, kike?

Jesuits invented Islam and said muslims are cursed to never know their true origins. Only Jesus can defeat the jews. You are nothing more than a pawn for Freemasonic Luciferians

Attached: Albert_Pike_WWII.jpg (640x360, 52K)

>But you said that everything that no longer applied was taken out of the OT
I think you're confusing me with someone else. But I will say there's a difference between man's law and God's law.

>why not simply rewrite the OT to remove all the laws that Jesus said no longer applied? Why keep the OT Jewish?
Historical, contextual purposes mostly, I would assume. What better way to show the contrast between God's and man's laws than to highlight the simplicity and effectiveness of God's, and the burdensome and ineffectualness of man's?

>Everyone hates me
>Am I bad?
>No, it is everyone else who is wrong
Sounds like the same logic the kikes have.

oy vey! its anuddah shoah!

Attached: 410.jpg (448x539, 36K)

>Christians were the ones who voted Hitler into power.
protestantic jew worshipers. but you're not a protestant jew worshiper are you. you're a catholic jew worshiper. got a two pairs of sticks with rabbi yeshua christos around your neck, don't you

>they had influence but they never had any major ownership over states.
0% correct

>They were disliked by virtually every Christian and Christian institution up until ww2.
lol, you're retarded

Attached: ca.jpg (1681x2802, 1.67M)

Pray for me all you want. I already know I'm right. You're the ones who are wrong and Allah will prove it to you. Your birthrates will keep declining till you vanish and who'll be left after that? Me and my genes living through my grandkids. To be honest I'd rather be a Sikh if Islam didn't exist but never Christian because I can't think of a single religion more self-cucked than Christianity.

>if the orders designed by concealed (((upper floors))) all hate you then you have got to be doing something right

I got a big fucking scythe for you snakes and liars.