Why is fighting culture just jumping someone?

I remember back in the 80's no one bothered to jump each other during street fights, now it seems it's fair game to just beat someone to a inch of their life.

Attached: 1550739321571.webm (360x640, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HkwsOOo3H-I
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=L1-UiVH4Pgg
youtube.com/watch?v=fq3zVK-a9uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

monkeys

Did you misspell "nigger culture". I can understand how autocorrect didn't catch it since "nigger culture" isn't a real word and doesn't exist.

coons

niggers have no honor, and all sense of 'class' is just mimicking European sensibilities.

Ooops the forgot the door open to the chimp enclosure.

All is fair in love in war.

It is the race war, idiot. And you are still doing nothing.

>cowards can't fight 1v1
Nothing new under the sun, OP. It's funny that with all that group mentality they still didn't manage to build anything relevant.

They're willing to fight and we are not, so they will win.

>group mentality
Crab bucket mentality you mean.

Don't worry, they have no sense of long term planning or social structure, they will collapse withing the first months of their so-called "Utopia". Like all leftists, really.

It is a primitive kind of group mentality, yes, but it can still be classified as such. They're fucking morons anyway, so it doesn't matter that much.

why are the brothas beating the shit out of those white bois?

When I was in Jr High in 1984, I lost my virginity to a girl after I won her in a fight at the shopping mall. I have no recollection of my thoughts or what I was thinking at the time, only that it happened.

In retrospect, im like wtf???

Gee, I wonder why? maybe it is because they are more violent than your average citizen, bucko?

Those whites guys called one of the blacks a "nigger". They deserve to get beaten for that.

>I remember back in the 80's no one bothered to jump each other during street fights

Yes they did lol, blacks have always been this way there just wasnt YouTube and the nation was more segregated so whites didnt know about it. My old man immigrated here legally from Brazil back in the early 80s and he got beat and robbed by 4 niggers his first week here lol. I used to have niggers gang up on me and call me a Mexican when I was a kid in the 90s lol, litterally had to form friendships with Mexicans and lower income whites just so we could all watch eachother backs since the blacks outnumbered everyone. Once Obama became president he started making laws pushing niggers into middle class areas to mooch from white property taxes so now whites are much more exposed to the of the black man plus YouTube also exposes people to black violence.

lol you have no powers here nigger

Attached: 1460124827696.jpg (1365x2048, 747K)

this.

/thread

This was happening in the 80s. They called it wilin' (wilding out). Groups of 10 to 30 (((urban youths))) micro rioting and beating the shit out of individuals happened every weekend.

niggers

Black culture in a nutshell:
youtu.be/HkwsOOo3H-I

13/54

With logic like that you'de initiate violence if someone called you a big poopie head.

That's how niggers win fights.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=L1-UiVH4Pgg

since when do niggers need a reason? the most likely answer is a crowd of black people probably thought they could insult a group of white people, one of the whites responded, then the chimps predictably went, "NO U DINT!"

the rest you've all seen before in similar engagements.

Attached: 1541329078143.jpg (644x477, 153K)

found the jew

So if someone walks up to you and insults you to your face you'll do nothing?

whites are just cucks I guess

Only black people do this regularly

Whites, mejicanos, hell even asians will fight one on one, trained or untrained.
But i have NEVER

NOT
EVEN
ONCE

seen a video where anyone vs. A black boy was a one on one fight. They may start like that, but as soon as the black boy gets knocked down its suddenly 6 on 1.

That shit happened in the 80s.The difference was that whites lived far away from blacks so it was just blacks jumping each other. Gentrification and enforcement of federal housing discrimination laws pushed blacks and whites into the same environment with the expected results. Once the Freedom of Association is restored all of this goes away as the productive members of society will once again segregate themselves from the hordes of filth that infest formerly polite society.

well, of course. they were looking forward to looting the unconscious body of the non-black. Can't let that prize get away.

Words are words. Whites have self-control. Black people have systematic privilege since cops are forced to believe them over white people because of jew media. If a white guy tries to fight back he'll just be thrown in jail. A nigger can chimp out at any time with no reprecussions.

I really wish I knew of this white America, I've never seen it, except for 80s television. Maybe I'm from the future, because it's always been like this.

It was comfy but even without government meddling things would still have decayed somewhat due to structural problems with the design of suburbia. These could have been dealt with as whites can learn from their mistakes but it wouldn't have been without a cost. The government exploited these structural weaknesses to make access to white people the highest of all rights.

It's what blacks do naturally. They evolved to fight that way back on the African plains and jungles.

Blacks can't help but be third and fourth man in. Are you surprised? Being a third man in is dishonourable.

Boomer faux-nostalgia thread. The 80s and especially the 70s were by any tangible metric more violent and brutal than today.

Recognized. The word is absolutely real. Autocorrect just doesn't recognize it.

honor is for losers who play by rules which only exist in a losers mind.

But where were all these white communities? Were you all millionaires. I've been across the country and lived in 3 different states. I've never seen an all white community. I don't even believe the 13 percent of the population figures, they are everywhere and in mass numbers.

Anyone got that vid where a nig takes on a white boy 1 on 1, goes down in one punch, gets a seizure, and dies?

Only in the inner cities. Look up crime stats of Idaho or Maine in the 1980s

edgy and cringe compilationed

Most people know what honor is and will turn on you when you act dishonorably. Good luck with that whole “fuck da rools” thing when you start a fight with someone and half a dozen people’s testimoney gets you sent to jail for assualt.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=fq3zVK-a9uE

Attached: United_States_Homicide_Rate.png (1024x768, 22K)

because they are dumb

>niggers have no honor,

Attached: funwblacks558-honor-1on1-fight-w-black-family.webm (202x360, 2.88M)

Attached: a11.15 AM.png (372x208, 155K)

Blacks.
Destroyers of civilization.

More people were getting killed in car accidents too.

Despite all the (very serious) problems in this shithole, I'm so thankful I don't live near them.