Why do white and black people hate each other?

Why do white and black people hate each other?

Attached: racist1.jpg (1000x750, 183K)

Once the snowball of instrumental hate gets rolling, it can't be stopped.

Oh btw. It started to rolling at the dawn of mankind.

jews

Niggers I suppose

Whites love blacks. We freed them. Gave them technology. Attempted to teach and mentor them.
Black's return all that by stealing cars and sagging their pants.

Asians hates niggers too

Attached: Atacan a Asiatica.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Because niggers want to take what we have from us.

Niggers attack 320,000 White people every year.

Attached: crime stats.jpg (616x5370, 750K)

Because without Jews blacks would be nothing. They would have 0 power in our society and we would have likely deported them all to Africa or exterminated them. Instead we have to share office space, school space, commercial space, and living space with them. Whites cannot collectively organize and expel them from the civilization that we built because Jews have made it illegal. Nobody wants to be around niggers. The white women who do are emotionally damaged and have psychological problems

Attached: 2F3BB643-B6D2-48AF-B0E0-BFA0AD87C3FD.png (843x843, 249K)

Because of Jewish people

Niggers

Attached: b21sQrd.png (1031x666, 972K)

Muh joos

Niggers stink and I don't like 'em

God I fucking hate niggers

>black people
>people
here's your mistake

Blacks will never forgive whites for all the stuff blacks have done.

Attached: 1524962812990.png (650x2200, 910K)

Attached: 1x253i.jpg (500x436, 51K)

They really don't its just the Chabad Jews who run the hood thru drugs, crime, and corruption pit the black demographic against the white demographic, who as what they are are in turn themselves pit against the blacks right back, but by the corporate Jews who seize our companies with holding griups and run a debt racket thru mortgage, business and car loans, etc

Nobody on either side makes it past the inflation rate for a reason. Trump gave the federal government a 1.9% raise and they dont even break the inflation rate about across the entire board.

Because blacks hate what they can never be, and whites hate the fact that blacks get special treatment due to being born mentally handicapped.

Lol glow somewhere else faggot

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>implying other races dont hate blacks too

I find it hilarious how the nigger behavior always repeats itself yet there's always a faggot making excuses for those animals, niggers are going to eat you alive while you look for answers in the wrong place, there's only one solution, mass genocide.

Attached: image.jpg (300x400, 18K)

>why does the most successful race in human history hate violent, backward human parasites?

Hmmm...

The stats seem to show that whites hate blacks a hell of a lot less than they hate themselves

Attached: violent_crime_statistics.png (869x2074, 706K)

((()))
Oh, and nice job trying to divide & conquer

Attached: meme_flag_conf.png (906x900, 325K)

>Muh joos muh dindus!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (530x970, 161K)

t. gypsy

Muh gibsy

Attached: image.jpg (683x743, 94K)

why dont' men like in OPs pick get orthagnathic surgery.

I can't imagine going through life like that. Luckily I was born with normal (ie. attractive) facial skeletal development

Negroes smell like crayons.

Because niggers are a sub-species and whites are tired of paying for them to breed.

That is from being a literal mouthbreather, not from his genetics. Look up mewing.

>no chin

The slaving globalists fucked up by bringing them to America. What did they think would happen when they were freed?

Whites hate blacks?....according to-o.... CNN?...?

Attached: 1541099153576.png (1100x1200, 1.3M)

Because the Jew forced both to live together.

There is no hate when segregation takes place, and not within a nation - but complete segregation.