Keeping immigration and birthrates constant

There would be no white people in the United States by the year 2156

Attached: US.png (1235x650, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1fgk7Z0Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(the number 56 just can't fuck off, can it?)

According to this image from 2012 to 2060 the United States will lose 20% of the white population. If we assume that every 48 years 20% of the white population dies out then US whites will not longer even exist - if that is even a country by that time. Assuming everything is kept constant, the United States will lose all white people in 137 years and whites will be a minority by 2050.

It was a fun ride I guess.

Attached: racehispanic_graph.jpg (960x720, 56K)

oh man what a crisis!
and you posted on 4pol to solve it.
Great work OP, quality posting, you don't even have to try this hard, wow, so insightful.

Hey Rabbi

Seems a bit disingenuous that the US will lose only 10% in 30 years due to them being mid-50s already.

Consider this: Amish people have an average birthrate of 6 children. How will this influence that?

>No white people who fight for pissrael with their full potential
>No white people to create technology and industry for fighting for psisrael
>No white people to give money to pissrael
>Just one giant brazil where all the kikes are most likely killed by niggers
Death of JewSA will be end of Zionism and jewry. Keep it up.

If it doesn't help now then it won't help then

R8 my whiteness

Attached: IMG_20190131_112111.jpg (4000x3000, 3.7M)

You won't be alive by than. Who cares.
>But muh kids
Things change, nothing is great forever. Just don't have kids retard. Let it all fall since you seem to know the future, and you can see it all, why do would you even care? Just live now in the moment and don't bother breeding

(You)

Attached: 254.png (611x756, 59K)

(((2)))/10

Literally a nigger

>Things change, nothing is great forever ... why do would you even care? Just live now in the moment
this sounds extremely Jewish

Yeah, go ahead and keep breeding sluts and soibois and complaining about the downfall of everything you like. You're not gonna be able to do anything about it. You're just adding to the problems. I mean, you did say by whatever year there will be no white people. You said that, retard. So why do you even care?

I'm being realistic. Take your Jew memes and shove them up your ass

9/10. You lost a point only because you didn't clip your nails like a white man should. Post nose for more accurate score.

Because unlike you, kike, I don't think people are as disposable as a paper towel

>He thinks human life has value
You're gonna die some day, let's see how valuable humans are to you than. I'll laugh myself out

Attached: idjut.gif (480x200, 1.2M)

you're no realist, you're fatalist. you get fucked over if you accept getting fucked over

You'll be dead before I am

>value
is subjective, and since you don't value human life, you're worth less than my shoe and urine

Bump

After Trump loses in 2020, I can see an Amerikaner movement or something similar to it rising from the ashes. However we might not be able to save the entire country sadly. I've been coming up with an economic system and how a nation like this would function.
pastebin.com/1fgk7Z0Z

Attached: Amerikaner.png (2500x1315, 279K)

T R A N N Y
R
A
N
N
Y

This

Bump

Who kills the majority of the black population? Other blacks. White man is just going to sit back and watch his Oppressive rule of law go away. Ever studied Liberia? In 2 weeks the major cities will littaraly eat each other. Look around the world. Without white man's or Asian man's intellect. Society doesn't exist.

White people know this and still do nothing. White people have become weak and deserve to die for their unwillingness to fight back.

Hey kike

Oh, I didn't say white man wasn't stocked for the power to do out & thousands of rounds laying around for him to protect himself with,, now that would just be crazy.

Based and redpilled