>Gives me her instagram
>See she's diaspora in America
>Pic is a nigger and her almost naked
>I call her a dirty nigger coalburner
>She curses me and unmatches
Day of the rope when?

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_(statistics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Things have gotten really bad here in the US

Attached: 01D136DA-F92E-4132-BA39-500B8906F48F.jpg (761x563, 57K)

Better blacked than streudeled

Not just the US

>tinder

Attached: DISGUST.jpg (250x242, 8K)

I feel with murderous rage and this has happened only once. How do you people live watching this all around?

Attached: Evie Erickson.jpg (1200x1200, 1.36M)

>Uses Tinder
>Expects decency

How stupid are u, user?

The decline is exponential

Just stay afloat and let the trash sink

coalburners are a fraction of the fraction of people who racemix
all things considered I'm impressed that whites are basically sexual jews

Attached: 1533256329700.png (1088x922, 182K)

I hate you people in denial so much. Do you not see all your stats are marriage provider stats and not sex stats?

Finally someone sees it. Please rise up and annihilate the world. Austria needs a rebirth of Herr Fuhrer.

stop acting like kikes. the problem is not SIGNIFICANTLY worse than the stats we have suggest. I'm all for socially lynching coalburners but you seem to want us to believe the sky is falling and the average woman watches BLACKED and everything is hopeless. stop acting so fucking cucked and gay
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_(statistics)

Attached: 1537259496244.jpg (741x677, 245K)

Attached: 1517574480286.jpg (1350x1010, 184K)

Attached: 1411187109665.jpg (600x406, 27K)

>autism

I feel it in my blood that a big genocide is coming

Almost every other couple I see here on Long Island is an interracial couple. And alot of the time the nigger/spic is some really fucking ugly guy with a cutie pie girl. How the fuck.

Attached: Cuckservative-Christianity-infidelitous-RINO-Quisling-SJW-GOP-neoconservative-open-borders-cuckoldry (3651x2855, 2.42M)

Look at those paws hahaha
As least coco the chimp knew sign language

> be a cute teen girl on Tinder
> match a weird kike and compliment him
> give him my instagram
> get called a dirty nigger coalburner out of nowhere
> curse and unmatch him
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>going on tinder
>not being a degenerate
pick one

An average coal dark nigger is worth more now than an average white

Get back to the gas chamber shitskin

Girls still mock other girls for coal burning lol.

Its low class white girls that you can spot a mile away. Talk to a black guy on his experiences dating white girls, they're fucking weird and or cheaters.

tinder is sexual zionist, anyone engaging in casual sex is a zionist and a tyrant
you will be slaughtered, then burn in hell

The word degenerate means nothing now, it's the norm.

Looks like a jew nose

>>I call her a dirty nigger coalburner
Absolute based and tollpilled

Niggers have access to every tier of white girl now, I have seen it with my own eyes to fall for this. What we need is violence and murder.

I don't care if she screenshoted me and reported. I stand 100% by my words and will repeat it in public.

one could only hope user

You should do this with fake Chad accounts. This should be a thing. They shouldn't be over the top, but they should be just Chad enough that these girls would actually take the Chads words to heart. Forget about "trolling" girls with fat, lazy whatever. Call them coal burners and race traitors and also tell them in a psychological way why you consider them weak and beneath them. Really shame them. Operation La Befana. Do it you sweet, sweet autists. You have the power.

I like and support this trend OF SHAMING THE FUCK OUT OF WOMEN EVERY CHANCE WE GET

Looks stunning at a distance but she's like 1.60 at best so it would just be awkward with her stubby legs.
2/10 would not bang
>erickson
1/10
>coal burner
0/10

Attached: 157394.png (2330x1440, 561K)

Unironically though. I actually really commend OP's honesty.

But you need to bait them, to really make this work you would have to put in a bit of work, not much but make it seem like you didn't see their pictures of nogs. And then be surprised and ask them about it

cope more wh*te boi

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1531085060673.png (1025x989, 112K)

I'm very good looking and she is probaly traumatized now because she knew I meant it.
The problem with faking this is that there aren't many girls who openly promote coalburning that you can find at the random.

Then just have a dummy account to play with when you are bored.

lol i got cucked by an austrian guy once. what happens with niggers with you happens with Austrians with us. top fucking kek the chain of life

>find thread
>turns out she was molested as a child
All the people who defend this are fucked in the head and were probably molested too

Attached: Capture.png (852x801, 129K)

i know why you guys are like a less cucked version of germans. because of haplogroup e1b1b, vlad tepes, skandebeg, hitler, napoleon, and pancho villa had it. it is pretty high in Austria, like 10-15%. It is a berber haplogroup and they are a fearsome warrior people, and thus, so are you, rapebabby.

Dave Betabux

Attached: whiteboi.jpg (433x650, 88K)