Look at this photo

Now I know that there's so much worse out there, but this just does it for me for some reason: if this pic is real, in my opinion it encapsulates very well the degenerate times we live in.

Imagine
> identifying with a product of a multibillion dollar corporation so much that you feel the need to display it to the world
>Endure the physical pain of having a tattoo for this
> Have an arbitrary part of your body covered permanently with an unauthorised reproduction made by some guy of a logo representing a piece of plastic
> Having a conception of life so materialistic and engrained in consumerist society that your identity is partly literally built upon an industrial product
> Having such a poorly educated soul and so little respect for Beauty to think that this is in any way desirable for a man

Think about it. This is probably the same kind of guy who will tell you that being a nationalist is "not okay".
Fuck, I could probably write an entire essay on this pic. Maybe I will.

Attached: 1550918567350.jpg (3024x4032, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidhellman/status/817170391223308289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What subreddit did you copy this pic from?
Look around you anyways, we are surrounded by people with no conception of beauty. How else do particle board shitty off gassing home depot discount apt boxes get put up and normies get in line to pay over a quarter million a piece for a little plastic sweat-box?
We live in terrible times and im tired of being surrounded by plebs.

Looks like a square ying yang to me

I found it on Jow Forums, but I would think it probably originated on r*ddit...

Well, at least that tattoo looks better than the Colecovision on my ass.

Attached: 1511502039168.png (666x607, 158K)

Spot on Italibro. I agree 100%

Attached: 1547235080744.jpg (537x641, 31K)

It's a Nintendo Switch logo, which was maybe partially inspired by the Ying & Yang symbol

i don't see the problem.

Attached: maryo-tat.jpg (675x1200, 136K)

who cares about some soinigger's tattoo? All the things jews have done for so many years, and this is what sets you off. Pathetic.

>be an old man
>alone, no children or grandchildren
>life wanted
>so much time, in could have done more
>look down at arm
>"B-bing bing... w-wahoo"

you need a better hobby Giuseppe

i know a guy who tattoed Magic the Gathering Green and Black symbols in each wrist because he "loves those colors".

He is also one of the most bluepilled/open borders retards i have ever seen,

Hahaha. Top post.

Attached: 15f132a79b191e4d60e5823ee7a540f74f0cce126b9707916230cc36afcb9f9b.png (389x550, 384K)

He did it on the wrong arm? That thumb is on the wrong side lmao

heh

>tattoo on wrong arm
lmao

Lol i was just going to say the same thing. What a stupid retard.

getting triggered over others getting tattoos is more degenerate by orders of magnitude than getting tattoos

That's not even the right arm

Incorrect, but maybe you convinced some autistic retard who can't think for themselves. Got to stay positive, Bruce.

As someone who's always played video games I wish the world was still like it was in the 80s and 90s when being really into video games was something to be ashamed of and all the normies thought it would 'rot your brain' and stuff. These fucking weirdos who consider being a "gamer" part of their core identity are just pathetic.

>fuck going hiking, I'd rather explore the world curated for me by multinational corporations who have no respect for the IPs I love. I hate them because they constantly spit in my face but I still preorder all their swill from Gamestop so I can get the limited edition figurine to go with this game I know I'm going to hate

As much as I love video games, to me they simply ARE. I dont know how you have an interesting conversation about them with another human being, it's just such a lonely and solitary pursuit even if you're playing with other people imo.

Attached: 1546527511451.jpg (943x1859, 739K)

Attached: checazzo.jpg (320x292, 10K)

So i checked the subreddit where this is from and apparently the tattoo was made over some old scars. Maybe it's at least one redeeming quality, given that it maybe serves the purpose of covering them, maybe even like as a symbolic thing? Even so, I've always disliked tattoos because to me it's indication of someone who has not enough respect for his body, and the subject depicted is bad for the reasons i listed in OP.

>purposely ignoring compelling argument to pretend to be shamen sage
nice opinion, killin it

Ironically that person undoubtedly votes liberal.

you should also consider the fact that it may be a new tattoo for interracial aficionados xD

Holy shit this cluckold put switch remotes on his wrist like a tramp stamp

>What subreddit did you copy this pic from?
reverse searched it to pic related. seemed the guy tried to kys but couldn't manage it.

Attached: redit.png (1265x536, 446K)

My wife and I play mmo games together and it's wonderful. But also we have full-time jobs as welders, have pets and a home to take care of and we hit the gym 4-5 times a week. It's all about balance. Too much of one thing is usually not okay

I have an anime tattoo but am 1488.

>>purposely ignoring compelling argument
sorry, where? all i see is a bunch of poopdick bootlickers crying about others bodily autonomy.

it's only legit if he was part of the creative team that made that product

Every night I look forward to dreaming and feel dread as I awake.
Ive repented and made my amends. I greet death with open arms.

Attached: yin yang.png (1200x1200, 35K)

you're as 1488 as an Albanian is white

where i grew up, "your mums a welder" was a playground insult. one of those ones no one could explain the reason behind, but used quite a bit.

t. Tattooed all of the Nintendo console logos on their body

Its on the right arm, but not the correct arm.

Why do people get tattoos?

Heh, that I would kinda understand

I’ll go get this tatted on my left nut just for the lulz

literally for attention because deep down inside they are self conscious and unsure of themselves.

Literal weak pussies get tattoos as a way of saying "HEY LOOK AT ME!! HEY!! LOOK!!"

Like some retarded as child who didn't get the love they wanted from mommie and daddie.

These are the people that need purged from the universe.

Damn that's some dark shit, he got the switch tattoo because video games are the reason he wont kill himself?

>as I lay there bleeding from the self inflicted cut on my wrist, I got bored waiting for the cold embrace of death so I watched the new Nintendo Direct to kill some time and in that moment, I knew I couldn't depart this world just yet. I had finally found something to hold onto, a purpose
>to play the new Links Awakening when it comes out
>I got this tattoo as a reminder to "keep playing". Whenever times get tough, I just gotta remember - someday there'll be a sequel to Super Mario Odyssey, that Metroid Prime 4 will eventually come out, that theres always light on the horizon as long as Nintendo is producing quality consumer entertainment products

>Lotte

Nice

Japanese r honorary aryans fren.
Gas the Kikes, Race war now.

dumb ass wrong arm faggot

This level of projection, kek.

Isn’t having a tattoo bad enough? Muhhhh expression. Muhhh art on muhhhh body.

Fuck of with any fag marking

>How else do particle board shitty off gassing home depot discount apt boxes get put up and normies get in line to pay over a quarter million a piece for a little plastic sweat-box?

u ok?

I think you are incorrect its much more to do with totemism and sense of belonging. To the person in OP's he feels belongs to this community and so he decorates his body in symbolism to represent this. Deep-down corporations are a community of people similar to how tribes 10s of thousands of years ago would ease the yearning of belonging.

Attached: 7661a1284420633-big.jpg (178x178, 10K)

I was 15 and edgy
Why do bongs ask stupid questions on 4chin?

t. Big fat low iq waste lmao

Ah shit, I never noticed.

>mario jerking you off

Post tattoos

Gonna need proof for that...no homo

It's sad.
>could probably write an entire essay
You should. Then post here.

Attached: 1536811094701.jpg (700x680, 63K)

Because they want to get tattoos. Which can get pricey quick.

As a communist, I have to agree. The fact that soulless materialism has consumed so much of our culture is a sign that capitalism is a malignant tumor on society's back.

true nintendians don't do that.

>soulless materialism
>ascribes to explicitly materialistic religion that literally denies the existence of souls

This

Tattoos are lame. Notice how Jews dont get them.

Scars are naturaland beautiful. Tattoos are the Jews attempt at conjuring a homunculi scar.

Isn't communism literally a materialistic doctrine, though?

I have a Porsche tattoo, that's my dirty secret. I used to sell Porsches in my early 20s

anyone with a tattoo not used for military purposes should be lined up against the wall

Attached: 1513395083655.png (245x316, 84K)

Dumbest thing I've read in a while and I browse here daily.

Not quite. I heard number sequences are in fashion.

It's a degenerate yank culture. Yanks always have been selling a lifestyle and set of believes rather than just a product.

Safely migrate Jews and good goyim from the USA to the UK - it means Intel, Google and all tech stuff - then kill Americans, nuke America.

he fucked it up not even right twitter.com/davidhellman/status/817170391223308289

Attached: 03 - 1absZ.jpg (413x395, 32K)

I wanna see, no homo of course

Modern Americans are human cattle. Bill Hicks called them “bovine Americans”. He was right. Americans mutilate their sons the day they’re born , eagerly smiling and telling doctors and nurses to
Go ahead and cut into the flesh of their infant sons genitals . They smile as the nurses and doctors inject 40+ different shots full of heavy metals and take blood samples. From the moment you’re born as an American , you’re infected with poison, mutilated for life, your
Skin is harvested and your blood is stored . You grow up toe at gmo mutant food and go to class with mentally retarded third worlders. And as a young adult you’re taught that inking the symbols of corporations into your flesh is trendy and cool. It’s almost funny if a kafkaesque nightmare sort of way

Brilliant shitpost. How many people are falling for it?

It's bretty gud kike, you have no frends here and Switch kicks ass

eggsactly

Communists come so close to understanding reality but totally fail, with catastrophic consequences every time they gain power. Communism is the quintessential ideology of someone who is 1 standard deviation above average iq. Smart enough to see Theres a problem. Too stupid to understand the entire equation

That's so fucking gay.

Attached: 1528723502264.gif (500x391, 1.49M)

>you will always look down at your arm and see a colourful reminder that you are literally too stupid to know your left from your right
and the tattoo doesn’t help matters either

You guys on pol are laughing at these dumb tats, but
Instagram and Snapchat push /recommend the profiles of degenerate tattooed freaks into kids . It’s why so many young people have tats.

Videogame tats are the most cringey thing you could ever permanently brand your skin with especially modern games nowadays.

Like, how stupid do you think people feel now after getting branded with Overwatch tattoos that only 3 years later after the game was released is teetering on the verge of irrelevance.

Gaming is a temporary interest. Why brand your skin with logos for games that will only be relevant for a short term.

Attached: 1550092494107m.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Kek

Attached: 1549660796567.png (473x500, 10K)

Saying video game tats are especially dumb is a red herring. All tattoos are equally fucking retarded.

I will buy that weirdo a better knife so he does a better job next time.

>that awkward moment when you go to masturbate after getting that weird mario hand punch tattoo

Lmao, just reposted this in reddit as if I got it. And now we wait haha.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-23-10-34-14.png (1440x2560, 1.27M)

actually was gonna say cool tattoo until i noticed it's wrong side

>Marxist
>complaining about souless materialism
Oh the ironing

Ebin win soon all the rebbit gold are belong to u

sounds like a wonderful, same-sex marriage

I agree with that statement to a point.

I personally thinks tats in general stupid but there's some works of art out there that are amazing and timeless. If people are intent on getting one, go big or go home.

Attached: nodes_il2hz6VEmu.jpg (640x640, 32K)

>getting the same tattoo as your low iq faggot buddies
>the most meaningful thing in your life was being a brainwashed israeli mercenary

join them in the lineup, traitor.

What is that logo?

>want to wear wifebeater in public
>no gains, too lazy to get them
>get this shit instead
>all to wear a wifebeater without gains

From reading the thread apparently it's some Nintendo toy.

The international sign for S0i

Attached: 0gL4oxd.jpg (994x745, 162K)

That is 12/10

I have a sega tattoo, a hadoken input tattoo and a ps2 logo tattoo. Fite me cunt

read pic related for a pretty decent breakdown

Attached: 51Fyt5UoZoL.jpg (338x500, 48K)

You're a retard.