Two Students Arrested For Stealing From Walmart Self-Checkout

youtube.com/watch?v=dENi4DRV4PA

Why did they do it? How can we stop theft at self-checkout stations?

Attached: aid2609404-v4-728px-Use-the-Walmart-Self‐Checkout-Step-6-Version-3.jpg (728x546, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bVaNX-nH_I#t=235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get rid of them and continue to pay humans to check people out.

I have walked out with an entire cart full before. I had trouble scanning an item, I waited literally 10 fucking minutes for help. Nobody came. So Injust went through the motions of scanning everything and putting it in bags, then paid for about 10% that had scanned. Walked right on out. Never did see an employee.

{{{students}}}

>your country is burning
>you go on a basket waving forum to post about self checkout thefts
>on your phone
wtf la baguette

People have been doing this shit for as long as there has been self check out, I guess it's still cheaper than paying more cashiers.

Maybe I'm daydreaming but what if the company puts a person who checks the items the customer wants to buy and collects the appropriate amount for them?

Ha ha, how naive! We executives can't pay ourselves these huge bonuses for cutting costs and at the same time pay the salaries of these so-called "persons who check the items the customer wants to buy and collect the appropriate amount for them" you've theorized.

Ive been stealing shit for years at those walmart self checkouts. Its so easy and hard to catch, Ib.c.always get anywhere from a 20-50% discount.

But I usually only go in office work attire so as not to get profiled like some nig

That wouldn't be very efficient, would it?

In college as a freshman, I managed to walk out with shopping cart full to the brim with 30 racks on multiple occasions. Would recommend

Stealing hurts your soul

> why do niggers steal
Because they can get away with it.

> How can we stop theft at self-checkout stations?
Go back to using cashiers.

im voting for politicians that suggest erradicating the black population.
im sick of this niggerdom

I have different cope. Stealing from corporations and government doesnt harm any "body". I wouldnt steal anything of value from another person, nor am I a klepto.

I just want free shit from jews and the 1%. Thats right goy, not paying for your items is a sin!

if you can't even afford walmart stuff, just kys

So you're basically the same as the niggers.
You, exactly you, are the reason why life is shit.

We could have tech work for us and live in a paradise, but mangy pests in human clothing such as yourself always show up to destroy what we've built, break any trust and holds everyone back from living a good life.

People like you are the reason why segregating the rich and civilized from the modern day oaf whose life depends on getting oppressed(because you'd fucking kill each other otherwise), really makes a lot of sense.

We need a class system between civilized an uncivilized people.

I’ve stole fishing lures at Meijers before at the self checkout
Some wouldn’t check out so I just put them in the bag and walked out

let me guess, you pay for your music and movies still?

Attached: 1548447387522.jpg (819x1024, 43K)

found the nigger

> amerinigger technology
china is literally decades ahead

why do niggers love "listening" to "music" so much

you reek of plebit

>wut is niggertech?
>muh bluetoof
>muh sailfoam
>muh twitter
lurk moar, faggot

It helps block out the reality of who they are. It works both as a distraction and as constant propaganda inflating their ego.

No, but stealing physical goods is for niggers

>how to stop it
You don't, its the cost you risk by not paying a human to do it, I day say even with the loss from theft its still financially better for them.

Kill yourself shill rat

I always put my vegetables through as cheaper stuff. Like 2KG of mushrooms through as onions and shit. These companies make enough money. Fuck them.

>Life is shit because people exploit the crappy systems used to replace people

Is this romanian philosophy?

When I was a teenager I used to go into Loblaws and go to the salad bar, which had all sorts of stuff like pasta, tofu, bocconcini, mixed peas, hummus, basically a bunch of things, I'd fill up a container, and then walk out the front door as though I'd already paid. I had done this for years.

To be fair though, that shit was way overpriced. The contained I'd get would easily be like $30 when you could go to a restaurant and get the same amount of food for less than a third of the price.

oh wow they're black imagine my surprise

That's an insane idea user, I'm not sure if it has been tried before.

Wonder what’s the theft % at a nigger mart location. I know the fights are awesome atleast thx to jewtube.

You better hope hell isn't real and that stealing $30 worth of pasta is the worst thing you've done.

scum

its called shrinkage, this is the corporate term for product that leaves the store without being paid for. Krogers, Target, and BestBuy have this rate at 4.5%. So they assume that 4.5% of all the value in their store is going to either walk out under a coat or get broken, or rot. The price of everything in the store is raised 4.5% to match shrinkage. So if you steal roughly 4.5% of the value of your goods, this is the assumed gentleman's agreement between all the customers and the store, and if you're not getting your 4.5% then some other nigger is.
Bonus tip, Employees account for 80% of all store theft, and most retail chains dedicate 80% of their security to watching employees rather than customers because thats who does all the shoplifting.
tl;dr: no one cares about you stealing produce, but we gotta catch a nigger here and there so we dont get wholesale robbed.

well youre an illogical goyshit who cant into white crime, congrats

These two blacks try to spin the story and detract from what they did. They try to "get out of it" by arguing like my friends and I did in middle school when we got in trouble.

We eventually realized actions like stealing ultimately ruins western civilization and grew up

When I was a kid, we had to wear large jackets to hide the hams and salamis we were stealing....fucking rubes.

Attached: tv.jpg (474x485, 50K)

I also love how in the video they mute the audio when he says his full name, number, and address, but don't censor his mouth....as if anyone can read those lips.

>oh wow they're black imagine my surprise

This! It's just another day of blacks being blacks. Nothing good can can ever come out of having them around.

We raise our children properly with the morals and fortitude to do the right thing. We teach them their honesty and self worth are more than a bag full of groceries.

I'm sure the owners of those chain groceries are hurting real bad from the losses incurred from shoplifting. The poor guys probably have to wait a whole other month before buying that second yacht.

>its 2 niggers

color me surprised

Attached: 1533133467409.jpg (690x720, 77K)

I kind of feel for the guy on the right shaking his head as his retard friend tries to talk his way out of it.

by removing niggers

Attached: honk.png (700x700, 615K)

Just don't get caught

And that directly fucks the employee bonuses, not walmart. Way to be a piece of shit

Yes.
Stop your fucking about with the whole "robots are taking our jobs" shit. There's always going to be new positions made, and new services available.
I don't care about your six hungry kids. I wanna get to Mars.

The only reason you'd care is if you were a nigger with no competence greater than needed for scanning a fucking soda can.
If you can't do anything else then you have no merit and you may as well suck dick for money.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!

White crime? It comes out of employee bonuses
T. Walmart employee

Google shoplifters getting caught, it's always minorities and women.

Attached: shoplifter.jpg (275x183, 12K)

better pic

Attached: texas-man-caught-on-camera-stealing-beer-cops-say.jpg (3000x2000, 681K)

it was probably overpriced because of how many niggers like you stole it. there's something called a profit margin that you raped every time you stole. fucking retard.

Niggers gonna nig.

Attached: jewish accountant.jpg (500x381, 51K)

You guys can fuck off. They waited 10 minutes and nobody fucking came. The self checkout person should never leave their post. I’ve seen them wander off for a price check and take five minutes and I also pondered just leaving. A nigger would be the one who just attempts to steal intentionally and is only there to do it. This, however, is not stealing. The honor system works much better in a homogenous white society, I agree, but if I’m waiting for 10 minutes or longer for help scanning and nobody comes, I’m just going to fucking leave

oh what the fuck is this assume gentlemans agreement, i didnt see this written, held as a condition against consumers, anywhere in an agreement on a stores website, or in the store, what a bunch of horseshit, its just one of those things firms kinda brush off to the side and hope people dont notice because its a debatable theoretical concept

>monkey is wearing headphones on the entire time
Why is it only basketball americans that do this

this precisely. if they change back the scenario, i think a lot of people would be fine with it. if i have to bag my own groceries, i tend to haggle with the checkout machine. it usually accepts my counter prices.

You don't say youtube.com/watch?v=0bVaNX-nH_I#t=235

To show contempt for anyone else around them. Also to flash signs of 'wealth', which is why you always see them with shitty overpriced headphones like beats by dre or brightly colored pieces of shit.
When you see one in public remember that their chief aim, and often the only one, is to attract attention, stand out and inconvenience as many people as possible. It is why they dress so garishly, why they walk so slowly and take up so much space, why they are so loud and vulgar, why they chimp out so often. Being ignored in public is like kyrptonite to a coon's ego.

Had you been caught would the things you tried to steal be worth it?

So having to wait a little is justification for theft?
Fuck off back to the ghetto you spawned from.

You sound like a beaner.

Absolutely nigger tier

Attached: veruca salt.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>see thread
>no mention of ethnicity of perpetrators
>made a guess
>was correct

Why do they do it, Jow Forums?

Attached: FB_IMG_15509425401861786.jpg (800x795, 320K)

this. If you're too poor to shop at walmart you have failed at life.

Attached: 1550937285497.jpg (330x330, 23K)

Not sure. The genie is already out of the bottle. There are only 10 manned registers left there were over 30.

Ding ding ding. I will protect profits at all costs!

Attached: 15509437353238019308188725896861.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Wrong flag, dude.

I despise self-checkout and salute these modern day Robin Hoods. May they steal again.

>Why did they do it?
Why WOULD'NT they do it? Fuck self check-out.

Walmart is still saving more money keeping self checkouts than keeping cashier lines open, even with the loss from theft. All high dollar items have anti theft devices on them. You can see yourself on cctv while scanning things as well.

>stealing from overpaid execs is wrong
Literally who cares