The Journo is Forgotten

Why Jow Forums?

Attached: 1550920972722.jpg (1024x832, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

observers.france24.com/en/20181120-debunked-khashoggi-body-fake-photos-tv-show
archive.is/frtKW
archive.is/T0djB
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair[On
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats going on there?

>I write opinion pieces
>I’m a journalist back in the days old ladies wrote to the news about their opinions. With today’s standard I guess they’re journalist

Someone got blacked

That arab fuck who got killed by other arab fucks in turkey.

Back story?

Supposedly Khashoggi

thanx user

For the same reason you leftists don't give a fuck when blacks kill.

unusual photo size. which face has been croppd out?

cause he was a piece of shit thats why.

plz tell me there is a video

is this kashoggi death scene? man i love 4c

Talk about a memory hole. Nobody gives a shit anymore

i fucking hate 4c

observers.france24.com/en/20181120-debunked-khashoggi-body-fake-photos-tv-show

was this the only one they leaked?

Khashoggi pastrami

its fake, its from frog television

would be too nice if the sandniggers would have actualy filmed it

Attached: braquo_1.png (520x293, 179K)

They don't want libtards to see exactly how savage arabs are with an entire gruesome video. I was surprised they let a few still photos out.

someone has something

KHASHOGGI WAS NOT A JOURNALIST, AND KHASHOGGI’s ENTIRE FAMILY ARE INVOLVED IN GUN AND CHILD SEX SLAVE TRAFFICKING

Jamal Khashoggi is nephew to Adnan Khashoggi
> Jamal Khashoggi was born in Medina on 13 October 1958.[1][5][9] His grandfather, Muhammad Khashoggi, who was of Turkish origin (Kaşıkçı), married a Saudi Arabian woman and was personal physician to King Abdulaziz Al Saud, the founder of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.[10] Khashoggi was the nephew of late, high-profile Saudi Arabian arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi,
archive.is/frtKW

His cousin’s, Hussein and Ali Khashoggi are CAUGHT AND INDICTED ON CHILD trafficking charges in France
archive.is/T0djB

>At the center of the Iran-Contra Affair. Middle Man to the arms deal

Iran-Contra Affair: Trading Arms to Iran in exchange for American hostages held by Hezbollah. The US and ISRAELI governments saw a deal opportunity in which they would bolster the defense and arms of the Iranian regime so as to DETER any possible regime change because the Soviets were better able to take ADVANTAGE of the toppling of the Islamic Regime of Iran

archive.is/p5R4N
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair[On 17 June 1985, National Security Adviser Robert McFarlane wrote a National Security Decision Directive which called for the United States to begin a rapprochement with the Islamic Republic of Iran.[15] The paper read:

Dynamic political evolution is taking place inside Iran. Instability caused by the pressures of the Iraq-Iran war, economic deterioration and regime in-fighting create the potential for major changes inside Iran. The Soviet Union is better positioned than the U.S. to exploit and benefit from any power struggle that results in changes from the Iranian regime ... The U.S should encourage Western allies and friends to help Iran meet its import requirements so as to reduce the attractiveness of Soviet assistance ... This includes provision of selected military equipment.[24]

Attached: 001C41B5-89AB-4333-A9C5-52675AE8B3E8.png (1053x1113, 2.96M)

There are way more psychopaths in this world than I had originally believed. Is psychopathy really so common?