Ireland has to be the most pathetic country I've visited in a while
>president is a hobbit
>PM is a gay indian
>only nationalist party is a fucking joke with a hobbit as its leader
>irish is the 3rd most spoken language, polish is 2nd
>no national identity anyway as everyone is some halfbreed mutt now
>had referendums to make fag marriage, abortion and blasphemy legal
>basically at the mercy of the EU
>culture is pathetic anyway, national sports are literally called hurling and gay-lick football and only exist so paddy and the lads can go down to the pub and be distracted from the fact that the government is importing refugees

Attached: 1541905994681.jpg (501x684, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-X1c2DI3Rhc
youtube.com/watch?v=YmvxYwI_y3U
youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=6p-8IjsZxFs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelscoil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ireland is beyond fucked at it's current rate of immigration. With a tiny population of 4.5 million they will be a minority in their own lands in just a few decades.

The "2030" plan for a million more people makes me ill just t think about it, but the Irish don't seem to give a fuck.

It is a stunningly beautiful country, with lovely people and a beautiful Gaelic culture (Music, Literature, Art and History), but it will die with barely a wimper.

I think after their famine and revolution the mass emigration was such a brain drain that only simple people remain there.

Goodbye Ireland. Was nice to know you.

Someone was obviously shite at sports in school

You're right we are a nation of cucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=-X1c2DI3Rhc

All very true

also your way behind in your soros, tony blair, asylum seekers numbers like 700 billion behind

hope Éirexit happens. with comparatively less of a shitstorm than brexit.

Irish people are the most aggressively pro-EU in Europe, we're actually taught in schools about all the benefits of EU memebership.

F
shame the constitution didn't hold up
i wonder what those rebels would think now

Attached: when you gain independance just to be colonised.jpg (2560x1920, 1.92M)

thats because all the irish with balls moved to america

Sounds like you need more polaks.

Moved here years ago for work and can't wait to leave this shit hole. Ireland is one step out of being third world. They've been a republic for just over 100 years and somehow managed to become the third most indebted per person country on the planet with nothing to show for it. Literally unfit to govern themselves.

And I thought the United Kingdom was Fucking Fucked big time.

>>irish is the 3rd most spoken language, polish is 2nd
made me chuckle

Hey, you can't shit on the Irish, that's our job!

winrars all round

You're both equally faggy. Ireland is just England-Light.

And look what has become of them.

Attached: 1511433230423.png (718x1650, 2.49M)

>irish is the 3rd most spoken language, polish is 2nd
kek

Do they teach Gaelic in school in Ireland?

Don't let them destroy your culture. Once you abandon the Catholic Church you are fucked. Vatican II didn't help but come on guys

Attached: 1549839792226.jpg (720x791, 51K)

Spot on. All is very accurate. You forgot to add how American fags and cunts are all over the capital. I work in Brussels and have met a lot of my brothers here.

(((melting pot)))

Attached: hey_bigot_em_izzy_and_ted_on_multiculturism_and_genocide.png (1199x3409, 2.48M)

>You're both equally faggy.
Everywhere is faggy.
>Ireland is just England-Light.
desu

Mick here, can confirm

They teach it but most people here are too thick to learn it. They blame it in it "not being taught well", when in reality they're too fucking lazy to pick it up themselves. There is a reason the Irish are known for being notoriously lazy, its because they are. Its a nation that is perpetually a day late and a dollar short.

>abandon the Catholic Church
they've done that faggot

>White immigration turned America into mulatto central

Its actually the fault of the WASPs. There is nothing wrong with Polish, Irish or Italians coming to America.

The WASPs destroyed America by breaking out our ethnic cities (Polish section of the city, Irish section of the city, etc) with shocktroops of Protestant blacks from the south

Then the mighty WASP wanted cheap labor so they imported the mexicans

Then the WASPs got tricked into sucking Israel's dick for a living

The Protestants might have created America but goddamn they totally fucked up everything.

>being a p*pist

Are there ppl in your social group or extended that dont drink alcohol? Anyone in ireland just saying fuck alcohol?

>Do they teach Gaelic in school in Ireland?

They do but extremely poorly. Teachers know that most kids forget about most of the Irish they learn the second they get out so they barely fucking bother to teach it. Let me give you an example.

>standard Irish work
>teacher puts a couple of sentences on the whiteboard and labels them a b c (etc)
>underlines a word or phrase
>we have to change that sentence to use a different word or phrase about 6 times
>rinse and repeat

there's some other shit we do as well but nothing much

What the fuck? Tell me that's a school in Nigeria.
FUCK I was going to move to Ireland. It was my escape plane. FUUUUUUUCK

Protestantism is the closest Christian sect to Judaism, not really surprising

Honestly I'd say go to the US, at least they have more freedom then us your you britbongs.

I FUCKING WISH IT WAS

>They do but extremely poorly
Thanks for proving my point, Mick.

Going to the USA is really difficult. I can get an Irish passport very easily because of my heritage. Getting a US greencard is nearly impossible if you're white and working class.

The church is literally supporting everything, they barely spoke up on the abortion, and gay marriage referendum, and considering how many times they have fucked over Ireland, it’s not surprising people stopped listening to them.

>The USA should be so widely diverse it would break apart under the slightest stress
I'd agree with that, it'd have been nice reclaiming the thirteen colonies.

How many potatoes foes it take to kill an Irishman?

The First Battallion Parachute Regiment

All the good leaders were killed in the rising, and the civil war, all that remained were the west Brit boot lickers, cowards, and self serving scumbags, democracy was never the answer to Ireland’s problems, literally any kind of dictatorship would be better.

If you have some US friends you could maybe try and get a work visa if one of them has a business or some shit.

>Implying our Irish education is anywhere near our english education and that our teachers actually give a damn about it
Nigger maybe if it was actually spoken, useful and was actually taught well us mick niggers would be able to speak it outside of the odd sentence you learn in junior infants

>tfw argued against EU membership in the business exam

Attached: clownlad.png (874x871, 418K)

>Itsallsotiresome.jpg
I hate (((schools))) so fucking much

>Being under 18
Lad....

Or you could pick up a book outside of class, practice with online courses or maybe visit a town where they speak it. Quit blaming your teachers for your own lack of self discipline and motivation to learn your own language. If you wanted to learn it you would, but as with everything else in Ireland, you half assed it and blamed someone else.

Ireland's PM is also half Irish. Why don't you blame the gay shit on those genes? Also we don't have any plans for Irish domination or something. I don't get any benefits from Ireland just because their leader is Indian okay?

America should just be a safe haven for white people who want to get rich, own property and shoot guns. The only qualifications being you are a White Christian.

America needs to work on promoting and building up its own culture.

>make a cowboy highway of dirt roads so everyone can easily ride horses to wok
>each state develops its own flannel pattern
>southwestern states must have their citizens wear cowboys hats and boots
>universal open carry law for pistols in any state of the country
>bring back public hangings

America can be cool but we sold ourselves out. We are a young nation and we need to focus on developing who we are.

Right now we have realized that we don't want to be commie brown town. We can never let it happen again

Nigger it should be the teacher's responsibility and job to teach us well so we don't have to resort to such tactics. Those should be extras to better our knowledge of the language. Not just to have an understanding of it at fucking all.

To be fair, Ireland is very beautiful. If you want a remote place to live without all the crap you get in big cities (crowds, crime, noise, degeneracy in general), Ireland is definitely the place to go. You'd need savings tho

>Its the teachers fault I didn't learn my own language
Once again, blaming someone else for your own shortcomings. I don't blame you for thinking this way, everyone in Ireland is terrible for it.

>Implying that wasn't years ago
Lad...

>degeneracy in general
last week some guy posted (think it might've been reddit idk) of some fucking nigger fucking a girl in a phone booth in the middle of a busy street. We're already in deep on the degeneracy part unless you live in the country side. But then you're kinda disconnected from everything and lack certain things.

>America needs to work on promoting and building up its own culture.
That's what the WASPs were trying to do. Anyways I don't really care to talk about America, it has run down its clock.

>it has run down its clock
That is pretty rich coming from the UK

Just joking I don't give a fuck either way,.

>promoting America by causing a massive white flight from the cities with social engineering gone wrong

I guess thats why today our cities are unlivable nigger shitholes devoid of all intelligent life

I believe the government intentionally does a poor job of teaching it, they obviously don’t care about Ireland or it’s identity, and they see the Irish language as a barrier between them, and being an EU puppet, the only reason they haven’t dropped teaching of the language altogether is because it would make them look bad, so they pretend to encourage it, but they make sure it is as useless as can be, the most you could use it for in daily life would be reading a sign in Irish, but signs almost always have an English translation which ruins the point of learning it.

education needs reformed. i nGaeilge. anois

Fuck off nigger kike
Glory to the IRA
Tiocfaidh ár lá

>87% white with a dominant unifying culture vs 54% white with shattered cultures
Bit different lad, also when we go it's game over for you too.

I may be guilty of being a lazy fucking mick, I admit but personally I think we should at least be able to read and write it with ease by the time we get out of school without the aid of outside help. I think maybe boosting Irish to English in terms of level of importance for when your young might make a difference. But learning a couple of words every night and rewriting the same basic sentences 6 or 7 times isn't going to help.

YOU NEED US
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1545253257329.jpg (1480x1270, 674K)

This thread doesn't have the vitriolic hatred that the bing hate thread had yesterday

Attached: 1545690727788.png (1200x600, 41K)

And what has been the most popular newborn boy name in England for the past few years? The writing is on the wall for the UK. You can cite demographics all you want online but you could literally e arrested for saying it in public, or even on Twitter. Don't act so smug when your nation is Orwells nightmare come to life.

*bong lol bing bong

Ireland is 94% white, but only 84% Irish, these statistics are from 2011 so its probably much worse now.

Glad to hear you'll be leaving soon and I hope every other foreign cunt follows after you. Ireland is a great country ruined by having immigrants here. Would rather be a third world country than a rich one with immigrants.

How did it go?

The truth is when it comes to learning a second language classroom instruction is never enough. I knew this as a child in my home country which is why I took advantage of outside resources. You will never be able to master a second language with classroom instruction only. I don't blame you for not knowing it, but stop blaming teachers. You either want to learn it and do, or you don't really want to at all. Stop passing the blame on to others for your own faults.

>irish is a language

>make a cowboy highway of dirt roads so everyone can easily ride horses to work
I wouldn't really understand the purpose as most people get to work either via car, walking or public transport nowadays. Would probably only benefit native Americans niggas who still ride horses and the couple odd ones out but ok sure why not.
>southwestern states must have their citizens wear cowboy hats and boots
that sounds overly authoritarian, and that's coming from someone who fucking LOVES the wild west but i also hate the state. The outfit should always be the preference of the individual like any functioning society has it.

Rest i'm fine with desu, public hangings could be debated as "too graphic hurr durr" but you don't have to attend so i'm fine with it.

The first western European/Can/USA country to go full huwhite nationalist needs to man up and invade all the other countries and systematically deport all nonwhites to Africa/SAmerica

Its the only way

Then Jews, Muslims, Commies and nonwhites get a permaban from civilization

Attached: 1549422896832.jpg (362x452, 29K)

>be island surrounded by water full of fish
>starve

The best possible solution would be to replace every single sentence of English with an Irish one, every sign, every shop, every book, everything, and create schools for toddlers to learn the language from a young age, it would fuck up the cohesion of the country for a few years, but soon people would see the importance of learning it.

Ireland is a shit hole full of inbred locals. It should be a containment island for you low IQ swamp creatures. Congratulations on also being a poor third world shit hole filled with immigrants too. Now be a good boy and go drink yourself to death.

Obviously I was talking about the countryside user. I grew up in the County Kerry and I know that when I have gathered enough money I'll come back home.

I think I got a c
the retards who were doing up the paper made a mistake on one question and we all had to get 100% on it

Fair enough to be perfectly honest. I never liked Irish as a kid. Sure some of that might've been because of the teachers but I just never really cared for the language in general. But hey, I might try to better myself and learn it soon. If bettering yourself isn't a fundamental of life what the hell is I guess kek.

State of Ireland: Niggers, niggers & niggers. I dont know why so much of my fellow Croatians are going to work there, to support their shitty system.

1.) youtube.com/watch?v=YmvxYwI_y3U
2.) youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8
3.) youtube.com/watch?v=6p-8IjsZxFs

Attached: autism_negro.jpg (823x670, 119K)

which went on to create two other languages, Manx and Gàidhlig

please post some of that superior sport gentlemen English accent

Yeah, that's what one of my fellow mick friends suggested doing. I'm kinda against it due to how it could fuck everything up for at least the first 10 years maybe even more, due to most of the country only knowing the basics of it.

Ireland has been ruined by its own cosmopolitan, selfish, elite that deserve to be fucking buried alive for their crimes against their own people, and land, and if they were buried, then they would have done the the first good thing for this island in their worthless life’s by enriching the soil.

Congratulations. You took ownership over your problem, something you guys really struggle with. Now that you know this you can start on the path to learning it. Fron this point on if you don't learn the language and learn it well you only have one person to blame. I hope you do take it upon yourself to learn it though. If your culture and history are worth preserving then this should be a worthwhile journey for you. Good luck user.

So this is the famed ameritard educumcayshun in action

Americans know it is Gaelic not Irish.

My grandparents have never had a drop of alcohol in their 80 years and a good percentage of the older generations don't drink alcohol either. I don't know anyone who I'd class as an alcoholic or anyone with a dependancy on alcohol.

Honestly, I haven't seen anything that bad myself. The schools I went to were mainly white, even while I was in Navan but that was pre-migration crisis iirc. Once I moved out to the country it was only a couple of blacks and a fuck ton of Romanians for some ungodly reason.

But I really wouldn't doubt that this is a pic taken in a city school (Dublin, Cork those sort of big cities)

then fuck off

No, if we go under from 10s of millions of pakis there is nothing that can save you.
I think it is Tom, if you are talking about Mumahmed that is because the newspapers were falsely reporting the data.
>The writing is on the wall for the UK
If that is true then every major white country is in the same position and it's game over for us all.

There are a lot of weekend alcoholics here. They deny their issues because they are sober Monday to Thursday but then get blackout drunk every weekend.

Attached: 1549978497405.jpg (645x671, 35K)

I like living in Ireland. Pic related is right around the corner from me and I live in the capital city.

Attached: Howth-1.jpg (900x600, 169K)

There's schools here that teach exclusively in the Irish language and they're called Gaelscoils and are better performing than normal schools and there's an ever growing demand for places in those schools as a lot of parents have twigged that if they send their kids to a Gaelscoil they'll be among only Irish kids and away from the cancer of a diverse school.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelscoil

Hard to fish when your a dirt poor peasant without a boat, and the waters around Ireland are some of the most dangerous in Europe, and to fish would be considered poaching due to penal laws, and all your crops are exported during a famine so you can’t really do shit, but it’s okay because some mutt abomination in the future will display his subpar intelligence, and lack of general knowledge.

Why is that? Why can't they just say Irish?
If that happens at least I'll die laughing at bongland

>I live in the capital city
we're going to build a wall and YOU'RE going to pay for it

You can literally find similar or better scenery in any country with a coast line, and they don't have an income tax rate of 40%.

>Anyone in Ireland just saying fuck alcohol

I'd say most 20-50ish micks enjoy a good drink but a lot of them don't have dependencies or anything like that. The only one I'd class is one of my friends Roger (this was back when I was a kid btw he was about 30(?) at the time) who was on the verge of homelessness and would spend most of his money intended for rent on booze. Ended up getting kicked out of his flat and seeing how my grandma said he couldn't stay with her he went away. I believe he went to a homeless shelter in Longford but I never heard anything about him since. (sorry for the personal anecdote I just wanted to tell that story again)

I could be wrong but I think it is technically because the language was not exclusive to Ireland in the past. It's like why people here call all Americans yanks when that refers to primarily northerners.