IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING CRASH YOU BIGOTS REEEEE

republicbuzz.com/dows-9-week-winning-streak-is-the-longest-in-nearly-24-years

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FUCKING CRASH YOU BIGOTS REEEEE

IT'S OBAMA'S ECONOMY NOW

Attached: file.png (626x505, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ocregister.com/2019/01/30/southern-california-home-sales-drop-20-percent-amid-housing-market-shift/
gold-eagle.com/article/best-time-history-buy-gold
thebalance.com/mortgage-crisis-overview-315684
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama's economy crashed a decade back
Trump's is a lot better

No it's not you fucking honkey

Obama did 10000x better than the cheeto in charge

> Better at being a huge fuck up
KEK

It continues to fail to even come close to reaching the last peak. You still have 800 points to go until you're out of the downtrend.

Recession looms, fren.

Attached: 1094372097820982034.png (661x431, 23K)

Dead cats dont bounce for two months

When they are artificially being propped up by fiat fed notes, yes, they do indeed.

If the DJIA ran 24/7 with no restrictions like crypto it would have already crashed.

You have a big surprise on the way if you think it's calm waters ahead.

ocregister.com/2019/01/30/southern-california-home-sales-drop-20-percent-amid-housing-market-shift/

Attached: 14287249080298.png (458x684, 501K)

>I-it is crashing...b-by rising.
Cope hard, faggot.

It's going to crash this year or next you wash. Screen cap this. Also why the fuck does this matter? Oh yeah it fucking doesn't at least for the average working class white

>housing prices fall in an area people are moving out of in droves
Surprising.

I'm saying it will continue to try (and fail) to reach 26,828. It will surely be below 26k before the end of the month. Once everyone realizes it's not going to make it, it will start to correct to somewhere around 16k or lower, although, it will be a soft crash, meaning it will take many months to finally reach the bottom.

I'm sure you don't pay attention to financial markets but there is plenty of evidence that the current economy is reflecting 2007 right now.

It's ok, just keep doing what you're doing, I'm sure you'll be fine ;)

gold-eagle.com/article/best-time-history-buy-gold

Attached: 1409828029802.png (640x821, 367K)

>cheeto in charge

Attached: npc smirk.jpg (724x611, 34K)

It matters because you can easily put yourself in a position to profit and/or acquire cheap property from desperate debtors.

Bubble bursts always entail a massive transfer of wealth to the prepared from the unprepared.

Attached: 1549115576729.jpg (750x931, 165K)

Only reason they are letting the economy do better now is because trump is such a succboi to the jews

> it fucking doesn't at least for the average working class white
they aren't contributing to a retirement fund?

I am looking to buy a house right now but anything that is halfway decent is over my comfort level monthly budget wise. Any timeframe when to buy? I am located in a metro area so shit is always pricey even in recessions but if there's a big correction I want to swoop in and get a nice house.

Attached: 1542418829654.png (1070x601, 507K)

Also having a few oz of gold and silver is /comfy/

>It's climbing the wall of worry, goy.

Attached: SchlomoKnows.png (530x678, 474K)

leftists are so fucking good at just pretending they didnt say something or something didnt happen

only 2 weeks ago they were declaring there would be a HUGE MARKET C R A S H and that the end of the obama economy was coming and trumps DOWNFALL WAS IMMENENT

now?

*crickets*

how the fuck do they do this so well?
why dont you idiots call them out on this?

Wait a year or two until the next mortgage crisis.
The people buying now are the ones you will be buying from soon, when their house values dip way below the mortgage loan they took out on it, they will be forced to sell.

Continue to save now for your down payment so that you can buy an even larger house (or multiple houses) when the time is right.

If you time everything correctly you can pick up some property soon and watch it nearly double in value over the next 10 years.

Attached: 124029480298420.png (1000x3152, 1.54M)

This isn't how a mortgage works you proto-spic. Being upside down in one is reason not to sell. Kys

Real estate agents keep telling me they're gong to raise rates and waiting is bad...I know they are bullshit artists but rates look like they ain't going anywhere unless I'm wrong

Attached: 1548375380416.jpg (1000x1000, 324K)

>fuck drumph
>you still need 800 points to reach your previous peak
>less than a 3% increase

LMAO what a fucking retard.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 6K)

o rly

thebalance.com/mortgage-crisis-overview-315684

Attached: 10439080439804395.png (755x370, 44K)

my google stock is doing well thank you baby jesus

well the FED hasn't ended the free money train yet

But after the 2008 crisis didn't people stop taking adjustable mortgages? Fixed rate is where it's at unless they are retarded

>Obama's economy crashed a decade ago

Um, the crash was during Bush, zoomer. Obama inherited it and oversaw the recovery.

>posting about adjustable rates

If you ever take a loan with variable terms you deserve whatever comes to you.

Hmm interesting timeline there.
>Economy "crashes" right before election
>Economy "improves" right after election

really makes you think.

They’re not lying. Got ours last year for 3.85 and it was originally at 3.75 when we got preapproved. Average now is what, 4.125?

If you must buy now then get a fixed rate but understand that it is very possible that you'll be paying a loan on property that is worth much less than the total of the loan unless the bank is willing to renegotiate.

I don't want to tell you what to do, but personally I think it's worth it to be patient to potentially save yourself hundreds a month on loan payments.

Salespeople will tell you whatever they think it takes to make the sale. Just be cautious, user.

Attached: 152897209280394.jpg (1500x1000, 843K)

It's China doing damage control this time. Will be funny watching them crash and burn. Peasant revolts soon fellow 老外.

he reminds of someone

Attached: Ivanka_Trump_official_photo.png (386x490, 270K)

When your mortgage renews and you can’t qualify for it becuse your networth is negative. This is what happened in 07/08 crash.
Remember: buying a house with a mortgage means you are buying an asset on leverage. 3.5% down is 28x leverage.

There was some of that, but mainly they could get a teaser interest rate for the first few years. Once the real rate kicked in they could no longer qualify for the loan

At this point I’d expext housing prices to drop faster than a rate increase.
Almost certainly the fed funds rate will be at this level for the rest of the year, and when the next recession kicks in they’ll lower it.
People should be expecting high inflation for the next few years.

I hope they bought the dip lol
Good gains in 2019 so far

>da economee is good do!
Boomerpedes should die