Dating

How are Indian guys as boyfriends?

Attached: johnnybravo_by_tomislavartz-dag759h.jpg (800x1000, 322K)

They talk a lot of bullshit and get possessive as fuck

You will walk 10 feet behind them.

born in india or born somewhere else?

bobs and vagene

Pretty hard to find a good Indian bf desu. They tend to be possessive and bluepilled

BITCH LASAGNA

gotta potty train them first then they're decent

Lol, how do I know an Indian guy posted this? Has anyone EVER been interested in dating an Indian guy? Lol.

Well most of them are assholes, they can't handle relationships. But it's the same with girls too, they just fall for anyone who's confident enough and go to gym.
And yes, I'm an Indian guy.

Get out of here pajeet!

My old crazy nutjob teacher married some Indian fella she met on a two-week-vacation there. Had two kids with him ASAP, too.

They're apparently doing the long-distance thing with him visiting every few months, and when he's here he's silently walking behind her like an obedient dog. Guess you can suck the life and personality out of any man of any cultural background if that's what you're worried about.

Stfu user

don't know but one talked me into having sex with him and it was a terrible experience, especially when he told me afterwards he has a gf (she is both cute and white)

How does someone talk you into sex lol? You wanted to have sex with him. You're acting like you got tricked

Please show bob

I'm not blaming him I was a dumbass too but we got drunk and let him come home with me, because I was retarded and we knew each other slightly from uni so I thought it would be ok.

We kissed and he kept begging over and over to have sex and took out his dick and tried to insert it in me even when I said no multiple times and I just got tired and agreed to it in the end.

again I'm not blaming him it was my mistake but I do slightly hate him for doing that then making me keep it a secret because as it turned out he already had a gf

>kept begging over and over to have sex and tried anyway after he was told no
isn't that attempted rape? why did you let him fuck you instead of calling for help?

Begging someone to agree without any threat of violence isn't rape. Rape requires violence or force

Stuck up abusive assholes based on my experience - stay away

Too family based usually to the point of it being too much when you don't even want kids

So from reading it all, I seem to be the one not taking it too far.

I have had 2 relationships in the past 6 years and both were white.

I'm brown as fuck(Kerala - In case if there are any keralites here?). The first girl actually approached me. We had a good 2 years until she had to go to Australia to do her Majors and we decided to have a break. Later she calls me saying she would like to have a permanent break because she don't know where her life is going and I told alright. We ended all our conversations there.

Then was this girl whom I met at the retail shop near to my workplace and we are doing great since 4 years. I really think I'll marry this girl and man I love it when she gets excited when seeing me. She's really a quite type and an anxious one so she likes it when I try to calm her down. We have sex in moderate as I keep it that way - you won't believe but she likes it way more. I have left her to be as free as possible. She has her friends, has quite a lot of male friends and I don't care if shes spending the time with them having fun.

As far as my parents go, they are back in India already breaking the ties up saying "MARRY THIS GIRL I SAY!!!!!"

>he kept begging over and over to have sex
As an Indian dude, this literally is making me sick thinking about it. I mean how low can you be to even beg for it.

I think it's the "tried anyway" part he's referring to.

Dude, you know Indian guys are horny af right