How do we solve the dead naming issue?

How do we solve the dead naming issue?

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-070103.png (1080x1920, 195K)

Cure the trannies' mental illness with a bullet to the brain.

Attached: 1550791363361.jpg (810x455, 91K)

Not pandering to tranny delusions.

Just disown them like I would.
Don't need to mind pronouns if they are dead to you

deadnames for dead bodies, trannies are an abomination

This is just facts. My tranny friend from childhood is "deadnamed" by his parents whenever he's not in the room. His mother keeps a card in her bedroom that says "SON" on it. They don't believe it, they just want to hang on to what's left of their offspring

>Literally referring to the name which you came into the world with as a ''deadname''

Holy fuck, that is pure insanity. Basically so disconnected from reality they genuinely believe their ''current self'' isn't in any way whatsoever their ''old self'', as if their entire madness didn't base itself on the very fact that they didn't feel right in their ''old self'' and transitioned to one more ''befitting'' of their ''current self''. Its like reading x=1 y=2 thus 2-1=z, it simply doesn't make any sense.

Do you feel the same way toward Muhammad Ali?

This is so sad. The parents can't be entirely at fault for what their kid gets into at school and online. Imagine looking at a picture of your beautiful son smiling and holding a bat in his little league outfit, and then seeing the teenage him come downstairs in drag to yell at you about pronouns. The logical side of you would say to get help or disown him, but when you look into his eyes and see the son you love with all your heart, could you? Every parent would hold on hoping there is some way to get through this, some way to get their son back on the right path so that they could live a happy life.

40% solve themselves.

Kill all trans mutants

Stop letting words fracture your ass into another dimension
Words only have as much power as you attribute to them
Use the .45 remedy for fags and trannies

40% of the issues solve themselves.

By charging your phone

tfw same thoughts

fpbp

>Physically remove trannies from society, so to speak
No more dead naming issue

Where I work there are a ton of trannys, and if we "deadname" or "misgender" any of them we are immediately reprimanded and can be fired. I can't keep track of all the bullshit names and variations, so I just avoid everyone. Great time. This shit needs to end.

the mom pushed him out of her vagina. she can call his son any name she wants

So the Deadnamed have returned... we've got to act quickly if we don't contain the outbreak they'll multiply at a geometric rate and overrun the major cities, once they take large population centers their DNA will start to mutate into more powerful forms

poor mother, waiting and hoping her son will regain his sanity and return to her, sad. many such cases

>luna

Fucking fags are pathetic

Homosexuals and trannies are going to Hell.

Attached: c10a84a0-ceea-4c41-a672-131acfab6b2a.jpg (689x436, 50K)

where the fuck you work at? Ive never seen a tranny outside of the internet

That's the role of a father. Not to be his friend or care giver but his father. Our society has left no room, role, or responsibilities for fathers anymore aside from being a slave to some other household. This is the result.

A lot of boomers completely avoided a lot of difficult conversations with their kids, the whole sex ed at school or at home debate was just one facet of this, other conversations that were avoided in most households include the nature of evil, sadism, society, etc, kids were also raised to have as little identity as possible, no national, religious, or community identity, all of this comes together to create extremely malleable people who buy bullshit easily and are constantly looking for something to make them stand out.

What degree of blame do boomers have for this? Well they were warned by their parents, and they deliberately stepped away from how they were raised and took the easiest paths they could. Between me and my siblings my parents had five children who all have jobs and are productive members of society with no mental illness or trans bullshit, we had neighbors growing up who constantly talked shit about my parent's child rearing decisions, one of their kids is an overdose waiting to happen and the other one is a gender weirdo. They routinely fill up facebook with walls of texts about "where did we go wrong! Pray for us our daughter and our son who calls himself our daughter are fucked up again!" But they got the kids they raised.

Attached: millennials scammed.png (932x640, 320K)

A liberal hotbed in the non-profit sector. Non-profits suit these types because there are basically no accountability or demands. The majority are FTM but we have a few MTF too. We have to use "they" when we are unsure. Once I was dealing with a new intern that was 100% a 18-19 year old girl standing in front of me, I said "she" and got in serious trouble because she was just beginning her transition and was to be some bullshit in-between name. I honestly can't keep up with all of the ridiculous rules and B.S. surrounding it all. I've just given up. Everyone else plays along 100% and can't do enough to placate them. It is like a bizarro world.

Pretty goodpost.

Pretty much this.

imagine being a bitch and asking people to take you seriously

Redpilled and deserving of trips.

Fucking degenerates

Attached: friedrich II.jpg (373x580, 173K)

people are literally In war, children fight and lose their parents/siblings daily and yet you niggers flip your shit over people wanting to change their name. lmao

The issue with this tranny is his fucked up mother, clearly. Everything else is just a symptom. [deadname] or whatever meme you want to distract from it, not withstanding.

1/10, I replied

I really wish we (people who don't buy into this stuff) would stop using the terms they invented. Every time I hear or read terms like "trans", "non-binary" or "transition", it feels like we're legitimising the insanity by even deigning to refer to it using the words they've created.