Should bullying be encouraged?

I was bullied in school and i turned out just fine, i think bulying should be encouraged and even rewarded. Actually most kids are evil scumfucks and they deserve everythign they get, , uman are evil from birth so why not just accept itand have our society revolve around that?
If someone wants to assfuck a toddler with a giant dragon dildo i think it should accepted. If the little subhuman shit doesn't die from internal damage of rectal bleeding it will make him stronger anyways. Basically if a kid gets raped tortured or murdered the fault is simply with him for being a weak little shit and i am glad every single time it happens. Ifyou disagree you are a weak fucking bitch and i hope you get dismembered and burned alive by a bgag of spics. Fuck you.

Attached: scandinaviangirlgivinghead.webm (220x400, 2.72M)

>i turned out just fine

[citation needed]

Read the rest of my post you subhuman nigger. I am a well adjusted individual with a healthy outlook on life and the way kids should be treated.
You were probably never bullied if you disagree weak little bitch.

bump fuck you fags

>upload failed
Fuck you hiro you damn gook stop with this shit no one will advertise on Jow Forums anyways.

Bored?

A bit.

>rewarding the torture of other nigger kiddins
I have a feeling your just trying to justify why you were bullied
>allowing murder because "oh it's a 4 year old if it can't survive being brutally beaten why the fuck should we bother!"
fuck off nigger

lmao. A mental illness at it's finest. Go eat a burger edgelord.

>i turned out just fine
>posting on Jow Forums with meme fashie flag
pick one you retard

You sound like a weak faggot, i wish you were raped to death as a toddler.

Woa dude that's heavy. Mom said you can come over for pizza until 8 tonight btw

What's wrong with posting on Jow Forums you faggot? And how about you address my point of encouraging the brutal beating and abuse of toddlers?

>human
>evil from birth

get the fuck out you underaged pleb.

What kind of pizza? If it has pineapple or anchovies i will stuff the pipping hot pizza up your mom's cunt.

>I like to travel to shithole countries cause people is people

Attached: 1550107785531.jpg (600x800, 109K)

>I was bullied in school and i turned out just fine
>anger ramble about why abusing children is good

checked and op is a hopeless waste of life confirmed.

checked
also OP is fag

Well ok i apologize not evil, it's just human nature to view others as othign but competition for resources. That's why the more violent and lackign in empathy a kid is the mroe succesful he will grow up to be.
Morality,e mpathy or kindness are just bullshit social constructs that have o meaning , it's just a way to delude ourselves we are not animals ominated by instinct ad the high intelligence we have over other animals is only used for accentuating our cruelty. That is also why women are so attracted to niggersand other types of subhumans too, they actually love being abused and raped they only pretend to hate it have control over weaker men.

Wasted digits, fuck you nigger.

>waste of life
Fuck does that even mean? hHuman life has absolutely 0 intrinsic value.

Every Scandinavian feminist should see this next time they think about marching with "REFUGEES WELCOME!" signs.

Fuck off faggot. Bullying is a result of heterogeneity.

Then why is less bullying today than in the 50's?

Mom said you need to shower before coming over this time though but there's plain cheese and sausage