Can we just be a bit more honest here on Jow Forums...

Can we just be a bit more honest here on Jow Forums? I feel like there's a lot a faggots here who just say shit just to fit in or just to sound badass. I literally read a lad say people with tattoos should be purged from the universe and that only roasties travel to suck cock. I'm a lad, a nationalist, I have travelled and I have loyal and hard working honest mates who have tattooes who are true Irishmen. Retards here will call me a potato nigger faggot for this post and I'm not white and the whole tread will be a shit show. My point is that this board has some great info and at times great motivational post. How the fuck am I supposed to red pill my mates when they go on here and some weeb tells them having sex with women is degenerate and to kill themselves? Can we be more honest here and not try be cool with other users and be like gas kikes and niggers lol

Attached: Cairn_Terrier_pepper2.jpg (360x434, 94K)

Gas the Irish. Potatoniggers destroyed this country.

GAS THE IRISH, POTATO WAR NOW.

But seriously, the problem you're looking at is that these are the views of a significant amount of Jow Forums. Jow Forums also has a way of nullifying moderate opinions, because it is really tiring to have to respond to the same bullshit every time the thread comes along for something you really don't have a strong opinion about. God help you if it's a moderate opinion about: Jews, women, or Muslims.

You have to remember that people on /pol arena straight keyboard warriors that don’t go outside, don’t participate in society like normal folks, and want to h ironically kill people with darker skin than them. Now you’re a fucking potato nigger, but you at least have a heart and see the ability in people who maybe haven’t made the right decisions in their life. Which to me is the ultimate red pill. Some people are beyond saving, but life is a myriad of options and varying peoples. There are many people out there that will break your preconceived notions as to how or what people should act like and that breaks their fragile reality of their world. Go outside, learn about life, be yourself, and most importantly don’t give a fuck about what some retarded white nationalist told you on a Japanese cartoon image board, Nazi page.

I like pepper

No one said anything about gassing niggers.
Niggers just have to go home.
But yes we are going to gas the kikes.
>potato nigger

Are we on a gas budget now?

lmao what an uber cuck get purged

Jow Forums is almost entirely filled with LARPers that don't really care about the White race or saving the White race.

They're just here to shitpost and waste time.

Fucking Potatonigger!
Go back to drinking you pint and starving because you ran out of potatoes
t. an american immigrant on this god forsaken island

If you ever seen a Jow Forums meetup, observed that America is literally le 56% and just looked at the flags, you'd realise that there's a fuck load of non whites on this board, so half of the whiter than you shit comes from insecure mongrels. Also this board is frequented almost solely by autists/aspies so why the fuck would they behave normally?

All bogwogs must be starved.

Attached: 1549213324916.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

It’s like clockwork with you people

you should never send someone here.

most posts are bots to shape a narrative

>most posts are bots to shape a narrative
This. Whenever you see the OP is under 3 posts in a thread, you know it's a shill trying to distract you into inaction or direct a narrative

1 post by this ID threads should be against the rules. If you don't post a certain number of times in direct correlation to how many posts your thread gets, you should get a ban.

>shitpost and waste time.
and FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT

Attached: 1492372024948.png (456x618, 343K)

haha fuck off back to facebook faggot boomer

>and FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT
You've deluded yourself into thinking you're accomplishing something when all you've really done is waste time.

It's okay, deep down you know you're not serious about all this racist shit. When the feds close this place for hate speech, you'll just go back to facebook and twitter and talk about mainstream issues again.

I’m 23 and I’m banned from Jew book thanks

I always say what I think.

lel wat u do?

It's always good for a laugh when so-called 'alpha males' whine like women about the things other Jow Forumslacks said to them in other threads. You're a bitch and you should stop being that.

fucking potato niggers

kys, shitposter.

Gas the OP shitposter.

I'm here to discuss politics you absolute retard.

>I'm here to discuss politics you absolute retard.
You're here to talk about the same shit that's been talked about for decades.

"Oh well if we just keep voting Republican everything will be okay!"
No. It won't.

Irishmen and Albanians are the niggers of Europe

Attached: Unknown.jpg (198x255, 8K)

I have mates with tattoos but they are degenerates. Still consider them good lads but tattoos are a sign of impulsive and usually poor decision making. Not to say they cant be "redpilled' nationalists but i'd be a lot less likely to consider them leadership material. I'm not a weeb but it comes with the territory, Jow Forums is still part of Jow Forums and its easy enough to look past that. As for sex with lasses, it can be the greatest experience on earth but it can also be degenerate. Casual sex with slags is a bad thing. If your mates have any intelligence they will be capable of coming to Jow Forums and making up their own mind about posts and posters intentions. Finally, gas the kikes, lynch the niggers, race war now.