Birth control

Birth control

I have heard that birth control drastically changes a womans emotional state and what she is attracted to
redpill me on birth control and what happens to a woman who is on it

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1100x625, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

embryo.asu.edu/pages/birth-control-pill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women here. It's literally synthetic hormones. It fucks with your mood drastically. Depends on the person but it can cause depression and severe mood swings. I've known tons of girls that get really depressed and had to stop. Never went on the jew hormone pill cause my mom repilled me on them from a young age

also tend to make woman into fat degenerate slobs. i hear rumors it may cause infertility if used for long periods of time

Attached: HeavenMonarchy.jpg (454x677, 60K)

Dr. Spud here.
It's not a rumor, Katzung's Clinical Pharmacology clearly states that after suspension many women can have anovulatory cycles (aka be sterile), and 2% of them for years. This is particularly true for women with a very irregular cycle, and i've seen many gynaecologist prescribing it to 16-17 years old girl just because they were very irregular, instead of waiting for the normal stabilisation than often comes at 19-20 years old.
As for the mood change, everything is possible. I've seen very high sexual impulse but more ofter very low libido, depression, anxiety, apathy...It changes the mood, but how how this happens is not very predictable.
And i've not even started with the physical changes...

Attached: 1550909789899.jpg (942x943, 123K)

I diagnose you of being based, but a man. There are no women on this site.

> i've seen many gynaecologist prescribing it to 16-17 years old girl just because they were very irregular
My sister had this done when she was 14. She is 21 and dating a girl now. Coincidence?

My sister was on the pill for years. Wanted to wait until savings added up before they would have kids. Then she tried for two years but couldn't conceive until after months of fertility treatments. Moral of the story is not to load up on hormones and medications if you want to live a normal life.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Guidelines recommend to wait at least two years after the menarche, with possible exceptions for dangerously abundant menstruations or severe endometriosis. Prescribing it just for irregularities is worst than lazy prescription, it's malpractice.

Probably 100% correct, but also this poster is definitely a guy posing as a hole

it mimics the effect of being pregnant / so your gonna get the same mood swings as a pregnant woman

If "irregular periods" is an argument to use contraceptive pills, then let me inform you on Adaptogenic herbs.

Ashwagandha root balances mental hormones, it also elevates or lowers hormone levels based on how abundant or deficient the body is.

Fo-To root also helps with balancing hormones. Cortisol and other stress hormones are the root cause of irregular periods. These Adaptogenic herbs are also good for fertility.

>1 post by this ID
/thread

tits or gtfo

>mfw gf does not have medical insurance so does not have birth control
the act of out-of-wedlock fun isn't as good with my [spoilzz]uncircumcised[/spoilz] penis, but she's stable, has her periods, and is always thirsty.

I'm 50-50 on wanting her on the pill or equivalent. One, we could be hedonists anywhere and not worry about having a prophylactic, but the other side of the coin is it fucks with her body.

Birth control is silly. In the west they teach young girls that they arent "free" until they can have unprotected sex with men without worrying about pregnancy.

Then on top of that, Doctors prescribe the stuff for irregularity, acne, bigger titties, the works. So insurance companies countrywide end up paying for girls BC for years, and then they finally realize that it fucks with their moods and even their lubrication (true story) that they want to get off of it then boom, too late, some women cant ever get pregnant again.

On top of that, studies have shown that the type of men women are attracted to changes from when they are on bc to when they are off of it. So tons of sloots are attracted to a guy they think is daddy material so they get off the pill then boom they lose their attraction to him.

if youre a woman taking birth control....stop.

It's 100% possible to monitor your own ovulation cycle and just NOT HAVE SEX whenever you are ovulating.

If your sense of identity is not wound up with your ability to have sex with whoever whenever, its really not that big of an inconvenience.

Attached: 1522890339457.jpg (680x464, 45K)

10 posts later. This board has lost its way

>On top of that, studies have shown that the type of men women are attracted to changes from when they are on bc to when they are off of it
Yeah women who go on the pill change preferences in men. They start going for uglier guys and guys who are "more secure". Its really quite interesting

makes perfect sense. The reason the pill works is because it tricks the female body into thinking it's already pregnant, which is why you stop having periods. That's also why it makes their tits get huge.

So basically pregnant women look for secure, dependable males.

t. didn’t even take AP biology

It's an estrogen peak so she might get horny and bothered/hysterical.

embryo.asu.edu/pages/birth-control-pill

"The pill elevates the body's levels of progesterone, which mimics pregnancy. The body behaves as though it is pregnant, disrupting the normal menstrual cycle and the release of additional hormones that cause a woman to ovulate. Progestin also thickens cervical mucus, which helps prevent sperm from entering the uterus"

Attached: 1531914207450.png (1668x1308, 756K)

I took the Jewish pill called birth control
I took yaz for 3 months to prevent pregnancy.... gave me cervical cancer almost killed me
Told me I'll never have kids

Fuck you kikes I have two white boys now

They give it away for free at planned parenthood type govt funded clinics

Attached: 56031A2A-FAA6-4D3F-AA08-556BC1AB0A00.png (500x625, 464K)

I wanna impregnate you. Its my natural instinct as a man I can’t help it.

He is not wrong you absolute retard. Birth control is just a hormone pill.

There are women. My brother showed me this site. It happens it's just rare. Women who are on BC are maximum blue pilled stay far away.

Been with girlfriend for 6 years, half off half on the pill. Literally no changes.

I'm sorry to hear that, but cervical cancer takes a lot more than three months to develop.
You got it because you arent' vaccinated for HPV and/or you never did your regular pap test and/or you have been very promiscuous.
Cervical cancer correlates with BC only because it is associated with no condom use and promiscuity. Don't blame the pill for contracting an STD.

PS: Probabily HPV is so small it can pass through latex condoms, but this is not of public dominion.

I've seen this too. A friend had to stop taking it because she became unstable and had thoughts of suicide. Off birth control, she was super cool.

Here's an idea.
How about abstaining from sex until marriage. And if you do have sex be responsible for your actions. Instead of relying on a pill or some other means of birth control like paraguard, just so you can do as you please without any inconvenience or consequence. But we can't talk about that because that's quote-unquote impossible right?

Wamen here
I've taken it a couple of times and max like 6 months at a time.
The one that gave me the least side effects was nuvaring, but its expensive as shit.
The pill is terrible tbqh, I had to go through a bunch of different ones because of how fucked my mental state was, one also made my boobs hurt and get like... Stiff, like the muscles were all knotted it was terrible.
Honestly the extra hormones make you mentally ill.

I got off BC when we got engaged, married now and been off it for over a year so whenever we start trying it should go well.

Honestly I think if any woman does take it it should be for less than a year at a time, and only when they're in a committed relationship. If you want babies you got to stop way ahead of time.

Just pull out :^]

you sound fat

Says the faggot?
I'm a healthy 128ibs thanks

“Healthy 128lbs”
You are either really tall or fat, and since you recoiled really fast at my comment I’m going to assume the latter.

my GF got preggo though she was on the pill. we ended up murdering our beautiful baby

Women not on birth control are mental.
Women on birth control are fucking mental.

It's synthetic hormones taken to suppress the monthly menstrual cycle. Essentially it stops the body from spitting out eggs and the uterus from creating the endometrium lining and shit. It's not just used as birth control, but can also be used to treat endometriosis and other reproductive system issues.
As it does fuck with your hormones, it should take some adjusting to and there are side effects, some include mood swings and weight gain.

There are other options, like the depro shot and IUD stuff, so if the patient doesn't want the pill they do have a choice.

It makes them slightly more emotional

Frontal lobe damage. It fries your brain.

from what i read it fools the body into believing that it's pregnant so therefore it cannot get pregnant again.
ive read people claim that as soon as they get off birth control, they no longer find the guy they are with attractive, in fact, they find them utterly repulsive.
so yeah, the hormone part checks out

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX4269437.jpg (800x730, 66K)

Ugly too

Birth control destroys a women’s ability to accurately remember details of events which just makes them even more crazy.

I know 2 different women that have gotten blood clots and subsequent vein damage in their legs from birth control. It's a side effect you never really hear about.