Something is wrong with Kamala Harris

Look at the way she talks in this video. Something is not right. Weird expressions, hand gestures...Is it just me, or does she kind of look on drugs? She just seems kind of "out of it" like a patient with dementia

youtube.com/watch?v=nEmfN5Np7gk

Attached: 694940094001_6005462095001_6005461305001-vs.jpg (931x524, 43K)

She could be on ambien

>does she kind of look on drugs?
All commiefornia demRATS are on drugs. Look at the governor.

cant wait to see the connections to jesse smolett nuke her 2020 chances

likeable women don't seek power

I would say that and maybe Adderall or ritalin.

They are both programmed clones, 3D printed as 10-year-olds and taught to behave as humans within a year.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 9.31.54 PM.png (1370x1370, 248K)

She’s just a really bad actor

Trump set the standard

Creative way to get me to watch a video I would never ever watch. Nice work shill!

Are you sure that she's not just a LE BASED and EPIC PILLED le based lesbian epic black person- lady epic meme troll style? Based!
Yea I didn't think so Trump tard.
>dabs on white supremacy
>epic style

She's already admitted to smoking pot while as a prosecutor she was sending her fellow niggers to prison for smoking pot.
Niggers will still vote for her.

>Look at the way he talks in this video. Something is not right. Weird expressions, hand gestures...Is it just me, or does he kind of look on drugs? He just seems kind of "out of it" like a patient with dementia

You can easily apply that to trump yet he's president, I don't see the issue here

Attached: 49843654398494387884.png (652x369, 388K)

just another sheboon nigging-out and wrecking things

anxiety to media exposure; nervous about screw ups and IEDs. she can't handle DJT's defcon direct confrontation, especially with his WH combat experience since campaigning. she is seriously delusional if she thinks she can go toe-to-two like HRC and the 15 other Republican candidates in 2016. also, POTUS has major oppo research underway on all these dems and enemies as I now believe he has active dark teams working prosecution and defense tactics on deep background aka "Trump Effect". #nocoincidences

Her handlers have terrible timing. This buffooinsh behavior is the result of her being prepped for rally speeches in large venues--the complete opposite of whats necessary and appropriate for a 1-1 interview setting. However, most startling was her lack of any prep for the inevitable Smollett tweet query. It's like her team isn't taking this seriously.

I tried to watch it, but I only lasted 45 seconds. She’s too fake and annoying. She won’t even be the candidate

She's really, really dumb.

There is something really bizarre about her. Its like she is wearing a face mask made from someone else's skin.

Fifth d chess bro

Attached: 1550820870838.png (720x714, 440K)

I agree, and the way her closed mouth angles at rest seems like she's had a stroke or some sort of mkultra pharmacology program ran on her

Yeah, no. Trump talks like an idiot who's reading a teleprompter. THere's no mystery there.

She's a goddess and our future president

Doubt that. Childless women are suspect among Christian black ladies crew. Married to a weird Jewish guy as well. Worked for the man as a prosecutor. A lot of suspect fake black credentials to gain big support.

She has an eye contact problem. Whenever she is explaining something, she is looking down and away from everybody. She won't be able to read the audience to see if they are understanding her. She's literally speaking down to them.

I don't know if she can even see the audience through the lights, but other guests on shows like do just fine.

I'd guess Bern or Biden.

Doesn't use promoters much. In great contrast to nearly all his opponents of the last several years. Part of why he appeared so novely refreshing.

Looks relatively normal.
Politicians learn early that hand gestures & body movements are important.
She is just trying to give off the vibe of being very authentic, energetic, and on the verge of laughter

Attached: 1542846660599.png (500x377, 269K)

Hes famously abstemious of course. His most fervent enemies have said that even in the height of the 70s and 80s he would go to the clubs and dinner parties, but never seen with so much as a cigar or beer. Doesn't even drink coffee or tea. Has intense internal mental discipline. Always ready to fight.

She and Maxine Waters, and Corey Booker, along with Smollett conspired and used his FAUX LYNCHING to push an anti-lynching bill. These politicians are all bullshit and in it for THEMSELVES only.

She slurs her words a lot.

She's a former prosecutor. Very unlikely to have participated in staging a fake crime. Certainly exploited it however. Smollett just a really dumb delusional want to be rapper star type goon.

IS IT ME OR DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A PUERTO RICAN VERSION OF CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD?!!!??!!

Hey Jow Forums I am a state trooper and a certified Drug Recognition Expert. If you don't believe me, look up the DEC Program established back in the 1979 by the LAPD. I have been able to testify as an expert in trial because my level of knowledge of the subject of drug impairment (other than alcohol) was high enough that it met the judges threshold.

I could go into the seven categories of drugs that we recognize et cetera to further give proof of my qualifications but I won't. And no, I'm not posting my badge lol. Just trust me.

Kamala slurs her first four words: "I know, I know". Notice her cheeks don't move a lot when she's saying them. Notice her jerky facial movements. Notice her very emphatic arm movements.

Now I will say this. She doesn't appear to be "impaired" by drugs. She's probably on a specialized dose of a CNS stimulant like Adderall with some other med that lowers anxiety unless she doesn't need anything like that she may just be someone who loves being in the camera.

But I would definitely say she takes a drug similar to Adderall. She's not on "drugs" in the sense of a junkie. I'm sure any of you who have taken Adderall and/or taken a higher dose will be able to relate her motions and intensity to your experience.

She does not look like a patient with dementia. But she is euphoric, exaggerated behavior, slurring sometimes, and hyper intense.

Nearly all of these people take drugs to get energy & lower anxiety.
It is not some big revelation or something only she does.
Drugs when used correctly help you reach elite status & accomplish goals.
It is forced down the plebs throats that all drugs are bad, even going so far as banning you from accessing any of them for personal use.
Certainly helps them be somewhat super human & maintain power.

Attached: 1175258106684.jpg (622x470, 28K)

>Trevor Noah

Attached: 1477245446725.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

Her voice gets really high pitched in a way that made me think she's nervous about public speaking. Weird character trait for a modern politician.

It's not just her, it's all of them. It's a great big circus with all these fake clowns giddily sucking up face-time behind all the fucking make-up and fake smiles. Clown Branson's answer to the manufactured Venezuelan horror is to hold a music concert for all those starving little peasants where his clown troupe will enter from left fucking stage with their sad make-up on to show fake emotional support the poor's permanently fucked lives there, then later fly off first class to some glitzy back-patting, virtual signalling contest. The Clown's job is to keep their circus standing

She's an Indian lady with a sassy black woman accent. It's jarring. If you think of her as an Indian, it looks normal. Same with Hailee Steinfeld. If you see her as a Jewish girl, she's sexy. But when you look at her and realize she's Filipino, she looks just like every other Filipino. Race tricks.

nothing to see here. move along
>but that bitch is crazy
nothi
>no seriously dude autistic faces lmao
ok fine. you just had to dig deeper. i will tell you... but then i have to kill you... with my dick

*undoes belt
you see years ago the america went crazy because of a combination of prescription medicine that was found to cause psychosis which was handed out as free samples to like 1/3 of america between all 3 drugs. big pharma wanted more money and they thought crazy people would go get checked out by a shrink and it would be this self sustaining business model. what follows are waves of ethnic cleansing in select american cities and deranged political arguments like "its the current year"

*unzips pants

secretly the core of both parties is lead by the same people who are not politicians. something many had believed for decades. the problem is they are suffering from chemically induced mental instability on top of existing prion diseases. back in 2005 a catering service was found to be using prion contaminated meat and they served the rich and famous. by now its just fried wires spitting out sparks in their heads. plaque building up on neurons and spongification of gray matter. they have formed a cult. that cult thinks hungry nigger mutts like kamala are the future. to hell with average iq scores and crime rate statistics they think its needed and are promoting these people. they are making excuses for them. they think god wants these people to get away with anything and everything

now you know to much... because i told you

*whips it out

where do you want it?

Shes a drug using whore. Democrats want loose border security for their cheap meth & cocaine.

Politicians being hopped up on pills is completely normal.
When I worked in Parliament, even most of the other normal employees would eat painkillers, Betablockers and whatnot like its candy.

I work for one of those companies

Attached: 1548391034787.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

which one

Attached: Donald Harris.png (759x1664, 551K)

Why is it that she's considered a serious candidate for years now but I'm presented nothing about her or her views other than she has a "black" face (off white really)?

I think it's just you. I get the vibe that she is nervous about not misspeaking by talking off the cuff, as she got A LOT of push back with her idea that parents should be arrested for their children's school truancy. That was an off the cuff remark she decided to stand behind, and got hit hard, even with her own friends and family. She's trying carefully to come off as personable. She seems like one of those functional alcoholics that are functional because they don't actually have any work they have to get done, they just have to show up and talk/manage people. She seems incredibly insecure, yet also narcissistic, like she has a feeling she's incredibly smart (because she's manipulative and in a position of power she gained by being manipulative and sleeping her way into it) but knows deep down that she isn't and is afraid that everyone is laughing at her. I think running for president might actually put her into a psychotic episode if she makes it far enough to get to the really vicious part of the battle for office.

This is all just speculation, but that's my take. If she's on anything here it's not anti anxiety medication, and likely some kind of SSRI or similar, or maybe a low dose of concerta or riddlin.

Her racist stereotyping should not stand!

Attached: mj_use.jpg (634x673, 65K)

It's pathetic to see this stammering lying cunt blabber

She's implicated in the jussie scandal.
She knows it.
Contact has already been made and jussie is spilling.
Lesson learned by hairy cameltoe: Don't Tell operatives the have cover when you cannot follow through...they will turn on you for percieved betral.
Cameltoe is btfo

Most of these degenerates are on a cocktail of SSRI's, Antianxiety and amphetamines. They're psychotic and pathological narcissists with very little self control or awareness of how fucking crazy they look to non-medicated individuals.

She quarterbacked the jussie hate hoax.
She's toxic...Dems better abandon posthaste.

She's now a suspect in a criminal investigation.
CPD are based.

src

I fucking wish.

Link, fren.

>believing an obviously gay liar

lack of confidence

also, attorney, spewing "This was an attempted modern day lynching." should be expelled

Thank you for teaching me abstemious. Great word!

seconding
we all should be abstemious

Doesn't weed literally grow on the side of the highways in jamaica? lmao

strange chart
fucking Iceland? I thought they're based

Enjoy the show.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

It's called weed for a reason

This is probably correct. She’s knows over her head. She’s maybe 105 IQ and about to undergo constant spotlight and attention.

Michelle Obama will win it, no question. These other candidates are just enjoying publicity and donations. Any Jow Forumsak knows Michelle is going to run and probably win.

Yeah user, Trump really "fought" for the Wall and fought against the nightmare spending bill. Sure. He's a pretend fighter.

Wrong. It's going to be AOC's big sister, Alexandria-Ocasio Ocasio-Cortez-de Gama

It is like her name is omen.

Attached: kamala.png (427x571, 41K)

What possible role ? Hasn't been in chicago in two years. Hey jussie go hire some Nigerians to rough you up a bit. No not gay sex, like a hate crime with ropes and some good props.

>this is a black person in America

Some half-white Paki.

Attached: (D)-Blackface.jpg (716x900, 42K)

Kamala Harris, Spartacus Booker and Pocahontas Warren are so unnatural, they appear lying even when they keep silent...

This.

Complete acting - do mutts really buy this?

she just talks like a dumb middle aged liberal woman. she talks like almost every teacher i ever had, like almost every the women i work with now. did you ever talk to your own mom about politics? the other day my mom was giving me word for word propaganda about that african who was supposed to go to jail for climbing the statue of liberty, she was fucking siding with the bitch. they just shut off and go on auto pilot and cable tv comes out of their face holes.

She left a really bad impression during the Kav hearings. She showed that she is unfair and willing to toss out due process when the end matters.
During the Smollett affair she also showed that she cant think on her feet- when asked about her tweet regarding Smollett.

Both times she had an opportunity to show fairness, and she did not show that. As to your video, these are softball interviews by the main stream media. No thanks.

Attached: 1541669415466.png (545x615, 389K)

She's a fucking Paki half-white LARPing as a nigger. Of course she seems unnatural.

Kamala Harris has the demeanor of a bitchy high school mean girl. She may be one of the exceedingly few nigger candidates who wouldn't gin up the inner city vote.
That story has already been buried.
Trump has always seemed a bit tired and above it all. He had that same bored expression in interviews in the 70s, 80s, on Oprah and Howard Stern...
However during that state of emergency speech he sounded defeated. When he admitted to not knowing about the White House's press statement about combating the criminalization of homosex, we got confirmation that Kushner is running his administration. Trump got isolated from his neocohen relatives and RNC hires, and now nobody will work with him. He's abdicated.

Attached: fagjail.jpg (362x643, 21K)

>two filthy shitskins fellating each other

Wish I didn't give them a view, to be quite honest.

*by his neocohen relatives
Ivanka is the reason we have no Steve Bannon. And the rest of the vipers can be blamed for what happened to General Flynn.

Remember kids: hire jews, and expect to be jewed.

>She may be one of the exceedingly few nigger candidates who wouldn't gin up the inner city vote

I'm not so sure about that. Niggers don't give a fuck, they'll vote for her just to spite whitey.

can you believe there is a single person in this country that would want that woman to be president? i mean we have god emporer trump, an alpha male of biblical proportions or greater, and they want this dumb bitch?

>they just shut off and go on auto pilot and cable tv comes out of their face holes.

Yeah women really are the perfect slave class, they believe everything they're told by anyone/anything that is a mouthpiece for their rulers.

Attached: Joan Dark.jpg (770x1062, 171K)

Everything she saying is some previously thought up statement. Its all bullshit. So it looks fake because it is fake. The only thing you need to know about her is California. No thanks.

she's on zoloft or something i called it months ago