Buddha, Jesus, and muhommad did not come to earth to teach religion, but to teach love

Buddha, Jesus, and muhommad did not come to earth to teach religion, but to teach love.

Attached: 52104948_2326746244003258_8103569471743983616_n.jpg (640x629, 44K)

>Love
Love is made of too many variables to be of any real use besides getting people to 'feel' for a cause or idea.

Muhammad literally calls himself a muslim and defined the term.

The Buddha literally called himself the buddha.

Jesus is the only one who never explicitly calls himself the Christ, and even then, he makes Peter say it and then affirms it.

This image is nonsense.

>religion vs love

They are not supposed to be different. Religion is meant to be delivered with love, but unfortunately it rarely is. Instead of being a reflection of Gods loving personality it becomes a reflection of our own corrupt and selfish personalities.

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)
>21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
>22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 12:30 King James Version (KJV)
>30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

2 Corinthians 6:17 King James Version (KJV)
>17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

1 John 2:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
>22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

>Muhammed
>Love
Pick one

Attached: Lesson 2 - Jihad.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

Love is for family. Everyone can fuck off; we're full.

Love for children is disgusting.
Fuck off muhammad

What if none of them existed? is there any physical proofs of buddha, jesus or mohammed? i think every empire fabricated their own prophet?

>Came to teach love
>Taught love
>Humans decided they didn't like that definition of love

Jesus flipped over tables, whipped bankers, charged people to be put to death, and taught his disciples to brutally assault anyone who went against the teachings of God. Because he loved them. A father loves a child. That's why the father punishes the child when he does wrong. Love isn't giving up everything you have, rolling over, or turning the other cheek. Love is forcing people to take responsibility for themselves.

> Love is love, bro! Just love!

Ok great thanks now try reaching the same definition of “Love” with a Muslim, a Hindu, and a Christian

Romans 12:18
If it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone.

But user, don't you know that all of the Hadith I personally disagree with aren't actually authentic and actually say peaceful things in Arabic and the Bible is just as violent??

Op probably has a coexist bumper sticker while being completely oblivious to the fact that such ideals are quixotic at best

There are like 3 Roman legal documents that mention Jesus. Two of them are short and simple. Something like:

>Birth registry: A child was born in Bethlehem to Joseph and Mary, his name is Jesus
>Death registry: A man was crucified for heresy. His name is Jesus

The third is like a three-page document describing miracles he performed and has been widely considered a fake document written hundreds of years after the fact.

What about the great prophet "João de Deus"?

Attached: Lesson 1 - Taqiyya.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

>muhommad
>teach love.
ha
hahaha
AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Attached: 1549540655002.jpg (500x500, 92K)

Cringe thread, confirmed OP is a giant faggot.

Looks like i hit a sore spot.

Im sure muhammed taught a lot of love to those 6 year old kids he raped and beheaded

Attached: 1549463445224.png (1748x1716, 3.53M)

Yeah, Muhammad really loved those little kids, didn't he?

Does anyone know where I can find parts from 7 and forward?

Attached: Lesson 4 Quran.png (1312x8870, 2.51M)

There aren't any Pali (language of the Buddha) words for Buddhist. The terms used were along the lines of "seekers of truth" or "dwellers in truth".

Also, Buddha just means "awakened one" as in awakened to the truth.

That's fucking Vishnu you nigger

Kill the infadels with love

who needs to put ideas into an archaic grammatical form to dress up vapid mind farts as some kind of received wisdom?
a dolt who inherits an assigned identity and never uses their own mind, not even once....

>tips fedora

religion discussions on /pol are the movie scene form 2001 with the apes and the monolith

>dude you just like never use your own mind bro

Attached: 1549753114668.jpg (249x265, 23K)

>trying to explain love to fucking Jow Forums
yeah good luck with that. Love is obviously a psyop made by ((them)) to make us want to see our daughters get raped by niggers.

Attached: 469c368f78efa16e451d765a1eef17de.jpg (600x900, 113K)

This. Buddha is a title, not a name. The title has existed as long as Buddhism has.

I love to hate. Are you saying all these made up things and people were created to teach me to love...to hate? Why do I get banned from overwatch for being hateful when it's what I love?

Only Jesus is god.

While I'm not cmpletely certain about Buddha, Jesus and Mohammed taught hate, not love. Read the bible or the koran before shitposting about those religions.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THEM AGAIN?

>Muh love
Kill yourself fag

Attached: 1546506642449m.jpg (792x1024, 92K)

This new age Atheism is obnoxious as hell.
>They weren't really theists, they were just philosophers
Fuck off, Jesus was a Jew, Buddha taught specifically on how to escape the cycle or reincarnation, and Muhammad fought wars to convert people to his religion. Even if you don't believe in their religious doctrines you can still believe in their overall philosophy. You can think that someone is a jackass but that his opinion on charity is pretty nice.

True. The word religion means to relink with the past, not a organization of zealots.

Least, that's what I think.

sadly now, i wish professor kaffir would mean more lesson.

>Breaking down Religion to "just muh love man"
KYS

Philosophe during history never based their work on religious morality. Do you really believe this ?

You know you sound like someone who has too much S O Y so there! I'll have you know that this board is no friendly place for NPCs.

Attached: 1531238286900.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Here's part 7
I don't have anything after that sadly,how much did he make past 7?

Attached: Lesson 7 - Pedophilia.png (1303x8157, 2.27M)

Thanks

Attached: 1534406159250.png (640x693, 170K)

He did a part of slavery. I lost most of my folder recently could not say which one it was.

>Muhammad taught love
fucking kek
I suppose rape and murder is love in the Middle East

religion is love, burger

>Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
>t. Christ

>This despair and weakness in a time of crisis are mean and unworthy of you, Arjuna. How have you fallen into a state so far from the path to liberation? It does not become you to yield to this weakness. Arise with a brave heart and destroy the enemy.
>t. Krishna

>I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them
>t. Muhammad

>All religions teach love!
>t. some dopey liberal new age cunt

thats fucking bullshit