Can we restore the empire to its former glory? Pay them back with ANGLO interest for their impudence? Discuss

Can we restore the empire to its former glory? Pay them back with ANGLO interest for their impudence? Discuss.

Attached: Rhodes.png (2069x2681, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neocolonialism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploitation_colonialism
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11319420/Labour-elite-thinks-Northerners-are-stupid-MP-complains.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-36633388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop maken fun of dah werkin claws!!! Just becos me can't tell deh diffrence bitween 'there' and 'theyre'

Attached: 060-IMG_7173a-590x885.jpg (590x885, 141K)

It's just there way mate nofin you can do iz der?

>Can we restore the empire
No.
>to its former glory?
Hell no.

Ate suvnas meh. Bastuds.

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (550x549, 39K)

Empire larping is cringe but you're a clogg-wearing Dutchoid and I must ask you to leave.

Don't want to thread split or anything, but this is the objectively better thread:

Low traffic, seems like all these fair weather ANGLOS have gone back to Pakiland

The swamp German would say that of course, wanting to enrich himself.

I'm scouse but Suvnas do seem to have a strange amount of sruffy manly women. What's that about?

>Can we restore the empire to its former glory?
Why would you want an empire and have to deal with all the hassle of administration

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neocolonialism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploitation_colonialism

The new system is far better

Attached: Perfidious-Albion.png (1142x1038, 331K)

Fuck off Jewing my thread lad. Unless you want to have it down at the docks.

Maybe. Would need to kill millions of people though. Best we could do atm is a closer relationship between UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (all with less shitskins)

In my opinion, that you'd better have some at least minimal deal where all three sides: Brexiteers, Remainers and the EU undoubtedly agree. I.e. things related to the European states security, medicine etc.

You could just simply remove points from May's deal which cause controversy and agree on that later.

No-deal is not a good solution as it is, it is good as it gets.

I read Things Fall Apart — Africa sounded pretty comfy before colonialism. Lots of sitting around eating yams. We should have just left them the fuck alone.

Attached: 1333384940180.gif (310x227, 2M)

I'll keep it bumped or escape there if this thread attracts too much of outerpol

UK is full of waddling potato men

How perfidious. I would like to be a district officer though, ideal job.

We need to invent the race plague.

No. we should of killed them

Don't make me come over there.

Attached: Portrait_of_William_III,_(1650-1702).jpg (717x900, 142K)

>We need to invent the race plague.

I agree. A virus that targets people with lots of melanin should do the trick.

Ffs On a train to me mum's. 2 bints behind me going on about meghan markle

>propeh regal int she

You'll only come if we invite you.

And then shill melanin tablets to degenerates and kill them as well.

We should kill people who say "should of" and yet think themselves superior desu.

Bong accent + muttette = sex.

Attached: hopenothate19.jpg (920x752, 223K)

Norfs aren't as dumb as I had hoped.

Attached: 2_IQEstimatesByRegion.png (678x439, 45K)

Fuck

D*bs you tell them to shut up

tr*ps you tell them Harry shouldn't have married a nigger

Q*ads and higher: throw something at them and all of the above.

>ywn never live to see a united Anglo federation.
>ywn die charging at Kraut frontlines in the name of the King.
Why even live lads?

> what are all these offshores?

Highest in South East?

>Tfw Canterbury masterrace

>south-east the highest
>also the most germanic part of the uk
Hmm, it's almost like the Nazis were right about the Aryan race theory or something.

>South West
>101.8
Based Farmers.

The first step is to take back your own fucking country, faggots. Get the right to possess firearms, and the right to free speech and the rest of the world might stop laughing at you.

Although all the Norfs were under 100.

>the rest of the world might stop laughing at you
The world is mostly left-wing. They're laughing at Drumpf, not us.

>Smells like boomer in here

Be honest how many of you are over 40?

Attached: 3.png (436x361, 177K)

>muh empire

Grandpa, its time to finally die. Polish nurse and Hindu doctro will unplug you.

Attached: yea, right.png (448x370, 134K)

Idk if those are the white figures, though, as I'm sure Blacks/Pakistanis depress the figures somewhat. Indians are on par with white Brits in terms of IQ so they're fine.

>Polish nurse and Hindu doctor

That makes sense, since the Poles are the biggest race mixers when they get the opportunity.

All of those figures are well within the average range of intelligence (90-109), so the slight variations between them are basically imperceptible in conversation. If the "superior" Nazi race can only squeeze out 2 points...

Me. Now get off my lawn

Ffs OP I just realised you fucked up the thread

i think i might be a sex addict guys. nofap did this.

Attached: 1535649234741.jpg (750x703, 180K)

Actual thread.

Attached: 1533681968732.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

>Polish nurse and Hindu doctro
Poles are unable even to get a medical degree so you're basically worse than pajeets.

>44 responses VS 15
Nah

Attached: whoa!!.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Only by destroying Scotland and integrating it properly.

Attached: 1545590699763.png (509x450, 42K)

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11319420/Labour-elite-thinks-Northerners-are-stupid-MP-complains.html

Attached: Taigy-McFenian-2nd-Ed.jpg (822x900, 289K)

>You do realise that back in the day you literally got given a house and a job in the new towns just by showing the fuck up

Attached: 1465786670397.gif (460x500, 1.76M)

Shutup you russkie mongol

Attached: 15508127870313.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

How multi-culturalism should have worked:

Every country worth trading with gets their own area in Britain for cultural and trading purposes. Numbers of non-Europeans is kept at around 5%. And another 5% for white people from similar nations to our own. Nobody is let in for the sake of it. Have too many kids, and the excess get shipped off to their home country. It's that simple.

Simple as

Attached: vermin.jpg (615x409, 34K)

To be fair, if this isn't a hoax it was probably made by an 80 IQ Norf.

Das rite. Back when the Chinks stayed in Chinatown and the Jews in the ghetto we had no problems.

Has anyone else noticed an increase in the number of smokers? I've seen lots of students with the loose tobacco lately.

>Anti-Polish cards in Huntingdon after EU referendum
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-36633388

As a polish living in England and I can say that all this bullshit you russkies are spreading is fake. Polish are well respected in UK, I have many english and scottish friends and they are all positive towards polish ppl. If somebody is hated in UK, it's definitely russkie monoloid scum.

Attached: 15508107753942.jpg (960x1280, 164K)

Not from the current status quo. The world either has to be destroyed once over and you start again, or you literally gas.

Attached: anglo (21).jpg (513x449, 108K)

>UK obsessed with ending freedom of movement
>don’t worry guys, it’s not because the hate poles! They must hate that other EU country that’s flooding the country with low skilled labour..

the kikes, sorry.

Attached: anglo (41).png (1020x746, 950K)

>Polish are well respected in UK,
And that's why half the country voted to end free movement. Respect.

Attached: brepolan.jpg (3000x1783, 664K)

>Two weird looking chimps in the picture

Reminder that anti-Polish propaganda is divide and conquer against the Europeans. We can settle our differences after the non-white hordes are ejected.

Please God make it so. This world and the stars beyond are our birthright.

and you wonder why people hate anglos

But there are no so much Russians in Britain at all.

On the streets you can see only Poles and Ukrainians.

And Russian oligarchs.

All polish that live here in UK support brexit. Right now it's more gypsy from Romania come than poles, so I think it's a right thing that UK is closing borders. If too many romanians will come it would be hard to get a job.

Real talk.

Are poles hates a lot more in the UK than in Ireland? I hear fuck all people give out about poles here. They’re often a rough crowd, but I rarely hear them cause trouble with anyone besides themselves.

Only slimy Pajeets, MAGAtards and other assorted trash.

Yeah, but the millions of poles is fine.

How are you doing down there? Secure from the niggers or in danger?

I never hear anything about them. It's probably some bellends down at the pub doing all that shite. Probably FC types: 'Magumamamobi Ali is sound lad he scores plenty, fuck the Poles though foreign bastards'.

Civic nationalists are probably the worst for anti-pole sentiment.

If we weaponize the Norfs lads Europe will be ours in a week.

Das right. We are all Europeans, together. Sharing a common culture, anthem, flag and shares in Deutsche Bank.

Attached: gap year.jpg (191x264, 8K)

Interesting. I have a scottish friend who hates them. Apparently the cause trouble around the local town, and all the locals hate them too.

This is project fear. Absolutely nothing to worry about. Brexit will be great. Just trust your leaders.

Attached: Screenshot_22.png (722x997, 113K)

Yes, please for the love of all that is Holy. There is a farm in Manicaland that is rightfully mine and I want it back. My grandafter is buried there. My uncle is buried there. My dad grew up there. I was born there.

We fought and died for that land and it's now just sitting there, unused.

Attached: Tsetsera facing Mozambique Border.jpg (1024x674, 146K)

At least they're white though. If you care about race you'd have to hate the non-whites more.

Our societies are rotten to the core. We cannot recover until there is a total collapse.

>bullshit you russkies are spreading is fake
You will be surprised, but ordinary Russians don't give a rat about Poles at all. I discovered that Poles hate us only on Jow Forums.

Hey I agree. I don't really hate poles that much. They seems to get one fairly well in Ireland for the most part.

Maybe the UK is stopping more poles from coming to the UK so they can make more room for pajeets and pakis. They seem to love them.

>Only by destroying Scotland and integrating it properly.
Fuck off nigger.

Society is fine. Globalism is fine. The EU is fine. Just let the liberal zeitgeist wash over you until it consumes you soul, then you can be happy.

Just let go.

whats that addedtogether?

ANGLO almighty will deliver us:

Our Mosley who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Ethnostate come. Thy will be done, in the current year as it is on Jow Forums. Give us this day our daily blood; and forgive us our perfidy, as we forgive those who are perfidious against us; and lead us not into subjugation, but deliver us from Jews.

Amen

Attached: Locutus of ANGLO.jpg (350x273, 27K)

>muh ancestors

Attached: 1548630632940.jpg (400x400, 40K)

No, you're Britanniastan now and forever

Attached: labomba.png (620x631, 414K)

She was denied entry, actually. And that's rich coming from you, with antisemitic Ilan Omar and that Paleshitian in your Congress.

Link to this?

>with antisemitic
oy vey

>All polish that live here in UK support brexit.

Let's hope they also support being deported, because when people say Leave means Leave, that's what they mean.

>All polish that live here in UK support brexit.
Utter bollocks.

Americans are (((our))) slaves. I hold Britain in higher regards.

We are the dominant Anglo country. Get back in your place, teanigger.

The most Germanic part is the north-east

The south east are norman-roman rape babies

Omar is based

We can't build an empire with obese, hyper-sensitive couch potatoes that the current system pumps out. If the monarchy, military or fascistic party took over, we could whip our country back into shape and then consider it.
Countries like Italy, France and Spain are more likely to acquire empire after the fall of the Jewnited States.

Attached: ships.jpg (808x481, 116K)