FEDERAL RESERVE YEEEEEESSSSS

FEDERAL RESERVE YEEEEEESSSSS

Attached: IMG_20190223_083335.jpg (1080x1804, 376K)

yaaaas

lol, please do this.

But that will give away the game to the Goyim. The whole point of shutting down free speech as much as possible is to prevent the Goyim from figuring out how control over the money supply, gives the (((Central Bankers))) control over all who use the money.

>asking an exclusive jewish banking cartel to replace its jews with women and niggers

i'll take things that will never under any circumstances ever happen for $6,000,000 Alex

Women says 'hire more women'. Next !!!

>Brainard grew up as an expatriate in Communist Poland and Germany before the fall of the Berlin Wall.
WUUUUUUUT????????????????

>FEDERAL RESERVE YEEEEEESSSSS
They'll just hire more Jews.

HERMAN CAIN FOR FED CHAIRMAN

meme it

The FED is like a secret banking society.
Getting a job there literally means youve sold your soul to the kike global cabal.
Its the one place on earth that any outside opinions about it will never matter.
Its a self contained, autonomous machine that just keeps stealing and indebting any nation it comes into contact with.
Its the ultimate form of a financial parasite and it was invented, funded, and manned by exclusively Jews.
Women and niggers and other shitskins will never be a part of its operation.
Jews are the final bosses of racism as they believe themselves to be the greatest ppl on earth.

Turning their own tricks against them?

Could this be the beginning of the end boys?

Attached: I-DONT-KNOW-WHOS-JEWING-WHO-ANYMORE.jpg (960x1080, 143K)

Read the story of the Golem, it always ends like that.

>implying the Zionists would ever eat their own bullshit at the top floor

why tho

DO IT

Attached: 1476670746568.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Why not? The (((fed))) is one big ponzi anyway. Putting some bitches and nogs into the rank and file won't make it worse.

I get off on my boyfriend cheating on me and calling me a worthless bitch. He stuffed a fleshlight in my pussy and fucked it while ridiculing me over never being permitted to orgasm properly, that I'm just a set of holes that could easily be replaced by a toy. I adore watching the mattress creak in protest as his powerful thighs slam into another woman's wide, budding hips, eager to spew another load for me to clean up. He's only had sex with one other girl who isn't on the pill. He used a condom for protection and fired more than a shotglass worth of cream inside of her. My heart fluttered as he slowly eased himself out, the tip swollen with his load.

Watching him make other women cum while I'm forced to watch and reduced to a cocksleeve makes my heart race, I love it so much.

The one place we absolutely need the smartest bastards in, even if just /ourguy/ to watch the thieves work, and the want to stock it with semi-retarded sheboons.

No. The Fed needs to be fucking disbanded.

Oops lol wrong thread ;]

So instead of kikes controlling our currency niggers will do it instead? I don't know which is worse.

She is also a woman named BRAINard pushing for diversity, kek