imgur.com/a/pMi7wNA
>SE Syria Feb 12
imgur.com/a/r82AN4r
>Iraq Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Feb 21
>Palmyra CS:IS ambush kills several Syrian soldiers, 1 Hezbollah fighter near Palmyra. SAA sends reinforcements in central Sy as IS launches attacks on Badiya Al-Sham
>Afrin:Car bomb near FSA HQ killed 10+, 20+injured
>DeZ:Transport trucks carrying civilians begin leaving ISIS camp in eastern Syria
>SAA repels jaish al-izza infiltration attempt in N Hama
>SAA and HTS trade shells around Aleppo city
>Turkey denies treating Al-Jolani(HTS leader) for head wounds in Turkey
>SDF hands over 500+ IS fighters to Iraqi military
>Iranian forces got control of several US drones in Sy and Iraq
>Syrian Air Force Intelligence chief hospitalized in Lebanon
>Tulsi Gabbard:Assad is ‘brutal dictator’ but not a threat to America
>Kurdish forces kill Turkish soldier during an ambush in NW Aleppo
>SAA seizes US, Israeli-made weapons in rural Damascus
>Russia wants to press charges against White Helmets
>Yemen:2 SAS soldiers injured during “top-secret humanitarian mission
>Libya:LNA hans over El-Sharara oilfield, the country’s biggest to the Government of National Accord (GNA)
>Houthi forces capture several sites inside Saudi Arabia. Saudi Coalition launches new offensive to capture border region

Prev

Attached: 1539375603909.jpg (1280x1793, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBc8qpIUJyg
youtube.com/watch?v=KnD2cq_G6uo
twitter.com/camilateleSUR/status/1099143580382347265
2ch.pm//po/src/31882649/15509366784610.webm
ejmagnier.com/2019/02/22/us-forces-will-stay-in-syria-negotiations-with-the-kurds-will-be-complicated-as-syria-prepares-for-an-idlib-offensive/
twitter.com/caseysjournal/status/1099337715378728960
twitter.com/AFP/status/1099370252037689344
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1099373334243037185
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to ignore and filter shitposters

gib

Attached: 0ef.jpg (597x535, 42K)

>impending doom
IDK I'm feeling optimistic these days
Countries I like are getting stronger and I finally perfected my baked chicken recipe

Attached: 1550274740154.jpg (3672x3698, 1.97M)

/ug/ when?

what?

muq's alliance with the street means he does not need iran, but he would side with them in a conflict i think. if eyeran is on the next deck then muqtada will be a card to take out for sure.

mullah sadr

welcome my friend, try the kahi

find it yourself

Noise "memegenerator" image.

wdymbt user?

Steam id

Soon

Attached: 43637.png (633x689, 48K)

BIG TEAR GAS AND ATTACK ON THE POLICE LIVE!!!!!!!! VIOLENCE ON THE BORDER STARTING!!!

Aid has gotten through to VZ surprisingly from Brazilian side of the border...

"aids" is symbolic, it's not in until the violence starts and guns get to the terrorists.

Which side is for maduro?
Holy shit, they are doing a soviet charge.

15th for SAA

Cops are border guard of Venezuela

"protesters" or CIA useful idiots that are mostly Columbia and America FSA in Venezuela

kg of salt, put chicken, put in oven for half hour

Attached: 1.jpg (1480x777, 122K)

Will Assad side with Pakistan or India in the coming war?

Yeah, I figured once I saw the "Coalition Aid and Freedom" uniform.
Our guys just cucked them back to their shed.

Both are autistic and they will probably not get any foreign support because no one want to have nuclear state hostile to them.

India is classically RU, Pakistan is MB, so India

>gives constantinople to greece
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Syria will not care because it doesn't concern them, although most of the population will sympathise with Muslim Pakistan.

Give Constantinople to Russia unironically. International control wont work and Greeks are too incompetent.

I don't understand it, these "protesters" "protest" by putting baricades in fron of the police?

Like they are literally adding road blocage for AIDS themselves lol

Also you can clearly see Venezuelan people behind the police themselves trowing rocks and what not at CIA agents.

collectivos fighting for their right to starve

Shed's cleared by the police, now.
HOLY FUCK THE POLICE IS LETTING PRO MADURO PROTESTERS THROW ROCKS AT THE KEKS
>volunteer skirmish units

Attached: wew.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Attached: collectivos.jpg (564x274, 44K)

Fuck reagan, he ruined california.

Go fuck yourself, heeb

Attached: SSNP-vision-450x277.jpg (450x277, 28K)

They are at the border?

Both autistic. One buyed lots of weapons at the cost of lacking civil infrastructure tho other conquered subcountry and tottal bitch of KSA but for that granted with moneys if needed. Both nuclear menaces that wared befor with nukes, and if history repeat they'll do it once more. Follow?

Attached: ukraine-woman-gun-390x285.jpg (390x285, 42K)

Russians are too lazy for Constantinople

Attached: IMG_20190214_085027.jpg (2336x4160, 1.48M)

it's become a skirmish

Attached: file.png (756x204, 237K)

Know what starving looks like? See Haiti, people don't fight for the goverment that starves them.

Want to see how starving people look who don't eat almost anything? See Yemen pictures.

Want to see people themselves being violent against their head of state?

See Albania youtube.com/watch?v=KnD2cq_G6uo

Want to see genuine and organic protest of the whole nation against goverment? See Yello Vests.

There is none of that in Venezuela, who is literally for a month under biggest foreign pressure, and still nothing even close to that.

Now you have to export them chaos and violence to even justify crimes you commit.

They are not even trying to hide themselves anymore. They feel like they have control over the entire world now and that they are just adding more ZOG states into their fold.

twitter.com/camilateleSUR/status/1099143580382347265

Attached: zog band.jpg (614x620, 100K)

istanbul isn't even good

hey bro u still the same admin guy? could u link me to the group? im having trouble finding it

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIERIKA

Attached: p_073.jpg (495x362, 26K)

Yes, but in the end Pakistan and India are given weapons to keep each other in constant check in order for both to stagnate.

Imagine if India became another China for the US, lol can't have that so create eternal threat of nuclear war that will make them fear.

The police seems to want to destroy all sheds, they are pushing hard and the americans are running away.

Price controls and alienating the oil companies weren't exported, they were flawed domestic decisions.

When is that concert suppose to be?

Yeah here it is

>126462867759721
uh how do i put that in lol

Disgusting. Ubris is the devil's mark

Yes, but housing almost 10 milion people and reducing poverty levels by almost 50% is something you overlook.

Now we question ourselves, how can a country that made monetary objectivly bad decisions actually do such things for the people?

That's what happens when profits from natural resources stay in the countries budget instead of being stolen by transnational enterprises. If all that oil profits gets taken away from Venezuela, they are going to loose only thing keeping them alive, not to say austerity that is going to happen to wreck poor people in Venezuela even more, and decades long "transitional" economy meme that will sell off all domestic industry to foreign multinationals and best of all debt pit to IMF.

I can't put the link here the boards thinks it is spam, just put the number after the /group/

Nice, but these people are not cold calculating russians or mutt fags and given enough will for sure use nukes to each other again.

i tried but it says its unavailable

i did that /groups/ number thing

u got discord?

Why do we need another Dagestan?

Attached: 8xpfTxeo-kA.jpg (1080x1080, 315K)

Correct, and best thing you can do is to make sure those idiots don't point them at you.

Still if Saudi Arabia continues to force Pakistan in their schemes, Iran will only naturally gravitate to India, which might give domino efect of putting India in Russian, Chinese alliance for certain.

Oh, the group is secret, add me on Facebook and I'll put you there

Chavez should have invested in birth control.
2001 23,232,553
2011 27,722,793
2018 31,028,637

it keeps coming up with content unavailable

To control the Bosphorus.

what good is reducing poverty levels if price controls cause a food shortage? which do you think is a higher increase in poverty: stipends and food shortages, or negotiating percentages with oil companies leading to foreign investment? oil profits are fragile, subject to down turns, subject to open manipulation. america can subsidize the gcc if prices are low, but venezuela cannot hope to keep itself afloat on a resource with an international market value is being dived. diversification is the first rule of economy, what's maduro's plan when oil will be stopped at the port?

whats ur name again?

2ch.pm//po/src/31882649/15509366784610.webm

Attached: 37246488_299837333912257_1626210253332807680_n.jpg (726x908, 66K)

Salim Ghassan

Huh, so let's see...

Did any of you play Civilization games? No? Yes? Any way, you don't increase your population by almost 50% from 2001 on starving economy.

Also, that is what happens when goverment genuenly has people in mind, at least poor people. Though better stance toward and creation of sustainable ritch class and entreponuers should have been perhaps even bigger priority to be quite honest.

u live in brazil?

Yeah, unfortunately

added :)

Rate my Babylonian Empire on civ

Attached: 48415399_546951755768795_8801035361334591488_o.jpg (1366x768, 254K)

>(((freedom))) concert
>lets send the VIP's close to the stage
>ans well send the rest of veneniggers goyim to the pit 50 meters away from the stage

Attached: concierto MEME.jpg (1200x850, 434K)

There is no food shortage, look at these fat cunts on the stream. A lot of them are buffed, even.
According to the WHO they are fatter than Peru.

Newest Magnier
>Washington declared it won’t fully withdraw its troops from Syria but will leave “400 peace keeping forces”, making these soldiers an official occupation force since the last ISIS stronghold is about to be freed. This new situation leaves the US and European allies without any cloak of legality, since the pretext of counterterrorism is no longer plausible. The number of remaining forces is irrelevant because the US has never revealed an accurate count of the number of its troops deployed in Syria and Iraq. Moreover, even if the number of soldiers is small, these remaining US forces can call for air strikes and prevent any forces, including the Syrian army, from crossing the Euphrates

>Trump wants the participation of Turkey in the future 12000 square kilometre “buffer zone” he intends to create in territory controlled by Syrian Kurds and Arab tribes along the borders between Syria and Turkey. Simultaneously, Trump wants the Turks to protect their fiercest enemies, the “People Protection Units” (YPG), a Syrian branch of the PKK.
>To add to the complexity of the situation, the Russian leadership explained to Turkey that Moscow will not accept the presence of any Turkish troops in north-east Syria without the approval of the central government in Damascus.

>Turkey has shown its inability to remove jihadists from Idlib as agreed last September between Turkey and Russia. This is why the Syrian army and its allies are preparing a new round of attacks. The outskirts of the city of Aleppo are occasionally hit by mortars and home-made rockets fired by the jihadists. The Syrian army is shelling jihadist positions in the area: when spring comes, the liberation of Idlib is in the offing.
ejmagnier.com/2019/02/22/us-forces-will-stay-in-syria-negotiations-with-the-kurds-will-be-complicated-as-syria-prepares-for-an-idlib-offensive/

we shall run the chariots of akkad from the tigris to the river rhine

Inshallah

Didn't conquer France and Spain because England owns them and I'm allied with England

This
check out Blumenthal's video from the other day. It's not a food shortage, it's a currency and inflation crisis combined with certain elements of society actively hoarding or trying to limit certain goods

The unwashed masses.

Here's my Euro territory

Attached: 48380791_546951739102130_3104291216385114112_o.jpg (1366x768, 228K)

> .webm
poor khohol

>Feeling like the momentum is getting lost on the bridge. The rally feel of yesterday is gone and the bridge looks more like a press conference with frustrated regional leaders.
twitter.com/caseysjournal/status/1099337715378728960

Attached: absurd laughing.png (503x918, 356K)

yeah thats dope lmao.

anyways, i've sent the fr and message on fb. im gonna go to bed now

>what good is reducing poverty levels if price controls cause a food shortage?
Did you literally say "what good is reducing poverty levels?"? Why don't you try living in poverty and then say that again. Them having homes, secure place, work etc... is ost important to any human being, unlike you hedonist mutts, those people don't forget who helped them, who took them from poverty into livable conditions, and that loyalty is not bought, but earned, even though there may be economic steps to take in other areas to stabilize situations.

Other thing is what food shortage? Are you blind? Red Cross, Russia and China send their aid, in fact Venezuela sent aid that was blocked to the reugees in Cucuta.

Another thing you say is like archivements of Chavez are something given, easy and would be done with anybody, which is beyond retarded. Look at poverty in Columbia, who has been free for their existance, where is that miracle which is given?

Economy is something that needs to be diversified, like even Saudis need to do it too, it's not really a special characteristic to Venezuela, except you mutts hating them.

Like I said, economy in Venezuela should invest in small buisnesses and entrpenours to jumpstart themselves.

Still nowhere is any of this reason for US to torture Venezuelans and it's people, nor would any of it be fixed with US shit, we all know this.

SLIDE THREAD
GET IN HERE
>
AWOOO

>those "protesters" crying and losing hope

I though that Venezuelans are living like in Haiti? WTF BROS, it's supposed to have fallen already!?!

Ah, kulaks strike again in defiance of the Great Leap Forward to take credit for the mistakes of the five year plan.

If you cannot buy food, you have not left poverty. The only people who get aid are collectivos, so it's their own fault for having the rest of the nation despise them. If Maduro wanted the help of small business people he would not have chased them out of the National Assembly. If you are going to shill in this direction you're going to have to explain why Maduro doesn't run his own country.

Attached: laughing anime girl 2.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

Maduro should've diversified and industrialized, though.
The petrocoin shit was retarded, Bolivia is doing a much better job by being light.

You're a retarded programmed bot. A kulak is anybody who employed at least one during harvest season.
Maduro is not against ownership of land, he is for it. A lot of his support is from families who received land from expropriate properties of foreign owners, literal kulaks. Which is why it works, social nationalism works everytime.

That's the scenario i'm on since BRICS took off. Now that brazil is a bgtow and SA is looking more after domestic and local while keeping the orde at the gates i think Iran could play nice part on the game, and as i know is already at it. Maybe koreas after reunification also. Imagine the face of Japan if China allows such.
I learned a few things today!
Offtopic: lettered user, love your domain of english.

Maduro could end this today by just making Venezuela bicameral with both assemblies and having an election against Guaido. It'd suck the wind out of the latter's sails. Venezuelans should fight in parliament, not in the street.

Why ar eyou lying? There is no food shortage.

If there was, Venezuela would be Haiti tier. Though for you Haiti does not exist and you can't aknowelge it because that ruing your agenda.

Nothing justifies these crimes of the US, from moral perspective.

Just say it, you hate Venezuelans, you want to occupy them have tran national enterprises steal their resources and you want them to be another puppet state o fthe US in latin America, have clean consciousnes.

>Maduro should've diversified and industrialized, though.
I'm not denying that at all
they certainly should have, and it should have started back under Chavez, by the time Maduro took power it was really too late to avoid the current sequence of events

>Four aid trucks try to breach the Venezuelan border
twitter.com/AFP/status/1099370252037689344

next week i either go to VKRAINE or pooland, which one and why?

Attached: 587771002.jpg (543x533, 29K)

Neither one and for no reason.

I'm referring to this same excuse being given before, when the 'hoarders' told Mao Zedong 'no dude, there's a shortage' and he didn't want to hear it. I'm aware of what a kulak is, maybe look up Great Leap Forward next.

If you don't know about the conditions in Caracas it's not my problem. If you don't have solutions for Caracas, then telling me the problems don't exist doesn't help.

No election would be accepted without international "neutral" "oversight". And you know it.
Your assumption is that only the governments are able to rig the system, which is false.

why, c*mmie untermensch?

Attached: p_209.jpg (409x409, 42K)

maduro lost an airport and an s-300 to some tribal niggers lmao

Attached: image.jpg (764x659, 121K)

Attached: image.jpg (760x665, 102K)

You clearly are not, since the bulk of Maduro's support is from kulaks. Maduro gave lots of unused lands to venezuelan families, Mao did the opposite as well.
I don't support Mao and neither does Maduro, stop beating this strawman you've invented.

>Opposition supporters attempting to surround La Carlota airbase in Eastern (affluent opposition heavy) Caracas and calling for soldiers to defect. Nothing doing so far.
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1099373334243037185

Considering there's a map of support/oppose finding a neutral country would not be difficult, if Maduro is not afraid of facing Guaido. If he's just dem succ into commies he won't even try and they'll have the violent conflict instead. It's not hard hard to tell which way he leans.

The common factor is lying about the planned economy and scapegoating hoarders to cover up the problems. It's an excuse as old and communist as it gets.