Why is being a minor-attracted person considered a mental illness by doctors and scientists but being attracted to your...

why is being a minor-attracted person considered a mental illness by doctors and scientists but being attracted to your own sex or even thinking you are actually the opposite sex and taking hormones and cutting your penis isnt?

Attached: 1510247542770.png (404x404, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You already know the answer. Also kill yourself weeb NEET

Attached: ISRPT01.png (291x380, 13K)

Attached: [FFFpeeps] Mitsudomoe 11 [720p][34601572].mkv_snapshot_03.06_[2016.09.24_12.54.26].jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Hierarchy and Prioritarianism of what society can be groomed to accept, generally in order of what is found repulsive first.
If even most gays find pedos gross, then they have no chance. Slippery slope? I have no idea, but it was never all that scientific and it is pretty clear that doctors and scientists involved in affairs of this nature are basing it entirely on their own code of morality regardless of which way they swing on it.

Because one involves spreading your genes and the other involves killing the white race

Not just the white race. Literally humanity.

Attached: 2b033459-a721-46fe-b773-f081d115a993.jpg (540x440, 48K)

it does... lgbt etc is actualy fucking mental ill and should be burned in sight but our country doesnt do shit about it just for votes(and jews i guess)

post lewd kanna please

Attached: 1550442725031.jpg (550x547, 49K)

mainly because children aren't capable of consenting you fucking pedo

Attached: 1549043620133.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

this question isnt about legality, brainlet.

Because you can't procreate with a prepubescent so it's therefore unnatural and a disorder. Post-pubescent is fine given a few more years to mature as there could be birth risks, the best age is 15-16 biologically speaking.

Yes, but if you initiate pair bonding at a young age, they will be loyal for life.

gays and trans people also cant procreate.

Attached: IMG_0545.jpg (1024x683, 94K)

red pilled

That's also a disorder, they should both be classified as such but jews run the psych world so whatcha gonna do.
I believe anything that can potentially inhibit procreation should be classified as an abnormal disorder.

just post some cute princesses you pedoroach

OP didnt say prepubescent, he said minor. And yeah, biologically speaking just after puberty the best eggs are given out first

Because having sex with a kid harms them, and if you believe otherwise or don't care you're either insane or inhuman.

Give it time. 20 years ago it was normal to make fun of faggots and trannies were considered bizzare freaks.

Attached: 1408825492198.jpg (1084x737, 176K)

Imagine being so retarded you you dont understand the difference between sexual attraction between adults and between an adult and a child. Hang yourself friendo.

It happens when you give roasties a place to speak and you don't kill the faggots.
It is only right to be sexually attracted to a sexually mature member of the opposite sex.

Attached: 1549926197453.jpg (780x928, 102K)

What about trannies, they're more fucked up than both

Attached: 1550611361594.jpg (1800x1143, 994K)

Whops, wrong flag. I was only using it to mock the libetard Cucks, they are no better than kekistan living cringe.

Wrong picture fuck

Attached: 1275610285676.jpg (1000x1088, 219K)

Da Israeli joos

That is agism, which is a form of bigotry. Kys bigot.

People still make fun.

Wait fuck you're right they aren't jews.... damn my eyes are so open now, powerful..

Attached: 1550241016256.jpg (1200x888, 215K)

>What about trannies
Also mentally ill.
>That is agism
This is bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM&t

PROTECTOR OF ISRAEL

Sure, but only among friends. Try making a "homophobic" joke as a public figure and see what happens to your career. People will also consider pedophilia disgusting once it's legalized, but they won't be able to take a stand against it without being accused of pedophobia. Not today, not tomorrow, but unless there is a major reversal I don't give it more than 30 years from now.

purely social constructions. they're basically the same - a defect within your hormone production and/or certain brain activity, it all can be classified as a sort of illness, both physical and mental. Thorough the history, there were times (and will be in the future) where both were considered "ok".

Attached: Mitsudomoe.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Your country already once went through an age of decadence like that once and you came out stronger than before. Hopefully the same fate will repeat again

Attached: 1550481223493.jpg (1019x747, 228K)

Children do not understand what sex is, nor its short term and long term consequences.
You are a sexual deviant, just like fags and trannys, and ought to be burned at a stake.

They all are.
Not I'm speaking only of ACTUAL, prepubescent-fucking pedophilia. Being attracted to womerns of breeding age & ability is not, that's just the default state of humanity.
Roastie whores are responsible for hebephilia & such being considered "wrong" & most are cucks so totally sold on it they've lost all ability to think rationally about it.
But please tell me who I'm a pedo & should kms because you're fucking terrified of debating it, because you know I'm fucking right.

If you actual pedophilles, I 100% agree. If you mean that 16 is considered pedophillic then no

if you mean*

this has nothing to do with actual sex, we are talking about merely being attracted to minors. it's literally the same as being attracted to the same gender.

If you think 16 is considered pedophilic you're a fucking retard lol

Being physically attracted to children is a mental illness.

Being physically attracted to teens is normal.

Still being attracted to a teen after they start talking is a mental illness.

Yeah, that's the point I was trying to make

Most are fucking retards. Try talking about this frequently. They consider anything under 18 pedophilia. Even though AOC varies wildly & is as high as 21 in a few places.

A sexually mature female is to be given to her future husband when HER FATHER approves of the pairing.
I don't like assigning a number to AoC because all people develop at different rates.
If you are attracted to sexually immature girls, you are a pedo freak that cannot find a woman near his own age.
And deserve death.

>Still being attracted to a teen after they start talking is a mental illness

Attached: 01243685742354.jpg (300x301, 33K)

>turk thinks being a pedo is normal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Russia that high

Somebody explain to stupid Amerifat??

Attached: FMFiFxu.jpg (633x833, 77K)

Just gag her mouth with your cock.
You've still got one left after the circumcision, right?

yup, weak willed faggots that embed the law in their ethics

I want a daughter.

Based, would work to up birth rates

How old are teens in your opinion?
People always have different ideas, some people think 13-18, some think like 16-25
some think like 11-16
it's weird man,
Personally i think teen goes from 13-18
but that's also weird because the age of consent is 16 here so teens are legal and illegal.

Don't lewd the dragon you filfy roach

Technically it's once "teen" is part of their age, so 13 on.

They're really no worse than "adult" women. As long as female hormones flood their brains you can't expect them to think or say anything of substance

Attached: 1374687124192.jpg (1100x971, 308K)

postpubescent

That implies puberty has finished.