British white women are a different breed

British white women are a different breed.

Attached: qqas.png (687x651, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mlham_x/
youtube.com/watch?v=HkVO-luw9u4
youtube.com/watch?v=xKjiAjTXWns
youtube.com/watch?v=j1STP1yumhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least she's willing to go see a doctor for her mental illness

can brits confirm if this is really how their women are?

Attached: sddf.png (635x339, 36K)

jesus christ

it sounds like a dystopian nightmare

Attached: Untitled.png (624x338, 32K)

your life must be fucking shit if you obsess over old, irrelevant, nitpicked tweets.

take ebony's advice.

she's trolling you fool and you fell for the b8

Is this really shocking to you?

Attached: who europeans love.jpg (1200x1284, 236K)

These women are beaten by niggers and blame it on Male violence.
They'll hit a brick wall at 30 and become depressed and when I see it I laff.

'Hen parties' are peak British slaggery

The problem with yuros and most of the rest of the world is they look up to American culture too much. It's a recent phenomenon the niggering of the world. Nothing makes me laugh more than some yuro that can't speak english dressed up like an American ghetto nig listening to mumble rap. Worse they try to make nigger "music" in their native tongue. I genuinely believe american nigger culture is an evolutionary advantage for low IQs to be able to band together even if they dont know why they need to.

I hate anglos so goddamn much

Attached: quote-i-propose-that-100-000-degenerate-britons-should-be-forcibly-sterilized-and-others-put-winston (850x400, 75K)

British women are coal burner whores

Attached: 1546475000376.jpg (1828x2048, 739K)

In the past, retards like this would have had to become criminals to gain social status and women. Now they can just LARP and rap

Italy ultimate Chads as always.

instagram.com/mlham_x/

i now find it impossible to differentiate between mixed women and white women in the UK.

her mom appears to be white but she's niggerized.

>I genuinely believe american nigger culture is an evolutionary advantage for low IQs to be able to band together
Yes, this makes a lot of sense. Every low IQ retard worldwide has seamlessly adopted nigger culture.

The fantasy of Italians never meets the expectations in reality. Italians never have foreign girlfriends.

Sure is matey :)

why would they have foreign girlfriends when they could have italian ones?

t. cucked brit

the shit women talk about among themselves if utterly disgusting anons, that nice innocent girl you know is probably talking about how big chads dick is in her girls group chat.

never assume that anyone is good for a relationship, basically

It's all so tiresome

>I genuinely believe american nigger culture is an evolutionary advantage for low IQs to be able to band together even if they dont know why they need to.
Read libido dominandi by Michael E. Jones. The negrofication of American culture was deliberate and carried out for ideological reasons by Whites and Jews that had come to see "whiteness" as a representation of everything they hated in traditionalism and religion.

Americans were already thoroughly negroized 100 years ago. Both Evola and Carl Jung commented on this.

No. The states have more of the whole BBC frenzy. Over here they don't cry about 'muh slavery' and I rarely see 'nigger' being used against a black man before an incident. If I had to say 95% of all white females prefer white guy over anyone else. There is a reason our population of whites is much, much, much higher than yours (US)

Attached: 1548726522297.webm (386x261, 1.58M)

Not in any way to the extend we see right now, specially when it comes to the glorification of those traits and the almost propagandistic advertisement of those values.

Attached: circ1.png (3000x5000, 2.94M)

>There is a reason our population of whites is much, much, much higher than yours
And it is not any sort of BBC fantasy you may jerk off to, it is simply the consequences of having a 3rd world country in your southern border and being so lenient of immigration issues.

>There is a reason our population of whites is much, much, much higher than yours

because many births go unreported here?

What's mexico like regarding degeneracy

I highly doubt someone called Mila Gabrielle is British.

Not British.

Fact is that true British women are top tier and everyone else is basically just jealous of the true master race.

They're just hagging it up to show they are also a fellow matriarch. Do you think women look up cock pics when they're alone?

They don't have the feminism, SJW, or gay shit. But they do fuck like animals and drink a lot. Latinas are not exactly modest. They use their pussies to their advantage and have an expectation of macho-ness for men that equates to being a violent scumbag.

>Fact is that true British women are top tier
Where the hell do you live?

>and being so lenient of immigration issues.
Last I checked Italy is being cucked more.
Cucked. Wait for Brexit, we'll wash our hands of your filth. 2100 UK will still be majority white while EU is the next South Africa. Niggers will be blaming whites and calling for you all to leave positions of power because it's all your fault.

Attached: AkRiN1.jpg (500x377, 24K)

England.

Depends on the area, overall cities (where I live) are orders of magnitude more degenerate than the rest of the country.
Not in any level close to America for the average citizen but I fear that might change since young people are growing absorbing almost exclusively foreign culture and are a whole lot more liberal than their parents, most my acquaintances I know for sure would be 100% degenerates but their parents and older family members shaming keeps them on the right track, problem is that shaming is the only reason they act correctly philosophically they agree with the hedonist culture being imported so I doubt they will be willing to raise their own children traditionally when the time comes.

tldr; its pretty good right now but it will not lost a generation more.

well now i have to get a french waifu

Attached: af71c2b33dce75bec4fb4953f83f0efcfe7d2388e869e5567e4d80d9cff6a405.jpg (200x245, 43K)

absolutely based, these 4ners can't appreciate a good homely slag and I pity them.

>Last I checked Italy is being cucked more.
Maybe recently, but the US has been going down this path for decades, and the demographic numbers show it.
They have the whole latinamerican world to their south I don't know why they thought they could relax and not pay dearly for it.

they also removed our nationalism after WW2, these ugly fuckers deserve the oven V2 rockets werent enough.

She's not wrong if her idea of a white guy is a British "male".

Sophia fucking destroyed that Elliotlet. Holy shit.

Even your ghetto nigs wouldn't dare fuck with a Brit

youtube.com/watch?v=HkVO-luw9u4

Sean Bean is 60 years old bud. Back in his day they told Pakis to go home and would have voted for Enoch Powell. Your average millenial Brit sucks black cock.

As a Black Man in the South, you won't believe how many times white couples hit on me for a threesome. I've cucked about a 100 white husbands and hosted about 13 breeding parties where the couple wants to have a black baby. And they are want bareback sex. The hubby often wants to lick my cum out of his wife's pussy. I don't get it, but I LOVE cumming into white pussy or into her mouth and watch them kiss. Almost makes up for the slavery thing. They even buy me gifts! Last couple I was with gave me suspenders, the wife said it made me look extra masculine. It used to be older couples mostly, now I'm being approached by couples in their 20-30s. I'm in my late 40's and I thought I'd never get 25 year old pussy again, let alone white pussy. I'm telling you having a BBC is best thing that ever happened to me. When you see that look in her eye of lust and satisfaction, when she kisses me with such passion...it's everything.

If a parent and it's child discuss sex and shit relation to sex or how it's good you know it's subhuman. Fucking nigger culture and nigger mentality.

Attached: 1432878819241.jpg (640x360, 36K)

because its not true, US has a larger white population than UK does, plain and simple, its when you use %'s of population that theirs might show they 'have more'

but the brass tax remains we have more white people than the entire UK population combined

MTV in the 80s and 90s is what corrupted the mothers and fathers of today's youth. It's where white girls got their glorified image of niggers and white boys got taught how to imitate them.

>“We’re dealing with a culture of teenage babies, they can watch TV, do their homework, and listen to music all at the same time. The strongest appeal you can make is emotional. If you can get their emotions going, make them forget their logic…you’ve got them. At MTV, we don’t shoot for the 14 year olds – WE OWN THEM"

Said by Robert Pittman back in 1982.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKjiAjTXWns

Attached: 1521833938986.jpg (500x668, 147K)

women are shit, no surprises here

Once upon a time you would get your kids taken away if you sexualized them.
Now they get taken away if you don't.

yeah, just imagine being hunted by a bunch of ugly British slags

Yeah. Tv and now internet has killed off any chance for a normal society as it used to be.

Attached: bong1.jpg (960x638, 105K)

Yeah, this

PT?

Gross

Raised by single mothers

There seems to be a consistency of middle to lower class Brits that has weak jaws, and pudgy boddies yet the higher tier look Aryan af?

Checked

based

they deserve the fucking rope m8, there is nothing of value to be saved

>be in UK on business
>holy fuck this place is mudded
>why are there so many shitskins?
>keep seeing one other white man at least
>keep seeing him everywhere I go
>mfw I realize the only other white person I see is my reflection in windows

Your country is an even bigger shithole than mine, and that's something coming from me.

Maybe London, outside people despise other races

>Goes to foreign county
>Walks around ghetto
>Wow where’s the wypipo at
Stfu mutt

This is about 99% of the girls in North West. This country is ruined. These girls are not good for anything but a quick fuck and dump, trust me.

what city?

Manchester and Leeds.

British women are the result of mudslime rape

Attached: State of UK.jpg (197x256, 18K)

There shouldn't be nigger ghettos in Europe dumb fuck.

state of Britain hahahaha

Attached: 90a81064bd2e6fbdae05aa6f1c15207c.png (641x1113, 347K)

those are pretty white cities by american standards

Attached: 1522963695661.webm (800x720, 1.42M)

I would like a Nederland girl, too. Especially since Finnland is not on the list and I am losing my yellow fever.

Portugal, Amerinoid

is the one in red a dude?

what the fuck

Day of the rope cant come soon enough.
I fucking hate race traitors who breeds with sand niggers and pavement apes.

Attached: enough.jpg (284x177, 5K)

Some women love to slum it up and feel like a filthy slut, this isn’t new

Fucking bongs in denial

>gonna go doctors
Is this the superior female British intelligence we keep hearing about?

Attached: 1546829755779.jpg (640x755, 97K)

>mom

No

Why do you guys care? If anything the brownies are doing you all a favor. Those types of women are trash and absolutely repugnant personality wise, you wouldn’t want to be with them trust me. Besides, we all know what happens to these girls sooner or later when they burn the coal

just do like swedes and embrace cuckolding whitoid
youtube.com/watch?v=j1STP1yumhA

Ready to get Culturally enriched.

>I fucking hate race traitors
They're British. Nothing new here

what's wrong with dutch women

Based!

Attached: bde5ec38250d999e9777128bd5fff5de685b7925caa087fda7c240e9a607ad96.jpg (255x255, 24K)

British? No it looks like a mystery meat living in england.

Attached: 'british'.png (425x453, 222K)

Attached: 20190223_142025.jpg (177x200, 30K)

Here´s the nigger she is taking to.

Attached: 'british'2.png (345x338, 162K)

They removed mine too ya cunt. Get in line hans, we get first crack at us

Don't know what you have. She assimilated into Brithish "culture" just fine!

Attached: 234234234234.jpg (474x266, 19K)

We don't say 'mom' in the UK, that is mutt language. Mum's the word here.

True enough, Anglos have done nothing except enabling Jewry and destroying White civilization.
Oh God please no

Twitter deleted.

>'ells 'bells Chantelle there's all shit in 'me 'air
>wot's different bout that hahahahahaha
>naww fuck off don't be pissin me off I feel bad enough without you startin on me
>lemme 'av a look then
>bloody 'ell there's all blood 'n' guts in your extensions Sandra love
>Ah fuckin know I just said
>owdit 'appen?!
>was a fuckin bomb or summat I dunno I ent a fukkin scientist
>A bomb at the concert?
>Oooh aye
>It's those Pakis again is it I fuckin tell thee! U'd wanna watch yourself nowadays wuntcha!
>I can't believe me 'air's ruined, it's not fair
>Give over ye daft mare it's not that important we'll blag a new wig down the social
>I don't wanna new fuckin one I liked the old one
>Why you bein so arsey, calm down mate
>EEEWWW wot's this stuck in me 'andbag
>It's a fuckin finger
>AWWW fuckin ell it's disgusting
>A big black finger, musta come off a black man I'd wager!
>It's rite big innit
>Ah know, lemme have a butchers
>No it's mine I'm gonna use it
>Use it for wot
>It's kinda like a black cock if you tek fingernail off
>it kinda is, it's a bigger cock than our Jason's lolololol
>I can give me fanny a rite go over wi' dis
>Lemme av a go after you, I'm dead wet now thinkin o'black man's cocks
>Int you got crabs?
>Naww it's not crabs shut your mouth bitch it's just a fungal infection
>Is it sore then
>Naw it's just proper itchy and red
>Ang on a sec... That andbag ye took finger from, gizza look...I knew it, that's my andbag give it here
>Naw it's mine I got same one
>Like fuck it is I can see the stain on it from time I got period all over it
>that's blood from t'explosions
>bollocks
>OW GERROFF GERROFF STOP PULLIN ME AIR
>*PUNCH SCUFFLE SMACK

>Blackface
I thought pretending to be retarded was largely frowned upon and considered poor taste

Attached: 1545921595815.jpg (527x940, 116K)

That doesn´t matter. She is not british, i don´t care who assimilate or who does not. I don´t live in fantasy reality where a zimbabwean that goes to china, turns into a chinese biologically.