Land on the moon back in 1969

>land on the moon back in 1969
>do shit ever since
>50 years passed

ask me how i know that shit was faked

Attached: 200268-131-A5D7B546.jpg (300x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighthub.com/science/space/articles/83529.aspx
nasa.gov/content/nasa-history-overview
youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
youtu.be/YHQ_NzzN1wk
space.com/41554-water-ice-moon-surface-confirmed.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I'm in full agreement, so I won't ask.

Attached: 1514797126042.gif (709x351, 397K)

I already believe this shit is fake, but okay OP, how do you know it was fake?

You're not curious why we aren't allowed on the moon?

Try to RV it. You're in for a surprise.

>ask me how i know that shit was faked
your 40 iq points?

(checked)
pretty much this, but I have to point out pic related
>just don't hide your flag; simple shit

Attached: meme_flag_ancap.png (906x900, 265K)

Nice numbers but it was all a fake since it was all a dick waving show between America and the soviets.

This

Attached: moon2.png (863x263, 58K)

because there is literally nothing there besides noble gases that we still can't efficiently harvest and bring back to earth

THE
FUCKING
ZOG
OF
THE
US
WOULD
RATHER
FUND
WARS
THAN
FUND
NASA

How faggot?

Its the fuckin moon. Its a big rock floating around the Earth. There is nothing to return FOR.

Attached: 1501206680958.png (500x276, 200K)

These trips dont lie
Tell us how OP?

Kek Nazis were crypto jews

Nice try shlomo

The last moon landing was in 1972 so it's only been 47 years not 50, you stupid fucking retard.

Bump

Explain gif

Fly a quarter million miles to the moon, detach from the command module and land perfectly. Take off from the moon, reconnect to the command module at 4,000 mph, fly a quarter million miles back to earth, and reenter the atmosphere.

Do all that, but are only capable of landing way, way out in the ocean, where conveniently no one is around to see it.

>buttmad over joke flags

>1972 - Launch (AC-27) of Pioneer 10, the first man-made object to leave the solar system and travel on a flight path into interstellar space.
>1975- Titan-Centaur launches of the Viking 1 and 2 spacecraft to Mars in the summer.
>1977-Titan-Centaur launches Voyager 1 and 2 on missions to explore the outer solar system, currently the fastest moving man made objects EVAR.

Guess they just forgot to mention this back when they were up there.

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-173628.png (720x1280, 222K)

>1980s The Shuttle Era Begins.
>1990's Bunch of resupply stuff for the Russians and low orbit shenanigans.
>Mars rover stuff.

>MFW OP forgets to mention that there were SIX moon landings.

Attached: Baby-bald-eagles-hatch-in-real-time-everyone-loses-their-minds.jpg (960x540, 92K)

We went to the moon, and found out there was nothing up there. Just a barren, desolate, airless rock floating around in space. Why would we want to go back? Normal people HATE places that suck. And the moon sucks.

Stereoscopic examination of the parallax in Apollo 11 photos prove beyond the shadow of a doubt they were taken in a sound stage.

Here's a little more sauce for you OP .
>Article with sources listed: brighthub.com/science/space/articles/83529.aspx
>NASA only stuff, keep in mind that NASA is just one player.
nasa.gov/content/nasa-history-overview

According to NASA top scientists, we destroyed that technology. You know, the computers about as strong as a modern $12 calculator...

blame nixon for cancelling the Mars mission, space shuttle was one of the worst things to happen by far, now the useless SLS and the lunar platform too, they're even reusing the shitty shuttle hydrolox engines instead of making better methalox like SpaceX. Seriously what the fuck NASA? Also it's almost 2020, why aren't we working on orbital rings yet

Attached: earthring_1024.jpg (1024x594, 108K)

Smell my parallax, bitch.

This gets my almonds active

Attached: IMG_20190223_104423_146.jpg (1024x828, 130K)

the paralyzing stupidity of this board never fails to make me lol

also, trips checked

Attached: schwiin.gif (400x465, 948K)

Van Allen

Not allowed? You dimwits realize that just a day or two ago a privately funded mission to the moon was lunched yea.

And the Soviets would just sit idly if the big American dick in the sky was a hoax and get defeated?

Fuck NASA, it's become an incompetent bureaucratic whore that sucks up to senators for $$$, companies like SpaceX are the way ahead, but I agree. We've got no business playing COPS, I'd rather see us establish a new frontier. Fingers crossed for the English Skylon to take us there

Do you even gravity bud? You can lift yourself off the moon with a fart, good luck pulling that shit over here.

NASA has literally become your run of the mill bureaucratic job making machine, they don't even want to send people up there because it's too expensive so they stick with robots. It's also our nations fault for poking it's head around the globe instead of turning inwards, looking up and making bank.

In other words, pray for Space X user, they're our only hope of ever establishing a Martian Reich.

lmao they just went around it, not hard

Attached: Apollo-11-and-van-allen-belts.gif (1000x731, 276K)

Too lazy to change background

>Do you even gravity bud?
Do you? Because nobody seems to be able to explain gravity. Not even the top scientists.. But of course it's their cop out for everything.

I pray every day for madman Elon to successfully pull off the BFR. I know NASA is an outdated relic now, honestly Robert Zubrin has far better and more realistic Mars and Moon direct plans imho, even doable with conventional Saturn V gear, let alone a fully reusable craft or even a falcon heavy

Attached: 180618-cyanobacteria-full.jpg (835x835, 141K)

Doesn't exist but don't think about it too much or you'll fly into space Forgotten-style.

>ask me how i know that shit was faked

Your digits confirm bro

Refute this then, OP

Attached: 8533535.jpg (2349x2373, 1.43M)

Only Russians had any real plans for space. Russian Cosmism, Tsiolkovsky, etc.

First man doing anything about actual space in USA ever is Musk.

>doesn't know about DARPA

tfw you will never have your own zero g poopoo peepee suit

Attached: 1524180412376.jpg (282x282, 12K)

This is what happened.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190223-090143_ToolWiz Photos_1550937964706.jpg (503x1051, 268K)

>In other words, pray for Space X user, they're our only hope of ever establishing a Martian Reich.
If NASA somehow gets there first, knowing what they'll send, were fucked. We'll never hear the end of it.
The first merican in space peepee'd his suit before liftoff.

We went to the moon to collect evidence regarding our sun and wether or not it micronovas and the bad news is that it does and it’s happening soon so they realized they had other shit to worry about like building giant under ground city bunkers.

Theres an interesting read on google, like 13 pages or something called "Wagging the moondoggie"
If you're skeptical about the moon landing take a look. It does seem biased a bit, but it also has a solid amount of information

Gravity is like a dick, the bigger the dick the more pull urmum feels from it.

The problem isn't that we don't have the technology to go there, the problem is establishing a proper colony that can be maintained and resupplied from earth, but also be able to be abandoned if shit goes south, that's where reusable rockets come in. Another big one is our culture being so cowardly and afraid of failure and casualties, there's a real chance that shit will go wrong, we don't even know how Mars's gravity will affect us. All in all I think we'll get there within our lifetime, hell I'd go now if I had a rocket, even if I had to do it alone

And I ask you, why did the Russians sat there and didn't expose the hoax if it wasn't real? Surly the KGB was watching

Don't forget the trillions going around the globe to prop up barbaric regimes and keep the Soviets off of Europe. Isolationism, we need it more than ever

>Shaquandria Aernautica, first transabled unicorn of colour to slay the red planet and it's patriarchal symbolism, 2025 colorized.
Good thing they're incompetent then

>go to moon
>find literally nothing of value
>it's just a rock covered in rock dust
>WHY HAVEN'T WE SPENT BILLIONS ON RETURN TRIPS?
We have perfectly good rocks here.

>not colonizing the moon, Mars and Venus just because we can
no ambition

Attached: city-moon-6443815.jpg (600x494, 65K)

We couldn't have faked it, Nigger. youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs

Now you're just being dimwitted and gay user. The moon is the perfect testing and experimentation ground. It can also become our gateway to the solar system by building a space station there and launching our rockets from it with materials collected from the surface of the moon. Effectively we can created a brand new industry around it and create unimaginable wealth

It isn't profitable enough to go back.

Only reason we did it before was because of the space race.

The size of the North American continent on that photoshopped picture of the Earth and the Moon.
Come to think of it, why isn't there a singlr actual photo of both the earth and the Moon in the 50 years since 1969.
I mean, it couldn't be that hard to send something into space, have some camera on it swivel back, and get a high resolution photograph of both the earth and the moon in one shot (or at least even just the earth) but all we seem able to get are these shitty Photoshop collages where the continent sizes always shift drastically and unrealistically...

Attached: 1543388106155.jpg (720x540, 74K)

We went there.

There is absofuckinglutely nothing of value there. There is no motherfucking water to drink even if you want to stay. No food. No fucking air. Colder than a witch’s tit. Shitloads of cosmic radiation can kill you quickly.

The only reasons to have a Moon base are helium mining (very difficult, low pay off) and having a jump off base to go to Venus or Mars.

We can’t get to Mars or Venus because propulsion hasn’t improved since the 60s. We’d spend too much time in a can in space and we’d get zapped by cosmic radiation.

All our money went to Cold War, and now welfare. No money for advanced propulsion research.

Vote Republican if you want to explore and coloize space. Vote Democrat if you want degeneracy on this planet.

the delta v requirements of slowing down for a refuel and taking off again would make Mars a better transit place desu, it can be done in a single launch and is still many times more efficient of getting to the asteroid belt than from the moon. Moon still has tasty helium 3 for useable for He3/Deuterium fusion reactors though, and just a general backup hard drive of not being on earth. Arch mission lunar library is also something really great to have, pic related

Attached: 0_LGt2W_jb-Ba5TR-0_.jpg (1400x572, 76K)

They were bouncing signals off the moon in the 50s.

Here you go
>inb4 "HURR CGI"

Attached: kaguya earthrise.jpg (1200x680, 62K)

Yes, radio signals. But not lasers, which are far more precise.

>
>204141647
Fake and fucking gay

This picture is fucking fake dude, I bet if you adjusted the levels in Photoshop you'd see the copypasta around that fake ass earth.

>why isn't there a singlr actual photo of both the earth and the Moon in the 50 years since 1969
?

Attached: download.png (2048x2048, 3.12M)

The moon is inside earths atmosphere

Attached: 89B8061E-C5C0-4CF9-B569-158B3338A81E.png (732x543, 527K)

Dude Mars is gonna be dope just wait until i get my hands on the place we will terraform and process every thing we need from out the constituent chemicals to produce the first colony. We just need a supply chain from the Moon until we can recycle our resources into other resources via cyclic and efficient terraforming operation

>I bet if you adjusted the levels in Photoshop you'd see the copypasta around that fake ass earth.
youtu.be/YHQ_NzzN1wk

It wasn’t a dick waving contest. The primary goal was to show the picture of Earth from space showing it’s a round ball

We landed a few more times dumbass

why waste time with that bullshit when we Romanians we have colonies on Mars?

Attached: Romanian Colony on Mars.png (646x404, 144K)

there is frozen ice in moon craters, and so with it air. The radiation and freezing/boiling temperatures are true, but a well designed base using lunar regolith could be made to protect against them.
We can absolutely get to Mars, the manned mission was scheduled for the mid 1980's, but was cancelled in favor of the crappy space shuttle. I agree on the propulsion research, but they actually canned project NERVA as part of that cancelled mars mission too, we'd be way ahead by now if not

space.com/41554-water-ice-moon-surface-confirmed.html

Attached: ed001d7a-71e9-487f-a63b-65220cf520cc.jpg (650x652, 53K)

www.clavius.org

A station around the Moon with artificial 1G gravity and docked landers for occasional surface trips makes a whole lot more sense than building domed cities like . Especially considering that we already have a lot of experience in building orbital stations around Earth.

And like the other user said, ambition. Very unAmerican of you to not seek out a new frontier.

Bullshit, your average Stacy asteroid holds enough metals like gold, copper, iron etc etc to crash the world market. It's also easily reachable and there's an abundance of asteroids and comets out there. Don't let downers hold you down Willy, dream faggot

Water is the easiest thing ever to manufacture, so is air and food sorta. Cold will not be an issue and the solar radiation isn't as bad as you think thanks to the earth's magnetosphere, you can also shield your structures like you do with your spacecraft and space stations..

You said it, the moon is our slingshot to the solar system, a solar system rich in resources. a solar system that's begging to be conquered. Propulsion is adequate to take us anywhere we want, the problem is time, cowardice and lack of ambition. Democrats want to give all of our money for reperaishuns, Republicans to Israel. Fuck you gay earth, our future is up there.

I'm with you there user, but we still haven't even left this planet. The moon provides a compelling launching point that's cheaper than doing it from earth and more efficient, once established on Mars nothing's stopping us from building in orbit.

And then we can have a good old revolution on it and proclaim the solar reich :D , who's gonna stop us eh

If you think this shit is real I feel sorry for you.

And even if it is real, can't you see how it doesn't go along with any other photos in terms of size and relationships?

The earth is fucking massive here, and the moon itself is fucking huge in comparison as well.

And yet from the surface of the Moon, we are supposed to believe the earth looks tiny?

Or that it is the same size from the surface of the Moon as the smaller Moon is from the surface of the larger Earth?

If we were standing on the Moon right now and watching earth rise, the Earth should fill the entire horizon. Not be tiny and incredibly distant.

The best argument is here:
Where is the best liquid rocket engine of the world? The F1?

The thing was never existed is the answer.

Attached: 86.png (300x100, 42K)

I mean “proving” it’s a round ball

>If you think this shit is real I feel sorry for you.
>And even if it is real, can't you see how it doesn't go along with any other photos in terms of size and relationships?
>The earth is fucking massive here, and the moon itself is fucking huge in comparison as well.
>And yet from the surface of the Moon, we are supposed to believe the earth looks tiny?
>Or that it is the same size from the surface of the Moon as the smaller Moon is from the surface of the larger Earth?
>If we were standing on the Moon right now and watching earth rise, the Earth should fill the entire horizon. Not be tiny and incredibly distant.
Holy shit pick up a camera and take a photography course you absolute retard. Learn what "focal length" is before you make another stupid post.

Attached: 21692804531_49f692a5f0_z.jpg (640x640, 154K)

S P A C E F O R C E
N
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 1528162282388.gif (249x184, 2.38M)

Dome like buildings are the goal, you ain't seeing those initial for sure, but eventually space travel will become routine and with that comforts will follow. Just imagine user, gambling on the moon

Attached: 748fwx06in911.jpg (721x750, 51K)

Do you also expect us to believe that the soviets would just give up on going to the moon because muh superior American enemies beat us there?

I don't know what focal length is, but whatever it is, your penis has a very small one.

It wasn't faked but I understand why more and more people are staring to doubt.

Look closely at the right side of the Moon. What is up with that lime green line?

Attached: moon_radiaion.png (1150x381, 63K)

Burn

>I don't know what focal length is, but whatever it is, your penis has a very small one.
Doesn't make any sense
>Look closely at the right side of the Moon. What is up with that lime green line?
>what is chromatic aberration

Boogers.

Those pictures are different user....

I want to drop an orbital ring on Mecca

I don't know what chromatic aberration is, but whatever it is, a lot of black ones go into your butt.

Nice second picture you have there. My question is if the earth's circumference and diameter are 3.67 times bigger than the moon's, why is the earth so fucking small on that picture?
I'm not saying the US didn't go to the moon, I'm just saying the footage you have access to is faked.

Probably the pic was taken in 3 color bands separately and then stitched.
The moon moved between shots. Note that the opposite site of the moon lacks green.

No, they gave up because once we beat them it was pointless to try and way too expensive. Kennedy put us in a corner when he announced it to the world that we were going there, no matter the cost. Again, all eyes were on the sky when Apollo 11 launched, why wouldn't the Russians expose us if it were fake and embarrass the U.S?

Attached: 180719-apollo-11-module-mn-1215_c9a9623a578dd0e0f1b11cd084307b4f.jpg (2500x2453, 3.37M)

they gave up because the death of Sergei Korolev and the fact the N1 rocket was a complete failure. Lunokhod 0 exploded too but they finally got there with Lunokhod 1

The US has spent more money on blacks than the colonization of space.

Go download Orbiter or Celestia, play with focal length and report back.

Attached: 1493303668288.jpg (598x792, 72K)

That's not chromatic aberration. Slow CCDs take an image one color channel at a time and then combine them together in a separate step. The green outline is because that's how much the Moon moved between the readouts of the different channels.

He pointed out that one side of the moon in particular has a green line around it. You really think he hasn't already noted that the other side doesn't have it?