Imagine being so virtuous for women’s rights, only to raise a son that intervenes on said rights

Imagine being so virtuous for women’s rights, only to raise a son that intervenes on said rights.

And instead of “believing the women” who’s been victimized, she dedicates her undivided attention to protecting her son.

Attached: 94628B9E-E490-4EE0-84ED-E4FB134DA205.png (640x1136, 229K)

Imagine believing women should have rights.

I had never heard of Time's Up until this post. Pic related describes what the group is, basically anti-sex harassment at work.

Attached: aboutimesup.jpg (1017x410, 80K)

This is what her son did, felt up a woman during a "healing session" he provided for her.

Attached: sexassault.jpg (801x186, 33K)

He a gud boy, he din do nuffin

Not just her son. Her OWN son. This is serious folks.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-jussie_1550739486.jpg (1124x659, 107K)

basically more commie (((jew))) horse shit

Heck have you been in the last 2 years? Time'sup was started with good intentions but was later co-opted by 2 ugly roaties; Argento and Mcgowan.

And again it's her word vs his.

Imagine that, a woman choosing to protect/side with her children over her own professed moral principles. Colour me shocked.

Attached: 2176473674634376.jpg (330x330, 23K)

>And again it's her word vs his

Forgot to add this. Woman could very well be lying her ass off, as many do. But at the same time, blacks aren't exactly known for their impulse control.

Who believe, user?

It's happening user. People are becoming incredibly skeptical of anyone who makes hysterical claims of personal victimhood in public unless it's blatantly obvious or they've filed a police report. And even if they file a report, they'll only withhold judgment, and the line for "blatantly obvious" has gone from pictures of damage, to video of it happening, to requiring multiple simultaneous angles of video all with audio to sync them up properly. It's great.

>safe, fair and dignified work for women
>factory floor
>fields
>safe
Are these people really that stupid? Jow Forums should push for women loggers and commercial fishermen.

The Left went totally overboard with the Kavanaugh hearings. They've cried wolf to many times for the Center to automagically believe.

saying "times up" sounds like unapologetic harassment/bordering on a threat

She is also partially responsible for Atlanta not having a white mayor.

That depends, was the woman white? If so, he must be believed. If she was a woman of color, she must be believed as she has more diversity virtue points than he does.

>have nigger son
>have nigger habits

Attached: 1550229409094.jpg (1121x649, 135K)

The thing is though. I don't believe the Left even truly believes Christine Blasey Ford. But they love to prop-up a hero. They love heros. Look at how they handled every other case.
Trayvon.
Michael Brown
Blasey-Ford
Time's up

Because a hero can be used as a symbol to promote all causes at the same time.

Attached: Shock.jpg (176x220, 5K)

Roseanne in blackface?

Attached: what are you going to do about it.jpg (1121x649, 142K)

Nobody believed Ford. Not a single damn person. But she was a convenient foil for the Democrats and the Media to try to pressure Trump to abandon his nominee or to make Brett give up on the process. It was a giant hysterical shit-test, and D and B passed it. The Democrats lost big on that because now any time they use the word CREDIBLE everyone's going to remember that shit and immediately disregard the claim. I dare anyone to find one instance in the MSM where a journalist characterized faggot nigger actor's hoax claims as "credible". It didn't happen, because they burned the meme on the SCOTUS appointment.

>giant hysterical shit-test
Kav is tainted forever with that, it ruined a huge portion of the sanctity of his marriage, and it was done on our tab.

It was not a shit test, it was a shit-fest, a shit flinging contest to punish Kav for for-sure getting nominated.

Stop backing away from the truth, user, although I applaud your use of the analogy as a tool to explain it.

They permanently damaged him, AND HIS WIFE, who had nothing to do with anything other than supporting her husband.

>The Democrats lost big on that because now any time they use the word CREDIBLE everyone's going to remember that shit and immediately disregard the claim. I dare anyone to find one instance in the MSM where a journalist characterized faggot nigger actor's hoax claims as "credible". It didn't
Well, whether they "believe" Smollett or not is neither here nor there. They needed a Smollet story to use as a symbol to attack anyone who they perceive as a Trump supporter.

. That is where the left is for the last 2 years. Also, I didn't keep any tweets or captions or journos talking about the alleged now fake attack.

not just her wife's son

Attached: 2fd.png (600x768, 591K)

2019 is shaping up to be a year for the record books

Time's up was started in the wake of #metoo in order to fleece money from the suckers that are born every minute.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. He's got his lifetime appointment and Ford is the one who looks like a liar. His other accusers were entirely discredited, which affirms the conclusion that this was a baseless hit job to slander and derail his nomination.

And as for his marriage, keep in mind that the alleged incidents happened when he was in highschool and 1st year of college before he even met his wife. Whatever character flaws he may have had in his early years were likely resolved when he got serious with his life and started a career and family. We didn't hear stories of his past female law clerks about how gropey and pervy or piss drunk he was (and believe me, if there were stories, the dems woulda ignored Ford and focused on these instead). The only "taint" that they put on Kav is that he will forever hold a grudge against the dem shits who tried to destroy his life and may rule just that extra bit conservatively out of spite.

I hope you’re right. Just about had it with this hypocritical bullshit many women pander to now and days.

>Colour
>that flag
When will civil war losers take down their flag again?