Tinnitus

Tinnitus can be caused from outer or inner ear injuries, or disruption of the electric signal path to the auditory cortex.

EMF (electro-magnetic frequency) pollution can also be a cause of tinnitus.
Those who are sensitive to emf may hear a subtle high pitched ringing in their head.

Between AM/FM radio waves (digital and analog), UHF, VHF, ULF, ELF, Wifi, 2G-5G and everything in between, you are being bombarded with non-ionizing yet hazardous levels of artificial radiation.

People will argue that the sun is more dangerous, but it is the giver of life which everything has evolved with. We did not develop alongside pulsed digital radiation.

They will tell you non-ionizing microwaves cannot cause harm within your body, despite the evidence for its disruption of cellular pathways and DNA damage.

Attached: tinnitus.png (600x353, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jbc.org/content/280/22/21061.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2657824/
file.scirp.org/Html/4-1350095_30761.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14628312?ordinalpos=2&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPa
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29913098
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717532/
thefutureofthings.com/3221-hitachi-develops-worlds-smallest-rfid-chip/
youtube.com/watch?v=6env8BPEH-M
physics.org/featuredetail.asp?id=41
youtube.com/watch?v=KBgkPOGD6gw
youtube.com/watch?v=3KFvoDDs0XM
youtube.com/watch?v=f8tZO97uhyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know but the buzzing sound from electronics and florescent bulbs is giving me cancer.

What does this have to do with ron perlman?

How do you fix tinnitus? My wife has had it since she was a child from an explosion she heard go off near her. Is the damage in that case permanent? Doctors have said it doesn’t appear damaged though so im thinking she could just be a complaining woman.

>Hah

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-101152.jpg (1039x1264, 437K)

The ringing in your ears is your way of your body telling you that something is wrong.

Artificial amplification and the bio-feedback mechanism causes the symptoms to worsen over time. Ill heath, heavy metal intoxication and exposure can all be minimized to help someone reach relief.
Liver health and chelation of these elements is something to research.

Attached: HEAVY_METALS.jpg (500x500, 125K)

Silent Sound (clean channel) weapons exploit this know fact.
"Schizophrenic" symptoms can be induced through microwave weapons.

Attached: silent sound.jpg (474x355, 54K)

My tinnitus got real bad right around the time 5G went live

Explosions cause physical damage to the inner ear which is near impossible to repair. Parts of the internal ear die off and never repair as far as "modern medicine" knows.
Keeping optimal health and minimizing external disturbances can prevent flair ups. The brain will normalize the extra tone over time.
Many achieve relief through extended fasting and detoxing of heavy metals.
Fasting allows the body to focus on damage repair and stem-cell production.

Blue light is know to cause DNA damage within the mitochondria. Cancer.
Florescent and LED lights cause ill-health effects. They can directly break down the eye over time. They have known this for 20 years.
Get some Blue-blockers and use flux on your digital screens.

jbc.org/content/280/22/21061.full

Attached: a real meme.jpg (1024x611, 42K)

>but it is the giver of life which everything has evolved with.
Just.... wow...
Living idiocy and its only 2019.

>despite the evidence for its disruption of cellular pathways and DNA damage.
which you conveniently posted

>confluent cultures of human primary retinal epithelial cells were exposed to visible light
>looking at the sun damages your retinas
>culture
wew lad

it amuses me how 99% of people just assume its safe but have never once actually looked into it for themselves

You're glowing.
The same damage caused by the sun can also be reversed by the sun.
Optogenteics and photo-repair are real but not widespread by design.

Attached: CIA NIGGERS.jpg (1232x1040, 183K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2657824/

Convenience is the disease of today. Those who do not seek the truth will never find it. I've laid out points for research, this thread is a starting point for thought.

what about meds? ringing kicks in when I take adderall

file.scirp.org/Html/4-1350095_30761.htm

you started talking about microwave, then proceeded to post about UV and blue light, which are far above in frequency
you have no fucking clue of what you're talking about, and that's why this larp sucks

I was responding to a post concerning florescent lighting. They go hand in hand.
Light (photons) are a disturbance of the EM field.

It has shit on it, how do you like them apples ?

Airport and TSA workers are reporting increased levels of cancers. The deployment of new body scanners (5G/millimeter waves) within airports and other checkpoints are the public testing grounds.
Working beside these machines unshield for 8h/day seems to cause adverse health effects.

Attached: body scanner.jpg (474x266, 24K)

I'm here because I have it terribly and it's ruining my life.
Blindness separates you from the world.
Deafness separates you from people

More links for the lazy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14628312?ordinalpos=2&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPa

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29913098

Ignorance is bliss until you start feeling ill.

Attached: fool.jpg (474x780, 80K)

Radar/Nexrad (doppler)/Ionospheric heaters are used for weather modification along with stratospheric aerosol injection.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717532/

Attached: haarp3.jpg (1062x638, 197K)

Bump, the thread is getting shoa'd just like I expected.

Stay healthy anons.

Attached: heater.jpg (551x414, 190K)

When you are being gangstalked they buzz your ear with some different tones...

Yes, this is silent sound technology.
It was first deployed in Iraq along with nano-dust.

Attached: Piezoelectricity.jpg (640x402, 41K)

I can hear a lot different tones if I press my eyes shut with my thumbs. Some site on the internet said that they are the sound of your chakras, with each having a different frequency, or something like that.

DARPA
thefutureofthings.com/3221-hitachi-develops-worlds-smallest-rfid-chip/

Attached: Smart-Dust.jpg (420x337, 22K)

Hi, I'm a radio engineer. Please explain how radio waves can cause tinnitus? I'd love to see your rationale

Yeah pretty sure I have tinnitus from gunfire, heavy metal, and too much time on a Bridgeport mill as a kid without plugs in. Not your radio wave bullshit.

Tinnitus can also be a bacterial infection in your body.

>60Hz hum
you are like a little babby
when i was in grade school, back when monitors were CRTs, the computer lab teacher would have me come by to make sure all the monitors were off before leaving for the day since i could hear them
he would test me on this too he thought it was some kind of trick
thankfully most CRTs are gone and switchers have gone up in frequencies but every now and again i can hear one & people think i am hearing things
>tfw i'm a mog

You have resonant frequencies throughout your body. Everything runs off electrical impulses.
You are compressed light in the tesseract matrix. A hologram of sorts.

Attached: tesseract.png (240x240, 53K)

Hearing a loud bang like a firecracker can initiate tinnitus, it makes your brain hypersensitive or hyper vigilant.

i had to deal with this for years. in my case, i was gangstalked by the highest levels of gov, they were beaming voices into my head, tv commercials with secret messages, the works. i finally found some relief with this product:

SKULL CAP
RF Shielding Spandex Dome Cap or Hat Liner

Here’s a great item to wear hidden under a wig or standard hat to shield your brain from radiofrequency (microwave) radiation. Attractive enough to wear alone as well. Fully elastic for a comfortable form fit. Provides ~35 dB shielding up to 10 GHz and beyond. Cranium cover slips on in an instant for all day or all night protection. Can be pulled down to cover part of the ear, or leave the ears completely exposed. The perfect RF defense cap for your brain… a whole new kind of mental block! Suitable for both men and women.

Skull Cap (Cat. #A217) ............. $54.95 add low emf skull cap to cart

you're going to have to wear this 24-7 otherwise they'll send signals to make you throw it in the garbage. i spent over $3000.00 on skull shields and then i finally figured it out.

I would suggest going back to school to learn more about biology and chemistry, they not different from physics, just a different level of resolution.

I think the euphoria you get from adderall would amplify it / make it more noticeable

>solid
>hologram
sounds legitimate, friendo

>Here’s a great item to wear hidden under a wig
>wear this 24-7 otherwise they'll send signals to make you throw it in the garbage.
>i spent over $3000.00 on skull shields

5/5

you shower with it?

So wear a helmet to keep signals out of your brain.

Attached: 6126136_magneto_zb.jpg (1200x799, 84K)

How do you think the probes that rest on a skull pick up an EEG signal?
The body emits emf and can absorb it also. Artificial emf disrupts the natural homeostasis the body.
To divorce EMF(radio) from biology is ignorance.

Attached: EEG_cap.jpg (285x418, 25K)

no, my apartment is completely shielded, even the windows. i wear it everywhere else though.

Solid is an idea. Nothing is solid in reality. That is just particle theory but we are in fact waveforms.

how did you shield? what materials etc
any snazzy techniques to use?

>Nothing is solid in reality.
Certainly not your theory.

Again that is subjective idea. Semantics at best. Why don't you post something that displays your vast knowledge and thinking abilities.
A would love a real rebuttable, I am a skeptic and wish I had nothing to worry about. But evidence tells me otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=6env8BPEH-M
9/11 keepin your head ringing.

Attached: image_4665e-Mid-Infrared-Saturn.jpg (1920x1440, 204K)

>This is because matter is incredibly, mind-bogglingly empty. An atom is like a miniature Solar System, with a tight nucleus playing the role of a Sun orbited by electrons like planets. But the nucleus is incredibly tiny compared with the orbits of the electrons. Tom Stoppard, the playwright, had the best image. He said, if the nucleus is like the altar of St Paul's cathedral, an electron is like a moth in the cathedral, one moment by the altar, the next by the dome. Imagine squeezing all the space out of an atom. Well, if you did that to all the atoms in all the people in the world, you could indeed fit the entire human race in the volume of a sugar cube.
physics.org/featuredetail.asp?id=41

The amount of empty space between the vibrating particles we know is vast, you dumb faggot

copper mesh for the walls doors and pipes metallic silver paint for the windows. most people ignore the pipes but a great amount of signals are beamed through them as the pipes act as a wave guide. unfortunately, when the shielded toilet lid is up to do #2, you are exposed. that's why i hold it in as long as possible so when i go, it only takes me a few seconds.

Based and space-pilled.

Attached: 2012_08_26_hackpen_hill_wiltshire_wheat_oh.jpg (800x553, 729K)

I have to from time to time, but I thought it was because I was changing timelines again. I've been looking at the Mandela Effect again (took a break for a while), to see if any new changes have occurred.

*I have tinnitus from time to time

>metallic silver paint for the windows
never heard of this. link please?

Its a well known result that certain EM frequencies can cause people to hear sounds

Woke up one morning with tinnitus in March 2017. No obvious cause. Never had ear problems in my life. Haven't heard silence since...

i use zincrich, you can find it in any hardware store. it's used to cold galvanize pipes and metal.

>Again that is subjective idea.
Your whole claim is a subjective idea. You say that solidity is an idea and thus nonexistent, while also comparing the human body to a hologram, which is an idea too. You have just replaced one form of delusion to another.

> Why don't you post something that displays your vast knowledge and thinking abilities.
That's a vague request and unless you are willing to specify it, I'm passing. There is no way I could blindly satisfy you.

>But evidence tells me otherwise.
Lol. The whole framework you are bringing forth is based on elementary observations regarding the nature of quantum mechanics, with the rest 99% of it being unquantifiable speculation that stands on as solid foundation as anything that an imaginative first grader could come up with.

>The amount of empty space between the vibrating particles we know is vast
Not as vast as your mothers vaggo, uggo.

This is supposed to help:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBgkPOGD6gw

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap...

Do you study crop circles? I'm trying to find good information on the difference between the claims between man-made crop circles vs extraterrestrial made crop circles. I guess I'm looking for a website, and maybe scientist that still have questions, and who are not convinced it's all man-made.

There is no difference because only one kind exists.

That’s just from the blood pressure changes induced by said drug

ive had tinnitus since i was about 12 when i blasted my 30-06 at a deer from inside an enclosed hunting shack with no ear protection
ive learned to live with it by either running a fan at night to drown it out, or actively focusing on it and almost meditating a bit sort of like 'ohming' i focus on it with 100% of my conscious mind and when im done it becomes subconscious background noise i dont pay attention to.
>complaining woman
pretty much no one in my life knows i have it besides my dad and a co worker who like your woman bitches about it

Nice spacing faggot, no wonder you're retarded about basic concepts well established in modern physics

I could hear tvs too. They give off a super high freqency sound. Back when crt were around i could hear it from across the room on mute.

This is how mine came about. I had a major flair up during November - January but am back down to minimal levels, most noticeable at night before bed.

I think the sun could be partially responsible too. We are in a solar minimum which weakens parts of our atmosphere. I'm sure some disruption can develop from this too as it effects wave propagation. More cosmic radiation reaches the earths surface.
The EMF pollution doesn't help.

Attached: 2_23_19.jpg (824x825, 76K)

Sometimes mine presents as "Musical Tinnitus" and sounds like Gregorian Chants, or the base line from 50's rockabilly

youtube.com/watch?v=3KFvoDDs0XM

youtube.com/watch?v=f8tZO97uhyE

Wow, the cope is palpable. Are you infected already?

Attached: Neural dust.png (373x186, 35K)

The man-made ones are very obvious and very simple.
Here's a detail shot of the above post.

Attached: 2012_08_26_hackpen_hill_wiltshire_wheat_pts.jpg (800x545, 279K)

>EMF (electro-magnetic frequency) pollution can also be a cause of tinnitus.
>Those who are sensitive to emf may hear a subtle high pitched ringing in their head
I'm a Communications engineer, exposed to EMF and radio my entire adult life, Tinnitus drives me nuts, sometimes I can't think clearly at all and make very stupid mistakes.
think is I always shut the towers off before working on them, only once did a radio station turn the 50,000 Watt FM transmitter on while I was up a tower, I did get warm and it was winter. Now that I think about it the Tennitus started shortly after that.
The jew owner of the radio station (I owned the tower and was renting space to him) seen my comp[any vehicles parked at the tower but somehow didn't see my ground crew or look up and see me on the tower and took the lockout off and turned it on.
And before anyone asks YES 5G will harm everyone, Obama (not a scientist) raised the safe radiation exposure levels before he left office to allow for 5G in the USA.

Attached: tower work.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

That's bullshit.
If you would have been irradiated by 50MW antenna point blank you had far worse than tinnitus.
Quit larping

Good post.
All the engineers i've talked to remind me of the strict guidelines they must follow, but these are written with a circumference where no inhabitants should be. Yet there are always living and working quarters right below the towers and immediately around them.
The corruption is top-down.
The cumulative effects will be known in a few more years.
Pinch you once and its no bother. I pinch you 100,000 times and you've got a nice sore on your arm.

>despite the evidence for its disruption of cellular pathways and DNA damage.
[citation needed]

Smoking was banned in all restaurants and bars in the US over ten years ago. If second hand smoke really caused cancer, then we should start seeing a higher rate in people who work in other countries like Australia where smoking is permitted.
If there was any evidence at all, they would be constantly throwing it in our face, but if theyre quiet it usually means theyre trying to hide it.
Theres a rumor that most of the lung cancer was not caused by smoking but asbestos, and instead of paying out billions in settlements and bankrupting the country, they blame smoking. The elites believe that people will die more of fires and overpopulation if they dont make rules

Fakes usually align with the tractor tracts. The geometries are limited to simple circles or lettering.
Some are contracted out as aerial advertisements. These are usually seeded before or have the grains completely removed.

Attached: crop-circle.jpg (262x198, 12K)

Mine got really bad after shooting with inadequate hearing protection :/

The guidelines are based on 6 minutes of non-ionising exposure in most cases lmao

The cell towers are on 24/7

We are being soft-genocided by silent and invisible death rays

People need to buy angle grinders and start fighting back

here you go

Attached: 43.png (995x1403, 920K)

>The ringing in your ears is your way of your body telling you that something is wrong.
How so? I have no physical problems yet since last year I noticed i hears buzzing when it’s really quiet.

What are secondary mechanisms.
Any burnt material can assist cancer to develop uncontrollably. Tobacco, weed, charred steaks, dark coffee....
You always have cancer cells inside you. When the body's health is compromised benign cancers develops into malignant cancer and spreads.
Sedentary life styles and eating habits compound these effects.
You can never know the direct cause of cancer but you can take measure to prevent its growth.

It wasn't point blank (I was maybe 8 feet above his antenna) and NO it doesn't kill you right away. People who are exposed like that over long periods of time develop bone cancers and other cancers.
Also a transmitter is not the same as direct contact with 50,000 W, also 5MW is 500,000 W Watts not 50,000 W.
Grow a fucking brain you Italian nigger.

Attached: helical.jpg (330x216, 14K)

Jews gave me tinnitus in exchange for taking all my shekels.

Attached: 6f3d9a63a3d3313af72f58351f8520076e14357742c98ca2a13b756453e5ddc6.png (500x560, 42K)

TURN
THE
VOLUME
DOWN

t. tinnitus sufferer

If you suffer from tinnitus, your brain is attempting to integrate more information than you can inherently absorb.

A broader span of information gives you new insight.

Attached: 1548928359021.jpg (642x909, 88K)

Tinnitus is a symptom. An error in bio-electrical feedback.
If you have a physically damaged inner ear, the ear hairs are not relaying signals correctly if at all.
This bio-electrical system can be disrupted many ways, EMF is one modern culprit. High blood pressure, brain tumor, thyroid issues can also be the reason.
EMF can effect blood pressure/glucose and hormone production though (meletonin).
The effects cascade and are not necessarily linear or direct.

You can turn off the wifi or turn down the transmit power too.
When I do need it, it works fine at 10% in all rooms of the house.

I don’t seem to have any sort of physical problems. I do however have jaw problems and I always suspected the tinnitus is tied to this or my congestion issues

I've had tinnitus for more than 10 years and I always get headaches when I'm near computers unless I wear ear plugs. Might be unrelated with what you're asking but without a doubt the noise computer processors or hard disks make have an influence on my ears. Not sure what caused my tinnitus, could be the loud music I was listening to on headphones or computer noise itself.

Sadly the process in this video didn't stop it.
I did however get some silly looks from my daughters.

Attached: 1546044151081.gif (960x600, 2.57M)

or related to neck spine issue if you have an improper posture.

Good info. Do you have anymore?
I saw someone try to make a tinnitus thread before me but it got no traction so I made this one.

Attached: Loos Patents - US Core Holdings.jpg (474x532, 41K)

is that why they started working on cloning/growing ears on the backs of mice for starts?

Attached: _1949073_mouse_ear300.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Thanks user. I've just recently gotten interested in them. Regardless of how they're made it's extremely interesting to me. Even if they're all man-made, it remarkable that such detail and beauty can be made out of crops of all things, and it's done in one night?? Idk, it's just astounding to me.

wi-cancer.info is the most informative site on this issue with thousands of citations

it's written like a madman wrote it but it's all science backed

once you understand this issue it's hard not to go mad

Jaw problems can be related to tinnitus. The muscle and tendon groups are connected right under the ear canal.
Just like when you press on your ears you might hear more ringing, the jaw stress could be tugging everything out of alignment.

Attached: 35671852_10155696851666909_7190540513596932096_n.jpg (700x591, 68K)

Awesome, thanks for the information fren.