What to do about the heat?

I want to fucking die. I thought 2018 was an unusually hot year but its only February and its already hitting like 10 degrees (Celsius). What the fuck do I do...I don't want to live please help.

Attached: CANTSTANDITANYMORE.png (1054x791, 789K)

to make this about politics, what are the political implications of climate change if it is real?

Please help. I know some of you are geniuses. Any scientific advice on how to cool down please fucking help.

How do arabs do it

Consider not weighing 500 lbs.

Well, most of them don't weigh a half ton, and, the men, at least, wear white, loose-fitting garments with a light material that breathes well. That thing they wear on their heads keeps the sun off their necks.

thank you jap bro. i hope to see frenlier relations between japan and korea. may we prosper together my slant eyed BROTHER

Spray yourself with water every once in a while

Glad to help out. Just take a razor, and cut your wrists. Remember to cut LENGTHWISE, no Across. This will end your life. You're welcome.

I heard eating dog actually cools you down. Is that only in best Korea?

im trying

I'm fucking depressed because it's so fucking dark and cold during half of the year awaiting summer with glee. What the fuck is your problem, gook? Being warm is nice, the sun shining brightly, everything alive, nature in its most beautiful form, you can go outside without freezing all over your body and wearing 10 layers of clothes. Summer heat is the best, I wish I could move to the equator and just walk in Hawaiian shirts and flip flops all year round.

when you guys get into it always kills me. kek

I don't know about eating dogs, but I ate your mother of 10,000 botoxed wrinkled stank ass pussy last night.

It needs more salt.

most of the people around me share your opinion. Im burning up though.

Yeah it's 15°C here, it's definitely unseasonably warm

>Tfw it's -15°C and raining in my city of Kraków
max comfy

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (600x579, 42K)

It's not just a meme.

Attached: DOG.png (673x293, 33K)

Just send a check to Al Gore. Repeat as necessary until desired temperature is attained.

How the fuck can it be -15 C and raining?

Everyday I thank God I wasn't born a gook. Imagine looking like a slanted eye insect lmao

year after year it gets hotter and hotter. A few more years and most of the Northern Hemisphere will become uninhabitable for me. I pray for ice age everyday.

I would thank God too if I lived in -15C weather during February. Did you mean it is snowing there, not raining?

I would exchange life place with you, lad, if you suffer so much

Attached: IMG_20190223_204741.jpg (3000x4000, 1.57M)

>wake up 7am covered in sweat
>get up and turn on my jumbo fan pointed directly at me
>wake up a few hours later feeling uncomfortable and dehydrated

I wish I didn't have to deal with 30ºC every day. Why you would bitch about 10ºC is beyond me.

Attached: 1472916860884.png (500x522, 151K)

Just die, like you claimed you wanted to do because the temperature is a degree or two off of what YOU think it should be. Just kill yourself, you'll be dong yourself and everyone else a favor. No matter how much you whine, you won't change the weather. $1 in carbon taxes won't change it, $1 trillion won't change it, and $100 trillion won't change it.

It was raining snow

>all that snow
seems like fucking paradise. Our "snow" is a layer of mystery slosh

global warming is the best thing that could possibly happen to most of the planet

they're just silly amerisharts who're either weebs teaching engrish or in the military stationed there whilst trying to find their gook waifus but end up spending most of their time larping as actual gooks on Jow Forums instead

Attached: 1547972244087.jpg (886x482, 98K)

>10°C
>15°C
Whoah, can human beings really exist in such extreme temperatures? Don't push yourselves, OK?

if I die I won't reincarnate here again. I'm thinking Alaska or Northern Sweden, Siberia, Greenland. Anything but this fucking heat + humidity, I can't do it anymore.

Feels good to be a southerner right now

Attached: 550486EF-7B70-4720-A936-EB7DE361029F.png (919x737, 218K)

shut the fuck up no its not.

I am not american although i wish i was, I would book a plane ticket to Alaska immediately.

Have you ever taken a class in biology? It is a simple fact that animals increase their populations when environmental conditions are favorable for them. As the planet has warmed slightly, human population has skyrocketed. We have no fur. Humans are clearly warm weather animals. If you are not evolved enough to survive, you need to die.

your food is great. During vacation in Charleston I had some bacon wrapped chicken? deep fried. It was awesome. But your weather is a nightmare.

It is literally ice hell, I hate this place and gonna leave it

Come home, white man. Never seen snow in my life.

Attached: IMG_3616.jpg (2448x2448, 1.73M)

>we should make environmental conditions favorable to further INCREASE our populations

fuuuuuuuuuck no are you crazy? This nightmare planet hell is overloaded and over populated with 7 billion people. We dont need more people, anymore people. We need condoms and birth control pills.

I never understood why Russians come here when they have naturally air conditioned Siberian paradise, but if there are heat-loving Russians it makes sense why they come here.

Jervis bay?

I love that place.

I moved here for work and I’m making the equivalent of $300k AUD (and saving >100k pa) so I’m staying here for a few more years until I have a decent pile of fuck you money.

These winters though, and NYC has shit air quality I’ve been sick like four times already. I am over the cold.

If your government wasn't shit, your country filled with chinks and your properties hellishly expensive I probably would. Australia looks comfy.

Attached: aussie-outback.jpg (2338x1000, 157K)

We daily reach 28 Celsius and perfect climate for us.

Attached: 1550097929912.jpg (900x810, 33K)

now i see why so many of you risk your lives to get to america. if there is a god he will give us ice age soon.

perth?

Yeah. Last time I went over there it had busloads of Korean tourists and Instagram thots though. Feels weird.

please kill me for the glory of poland or something.

i cant sleep its too fucking hot

>10ºC
>hot
You are like baby.

Attached: fug.png (621x461, 23K)