AOC wants to control how many burgers we eat

Ok, she’s crossed the line

Attached: D338E85C-A2EA-4140-A206-2C0404C9F9E5.jpg (1467x1115, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

obesity.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=006032
youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shall not be infringed!

This means WAR

Nobody FUCKING CARES about this junior congresswoman

Aoc posts should be a bannable offense

This so much!

Lol.

Attached: 2fb0e0593a6a0a07de957de7bf14fe3b.jpg (500x417, 46K)

and just like that, she lost America

Mutumbo Obama was a junior too

Noo not the burgers!

she might have a point...

Attached: 1545285096122.jpg (640x587, 128K)

At least we don't have to get a licence to watch TV.

Attached: tvlicense.jpg (776x1024, 447K)

NOT MY HAMBURGERS!!!

Attached: breakdown honk.png (325x325, 138K)

Civil war incoming

Attached: hehe.jpg (630x630, 61K)

AOC SUCKS

Attached: 1550802942286.jpg (1341x906, 804K)

This is fucking insane actually. That bitch already destroy economy of NYC and try to destroy economy o whole US with taxes.

And she is already trying to steal food.

How that is even possible?

Good. Americans are fat drooling mongrel fucks, hopefully AOC takes a leaf from Stalin's book and sets them straight.

Kys ive seen the brits lately. Your women are so fat it made be embarrassed for you.

Probably doesn't have a limit on the number of tacos we can have though.

Brits are massively overrepresented in Hollywood. You worship us.

>communist comes for the burgers first
Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things.

Attached: 1550126608891.jpg (900x606, 97K)

>he wants to watch TV

Attached: 1547764042448.jpg (2048x1536, 511K)

>I'm not a communist I just want the government to tell you exactly how and when and if you get to live.

I am convinced that she is simply flooding the news cycle with these outrageous ideas for the sole reason of removing their shock value. She doesn’t intend to do any of this but in 5, 10 years when things won’t be as absurd because we’ve read and heard about them before? That’s when they’ll try to get serious.

Ha ha triggered Drumfy?
>already destroy economy of NYC
Uhmmm no, sweetie. Try again.

WHAT ABOUT MATZO BALLS???

THAT'S LOICENSE

Which burgers is she referring to? I mean maybe 2 or 3 less recreation burgers wouldnt hurt. But if the bitch comes after our backup burgers or stress sliders, she needs to be fired.

Just in case though, we may want to be doubling up on the Plan J burger stash (non-Americans can fuck off. Don’t even ask questions about Plan J burgers)

Jewish Hollywood does not represent American taste today. They push Brits on people the same way they push BMWF interracial dating and BBC.

Calm down with the stereotypes Mohammad

Perhaps it will do you fat fuckers some good. You are leading in obesity and 20% of you have fatty liver diseases.

obesity.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=006032

>inb4 MUH FREEDOM MUH BODY I DO WAT I WANT

Attached: american white knight.jpg (960x888, 62K)

Sadly this. They are trying to build a new personality cult around her to replace king nigger. They picked her because she's brown and has a hole in the front. The Democrats are betting everything on the new brown voters.

Attached: 1547230609929.png (432x768, 265K)

Rice and beans for everyone. (And nothing else, unless you catch some rats)

Attached: 199E7E72-4D73-46AD-9F90-223E6528FAF7-445-000000908D5A4E27.png (1280x1000, 380K)

Don't make me like this woman, I'm all for fat shaming

>Titus, get the cross

I got McDonalds tonight for dinner because I was feeling lazy.

Regret.jpg

Fast food really exists to remind you why it has been months since you last had fast food. It's the same as drinking a bottle of cheap vodka or sleeping with a prostitute. It fills that need of needing to be reminded that shit's nasty.

Attached: johannes guttenberg.jpg (197x298, 12K)

Except for the mainstream media and the endless posts on here about her. But NOBODY CARES REEEEE

I'm a closet celibate trans and this makes me want to murder every single mother fucker who made this happen. Grown adults in the privacy of their own home can do whatever they want to each other, but leave the children the fuck out of it. Filthy god damn sodomites need to be purged. With fire.

Attached: 1532344573665m.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

>It fills that need of needing to be reminded that shit's nasty.
Top straya philosophy desu

I haven't laughed this hard in months.

don't forget to drink your pee

Attached: 1549852039226.jpg (1200x1305, 378K)

>Just in case though, we may want to be doubling up on the Plan J burger stash (non-Americans can fuck off. Don’t even ask questions about Plan J burgers)

Stop, Fren. You've already said too much.

I've had 2 this week. Not on my watch

HANG THE BITCH

You fucked up, Kevin. Now we have to execute plan K.

Based Texas!!!!

My FB is filled with normies circle jerking about her, arguing that the constitution is due for an "update" so that she can run in 2020.

under her brand of green communism nobody will be able to afford to eat anyways

Fucking this.
>Silence you fool she must not be allowed to control my bacon mushroom Swiss burgers.

Attached: 168s.jpg (168x168, 8K)

>she wants to destroy the economy and steal food
>also a commie
I think you just answered your own question

>Being on Faceberg.

Why?

>NOT FROM MY FAT GREASY HANDS!

She never had America. You don't live here so you don't know, but she is an absolute laughing stock. Both Democrats and republicans are having a field day with her retardation. The only people who seriously support her ate Reddit communists, who don't actually vote anyway.

aoc reminds me why i'm glad i'm not american lol

Attached: 1329621041831.jpg (448x458, 170K)

BURGER INTAKE

>Apaxia Ocationally-Context Wabnts to Control How Many Hamburgers Burgers Eat
What she going to do? Force more burgers down your throats?

Everything AOC is against she is actually for so in theory this bitch has a platinum membership card at Red Robin

Attached: 154CA1CD-46FB-48F0-BA49-D390F89C1038.jpg (355x349, 27K)

She’s right though.

WAY THE FUCK OVER THE LINE. She has given us no choice. Somebody call the Chileans.

Attached: pinochet.gif (352x288, 3.11M)

And most Americans are glad they don't live in Jew York or commiefornia.

she has big tits and i want to see them

>Grown adults in the privacy of their own home can do whatever they want to each other
We can't show gays and trannies any leniency. That's how we got in the mess we're in now.

Attached: 1549035843271.jpg (598x714, 303K)

Everybody is waiting for the leaks of her communist milkers. We will get there eventually, be patient.

there should be a law against sub 100 IQs being allowed on the internet.

So it's war then.

Attached: 1538581221937.jpg (608x467, 88K)

That's a war she'll lose, US is more hamburger than anything.
US is 80% hamburger.

Rather fat then head sawn off by your new overlords. Enjoy Islam.

>Americans
You misspelled Mexican

Fat shaming

to laugh at the nornies

Attached: 1530545753991.jpg (288x175, 9K)

>damage control
Yeah no. She's the perfect heel to expose the retardedness of communism.

Attached: trotsky merchant.png (308x412, 135K)

OH NO! WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE BURGERS!?!?

>soludus snake: the hits
>you spin me (like a harrier 2)
>don't call me solid
>president octopus
>jack the 6 year old ripper
>you can tell I'm not big Boss because my patch is on the other side

Come and get'em cunt

Attached: fival.jpg (400x266, 21K)

Slippery slope. Today our burgers, tomorrow our tendies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 7C1323A6-1FF5-41A6-8CEE-B05E2E8FA8FD.jpg (392x260, 25K)

Best fast food in Australia is from a Mom and Pop Charcoal Chicken or Fish and Chip shop (most of which are owned by niglets of some kind these days). Even then you're better off just throwing a steak into a hot pan and steaming some greens.

Attached: 1523915397570.gif (640x360, 1.26M)

I love her bros

youtu.be/-hXCA8198bw

The fuck' did she say???

Attached: 1396524094039.jpg (1162x850, 255K)

This bitch is so interesting from a psychology standpoint. I am still trying to get a handle on what is going on up there in her head. Is she making grand sweeping statements where she is in control and has the power to make Americans ground all planes, eliminate cows and stop eating hamburgers because it makes people think she has that power, or deserves it, or will have it? It makes no sense. Is she just one non-stop neverending avatar of a powertrip. 24/7 365 powertrip persona.
She seems to believe that will help - stop eating hamburgers. The number of cows would not decline for a good 5 years even if this happened like if the hamburger demand halved or something? The cows don't just magically disappear instantly the moment you stop buying hamburgers. High speed rail cannot be built EVERYWHERE in less than 12 years, you cannot get rid of planes that fast. Even if we got rid of all emissions except planes, they are only 3% of emissions. Let's keep the planes. She will next be going after spaceflight, trying to ground NASA and SpaceX for their emissions, saying America should not be in space. Ocasio-Naive is the most interesting phenomena I see in America. You burgers seem to deserve each other. She's blended the 1 braincell policy description approach of Justin Trudeau - with the psychopathy and power-mad entitled cuntish attitude of Hillary Clinton, in the body of a Person(and woman) of color who is also slightly Jewish? How much unearned privilege and power are we breeding into our would-be shitty rulers these days? They used to have to actually earn some of it

Attached: 1549420663609.jpg (480x453, 121K)

>Commie wants to take away your food
Why am I not suprised?

Attached: dda2d8767edae3b9987f1af394a6428bcee71c0b.gif (250x266, 454K)

>control how many burgers we eat
Day of Rope is nigh.

She is right. People shouldn't be eating 3 burgers per day.

What's wrong with that?

The goverment can pry my grass fed burgers from my cold, dead hands.

Attached: image.jpg (838x1024, 85K)

Let me off this ride

Attached: pp,550x550.u4.jpg (550x467, 38K)

Her fish taco better be free for all!

kek

It’s not up to her.

AOC ISNT A COMPLICATED CASE SHES A BASIC BITCH THAT WAS PAMPERED BY DADDY AND MUMMY AND NOW THINKS SHES OWED THE WORLD,sheesh every hs had ten aocs with better teeth

Attached: 2D9D872A-7046-4C2A-90E1-23CBA2341D4B.jpg (236x214, 6K)

when they came for the burgers i said nothing, preferring hotdogs

when they came for the hotdogs, i said nothing, because i still had sausages

when they came for the sausages, i let them, because i still had fish

when they came for the fish, i said nothing, and they gave me bugs to eat

when i ran out of even bugs to eat, and with robots taking all the jobs, and government not having enough money for all those programs, i had nothing to eat and then i and much of north america starved to death in the largest famine the world had ever known.

seriously, millions will starve to death if she comes to power. she will kill the united the states if you let her. she wants way too much power, she desperately wants to control your life. she is sick, she is a mentally ill woman.

THATS IT

its not even funny anymore
she could literally be the death of the united nations

day of the burger is coming if she is allowed to come to power

The funny thing is that cattle that are pastured for their whole lives actually sequester carbon, rejuvenate the soil and require no destructive modern agricultural practices that lead to soil erosion and algae bloom from ammonium nitrate fertilizer. Locally produced grass fed beef is objectively one of the best foods for the environment (even if anthropic climate change isn't a significant factor).

Nice m8

The has never been a latina that wasn't the star of her own soap opera.
The are fucking irrational.
It's a good thing to watch from a distance.

i meant to say united states
weird freudian slip
if she was the death of the un id be all for her lol

You're right, should be having 6.

Is her career over? Surely she can't recover after this blunder. Even (((they))) can't memory hole this one.