BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/JBenShade/status/1098538883829121024

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 10.04.40 AM.png (455x589, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYFhuJL5l0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>collecting shekels to subvert America

Peak kike.

Who

> Go to GEOTUS Twitter

> Pick any post he made

> these ass-clowns are always first 5 replies listed

Freemason Purple v-neck says he’s intentionally revealing this

what? V-necks are Masonic? should i throw mine out

will they finally tone down their kikery or double down like the yidiots they are

Why?

> SO we glob on and they can promote a new "right-wing conspiracy"

> They want more pay?

> Ego?

i always thought they were only gay.

Attached: briankrassenstein.jpg (484x544, 41K)

Meanwhile, some of their (((fellow whites))) are doing the same on Jow Forums for free.

Attached: kinda blacked.jpg (960x1054, 62K)

This video is like 6 months old. Did you just find out about this or are you shilling your twitter handle?

>twitter allows this.
>it’s obvious business spam.
>it’s allowed at all.

Attached: B42D016E-CEF7-4C97-8E6E-0A9FF2659F85.jpg (594x710, 98K)

FAKE AND GAY: FULL VIDEO FOR CONTEXT
>September 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=EYFhuJL5l0k

tHEY ARETRYING TO GET YOU TO TAKE THE BAIT, HE LITERALLY PROVES THAT IT IS BATI AFTER THAT STATEMENT BY SAYING THAT IS WHAT CRAZY PEOPLE BELIEVE ABOUT ME AND THE TARD SOUNDING GUY SAYS "WOAH YOU ALMOST GOT ME."

Attached: 1469134173082.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

is it purple?

NO YOU FOILED THE PLAN!

Attached: 1550238833980.gif (640x480, 868K)

What made jews like this, Jow Forums?

it's explained in the Bible.

>the Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us, and who please not God and are contrary to all men.

>they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, sayeth the Lord.

>the wrath [of God] has come upon them to the uttermost.

>person playing a fan of his sounds like a literal retard

gave me a sensible chuckle too
i was like
>so this is what undercover Jow Forums users sound like

Attached: 1547435335452.gif (220x190, 1.65M)

Yes the jews are wicked and unbelieving now but that is what the time of jacobs trouble is for.

Jacob=israel. That is they're judgement and that is why its talks about the 144 thousand zealed jews. God is donw with the jews for this dispensation (church age whatever you wanna call it) But in the time of jacobs trouble he will be dealing with the jews. (of course gentiles can get saved but it is faith and works not longer grace in that time)

Learn to rightly divide

That's probably the most jewish thing ive seen so far this year.

how does twitter work in that every time i look a a trump tweet this guy has like 10 comments at the top

yea, it's also funny how he's portraying himself getting outsmarted and revealing his entire game plan to a literal retard.

Given how Mason fags like to suck each other off and vnecks are gay overall. They fit well together

no, the 144 000 israelites from all tribes are resurrected from the dead. they are already saved jews from the old testament and the past.

there are so many problems theologically with dispensationalism, but you just ignore that because you're worshiping jews as idolatry.

And people will still deny this as a fact

Please remember to reference and link this video every time one of the Krassensteins makes a thread on here

so they are doing it for free. that doesn't make it any better.

Hhahahah no and you dont have any scripture that they are from the old testament. Shush heretic you arent saved.

that user was so upset he later when on to make 3 Qanon threads and 10 flat earth threads

Attached: 1544726178114.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

you're a pentecostal heretic who believe in works based salvation.

and yes i do have scripture, because Revelation says 144 000 from EACH TRIBE OF ISRAEL (you lied about 144 000 "jews"). all 12 tribes of israel no longer exists today, and the 10 lost tribes were intentionally destroyed and mixed away with the Assyrians for being wicked in the Northern Kingdom of Israel.

so if we're going to have 144 000 of each tribe, then they have to be old saved saints from the Old Testament.

>Kike
>Doing anything for free

Attached: 1549261522552.gif (600x694, 10K)

What are you, fucking gay or something?

This video has been out for like a year. They have already talked about it - said they know they were being filmed and it was all a joke. Yeah right....

saged

Attached: 2019-02-23 15_45_34-Jerry on Twitter_ _.@POTUS @realDonaldTrump @DonaldJTrumpJr @seanhannity @Oliver (941x1045, 274K)

They get special access as they are paid shills. Twitter tweaks the algorithm for them.

No I'm not a work salvationist.

I believe in God's grace when coming as a sinner to him. (THEN YOU ARE ETERNALLY SAVED) Work salvation is continually working for your salvation like catholics do.

And you might say "b-b-but that's still a work!" No becuase beleif is also a work idiot. Unbelief is a sin according to the scriptures.

This is what you undercover catholics do you label everyone something ...You are this or that! Sorry kid your tactics dont work on someone that reads the bible :)

Oh and the scripture....still none...huh...?...Didn't think so. Now go to bed closet catholic.

Prayer is not a work.

shut the fuck up no one cares brainlets

Attached: 1545666198067.png (550x543, 50K)

you have to openly lie to "prove" your point, very "Christian" of you.

>beleif is also a work
Romans 4:5: "to him that WORKETH NOT, BUT BELIEVETH on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness."

>Y-YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SCRIPTURE
"there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of ALL THE TRIBES OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL."

are you gonna give me chapter and verse for your fake Bible quote that says "144 000 jews"? you just changed Scripture, you know what the punishment for that is?

:)

get that cheddar krasenbros

Romans 10:10-17 King James Version (KJV)

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Your right is said it wrong...what i meant to say was that unbeleif is a sin.

"4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."

All of the togheter they are 144 thousand. How retaded are you?

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

The tribes of israel ARE JEWS

Ah, the Krass brothers; putting the 'levant' in irrelevant since 2015.

>kikes are paid by wealthier kikes to subvert the goyim

I'm shocked.

GTG now But I'm right. And you are alost heretic who rejects dispensationalism (hyperdispensationalism is also heresy)

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly DIVIDING the word of truth.

Predicted response "oh but you see dividing means handling ....." Whatever kid.

GTG later heretic.

>The tribes of israel ARE JEWS
show me one single time where the Bible refers to the tribes of Israel as jews. You're not gonna find it, because the word "jews" simply refers to Israelites of any given tribe who came from the southern kingdom of Judah, and the word "jew" is derived from the name of the kingdom. in fact, the first time the word "jew" is ever used in the Bible it's referring to a conflict between the "jews" (any israelite in the Kingdom of Judah, but primarily from the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Lev) and the other israelite tribes (in the northern kingdom of Israel).

piss off back to Rome you jesuit slave. and start reading the Bible why don't you

have fun in hell heretic.

Literally who.

2 Jewish manlet twins with no lives

>The tribes of israel ARE JEWS
no bible, no verses, just heresy after heresy.

Jews will Jew for free if they have to, rarefriend, their hate for the goyim overrides all else. But these heebs get paid.

How could you possibly be this stupid.
Its fake and old, and very gay.

They suck wachothers cocks

funny how they refer to the unedited video which is exactly the same in terms of being paid shills

Attached: 1549463445224.png (1748x1716, 3.53M)