NORF FC FOR LIFE

daily reminder that if you still support souf fc, youre a bluepilled basedboy shill cunt

if you bloody souf fc supporters have anything to say about it, come say it to my face outside of greggs mate.

Attached: 1518283398066.png (1618x900, 200K)

um what is fc

Redpill me on Gregg's, is it actually good?

It's an acronym for fried chicken

fat cunt?

its decent. full of trashy people though.

football club

the literal nickname for Norf FC supporters is the kike army

oh well in that case everyone knows south shits in the porridge

Fuckoff baz or I’ll set the nonce hunters on ya

yeeeeh im a proud part of the kike army then ITS COMIN 'OME ITS COMIN 'OME

what is this even meant to mean

whos baz

I can't wait for you boys to come here for the World Cup 2026. You think your terraces are bad walk through Chiraq. Will be fun.

Attached: ngambe.png (1096x601, 58K)

like south creams in the gravy

based ngubu. proper norf lad innit

You are you fucking Toby

is the chiraq meme real? if i walk through chicago am i gonna get shot at?

i dont understand man.

worth every penny that the transfer cost norf fc, if you ask me

SEX CASE SEX CASE! HANG ‘IM HANG ‘IM

There are certain parts of Chicago the nigger children will tell you not to walk in. The older people will ask you what you're doing there. Probably not a good idea to hang around their hoods at night. In all seriousness 2026 could be an opportunity to join up. Good times.

Heard some bloke in the pub harping on about how development on greenfield sites around Swindon is great for the economy and that locals shouldn't oppose the proposed "science park". Literally had to double take because the cunt had a hooked nose the size of my transit van.

SWEAR ON ME NANS GRAVE, THAT GIRL IN YEAR 9 I BONED IS LEGAL SENPAI, SHES BEEN IN YEAR 9 FOR BARE LONG, SHE HAD TO RETAKE THE YEAR INNIT

i dont know man, i cant afford a plane ticket to america.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (515x550, 46K)

Can you swim?

Attached: bellybounce.png (535x610, 29K)

trust me, all these development projects in backwater areas like essex and north castle are only there to give the area a facelift, none of the locals give a fuck about a new library or fitness centre or so on, they would probably want actual development but cunts in westminster and canary wharf still push for this shite so the backwater regions still look decent, despite them being shite.

lmao, why so i can get deported by ice when i finaly wash up on the east coast?

tfw I wish our ICE was that effective.

Attached: fkb.png (573x379, 235K)

what so, if i sailed across and i washed up on the coast they would not care? asking for a friend

FUCK OFF MIDDUL FC
YOU AINT GOT NO HISTORY

Damb op, all I think of when I see foot brawlers is that movie, "rise of a foot soldier". Sick fucking movie though.

Attached: 1550186177152.jpg (280x200, 12K)

yes

ICE never asks for your citizenship. If by chance you are ever arrested the judges take sympathy on you, they make sure to ask you 6 times if you are a citizen. If they think there's a chance you could be deported they'll throw out your charges. See it all the time. If you're white though it might be different. Why do you think 1 million people show up in this country everyway possible and manage to stay for the rest of their lives? Can you get into Canada easily? Because you can walk across any part of Canada and no one cares as long as you don't do it near a road where there is a border guard.

it's 500 dollars fool

Football Factory with Danny Dyer is entertaining. He's the guy who played Kent Paul in GTA Vice City.

Attached: tommy.png (436x366, 388K)

Lol no. A white guy can walk around the most dangerous hoods in Chicago and no one will touch you. They'll assume you're there to buy drugs and leave you alone.

You've seen this one tho. Awesome story man.

as i said, i cant afford a plane ticket. i mean i could, but im too stingy to spend so much money on a plane ticket imo

>true story
>live near chicago whole life
>drop sister off at o'hare
>decide to get off highway at California Ave. and drive east until I recognize cross streets, which will probably be at Lake Shore Drive
>somewhere in the west side don't notice a stop sign
>cops
>What are you doing here user? Do you know where you are?
>No officer
>can't find insurance card in sister's messy car
>there is no way you are in this neighborhood unless you are buying drugs, do you want to die user
>take me to station
>chiraq is not a meme

damn. so thats why you have so many los creaturas from mexico and honduras there. you can just sneak across the desert and get into america without anyone caring?

Just don't look lost or rich. Don't look too flashy. I wouldn't hang around long. I still feel sorry for that Aussie in Missouri who got murdered by the nigger children for no reason a couple years ago.

The cops do say shit like that, better not hang around here too long white boy.

why aren´t brit soccer hools based as italian ones?

Attached: lazio-2_ultras_ital_a_livorno_77gottmituns210x7.jpg (641x403, 129K)