Israel hiding 300,000 documents about massacres carried out against Palestinians

middleeastmonitor.com/20190221-israel-hiding-300000-documents-about-massacres-carried-out-against-palestinians/

>Israeli Jewish journalist Asaf Shalev, who lives in California, has said that Israel had been hiding 300,000 documents about crimes carried out against the Palestinians, thousands of them date back to 1800s, +972 Magazine reported early this week.

>Shalev was reported saying to the magazine that Israel’s State Archives declassified secret documents last summer including documents which are more than a century old; however, he said, 300,000 documents which predate the creation of Israel remained classified.

>The very existence of the 300,000 classified files—their names, dates, and origin within the state bureaucracy—had been kept a secret, until now, he was reported saying by +972 Magazine, noting that one-fifth of the files, deemed too sensitive still by the government, were excluded from the disclosure.

>“There were many people who were concerned about the opening of this catalog,” +972 Magazine reported Israel’s State Archivist Yaacov Lozowick writing in a statement accompanying the release.

>Shalev noted that the oldest of these documents, which remained classified, titled “Parker Report” dates back to 1821. In addition, there are 125 classified documents dating back to the 19th century and about 2,000 documents from before the Nakba of 1948.

>He added, according to +972 Magazine, we cannot access the files so that it is impossible to say why they are still classified over 70, and in some cases, nearly 200 years later.

>Amongst the documents are files on Deir Yassin and Kfar Qasim, the two most notorious massacres carried out by Israeli forces.

Attached: download (9).jpg (824x768, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haganah
youtube.com/watch?v=5qw64AYrYFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel treats the Levant as a human experimentation lab.
Repeal Balfour
Heal the Levant.

Upon many christian also
Matthew 23:27-28
Jesus said.
27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees aka Jews, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which on the outside look beautiful, but inside they are full of the bones of the dead and of all kinds of filth.
28 So you also on the outside look righteous to others, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

bump fucking kikes

300000 documents about terrorists being eliminated , the world is a better place now

It's a shame that six million wasn't real. Fewer terrorists on the planet would be great. When we gonna get rid of pic related?

Attached: 422501.png (898x628, 165K)

>counting anything before 1980

I might give you current atmosphere, but mudslimes were psychopathic rabid dogs before the modern era.

I mean, they still are. But before, they were 100% animals

Retard. Where there wars and chaos in the middle east before Israel? Why do you think the Muslims are shouting death to America? Both because some are hired mossad actors, and because they know that the USA is the puppet of Israel. They have seen it.

What!? A jew hiding evidence of his crimes? IMPOSSIBLE!

six million was made up by antisemites

Is there something really wrong with anti-semitism tho? It's made me a lot of money.
Is six million always made up by anti-semites? Or is six million sometimes just six million?

they literally terror bombed the fuck out of defenseless Arab towns to make way for jews en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haganah

> who lives in california

Fucking jews.

bump

Shut up goy, nothing too see here, just these stupid conspiracy theorists,
look over there!...
there’s a new Samsung phone, WOW!.

last bump I promise

there is really no hope . the shlomos are too strong

Gee, why would they hide it? Poor goyim minds like ours are not prepared for such complex and delicate info. Thank you, chosen people, for always deciding which knowledge is or isn't useful beforehand.

Jews must be the worst antisemites then.

>1 post by this ID

there is only one way to bring peace to the levant user...do the right thing and let the persians bring peace to the mid east.
youtube.com/watch?v=5qw64AYrYFE

If only you knew how right you are.

Attached: theodore-herzl.jpg (620x349, 64K)

>not 6 million
color me suprised
>hide the numerology the goyim know
shut it down :^)

>Shalev noted that the oldest of these documents, which remained classified, titled “Parker Report” dates back to 1821. In addition, there are 125 classified documents dating back to the 19th century and about 2,000 documents from before the Nakba of 1948.
Yep, kikes have been stealing the lands of Palestinians and massacring them since the 1820s and the Palestinians only started responding with violence like 100 years later but the Jews pretend to be the eternal victims.

Attached: Jews persecute.jpg (431x696, 40K)

This angle needs to be pushed hard and repetitively to Evanglists and New Age Christians, and Anglo audiences world wide.
>Assad protected the Christians
>Hezbollah has Christians
>Palestinian Christians abused by kikes
>E Michael Jone's Goyim World History.

Attached: 1527310683042.jpg (650x900, 170K)

I didn't know until recently that Jews used to always portray themselves as holy back then until I read this verse. They're the original virtue signalers.

It still baffles me that people think Jews are innocent people who have contributed to many fiends of science, philosophy, medicine, etc.

>It still baffles me that people think Jews are innocent people who have contributed to many fiends of science, philosophy, medicine, etc.

Attached: Assad checkem.jpg (3320x2236, 2.38M)

Massacring palestinians is the only good thing the jews do.

((()))

>those quints

Attached: 1549657229549.jpg (600x690, 90K)

>t. muslim dicksucker

not suprised judging by your shit flag

the Jewish identity is simple.
they were chosen by god and you are not. in their minds being Jewish will always rely on the crux that they are to be held in higher esteem than any other people. the Jewish people are fundamentally incompatible with any other peoples because of this inherent view of themselves. everything they do morally, their ethics, their actions. all stem from this double standard they create for themselves.

Attached: 1503056541169.jpg (908x667, 152K)

Jews are the biggest antisemites the world has ever know, Nebuchadnezzar rid the levant of their wicked presence and one say, its children in Syria/Iraq will do the same

Attached: 1543446934365.jpg (1000x803, 224K)

Literally nothing wrong with massacring shit skins

Why hide it? They should be proud of their work of culling terrorist scum.

Because "civilized society" sees massacre as a morally wrong thing even if it's shit skins being massacred. You don't just brag about killing gays, you just do it quietly or else you get a shit storm

Nothing wrong with massacring pigskin children either, especially when they're invaders like in South Africa

Jews invented the concept of modern terrorism, from Trotsky to Haganah and Stern (who later became MOSSAD and """"IDF"""") carrying out explosions, mass shootings, infanticide to incite terror in Palestinian cities and drive them out of fear, but I suppose "terrorism" according to the fascist trash of this board is only when "sceerey brownz carry gunz and shiet"