What would you do if you were a woman like us?

Well there is a lot of hate on here regarding us white women dating black men. It's so much hate from the users on here Jow Forums.

But I ask you guys, what would you do if you were in our shoes?
Would you really turn down hot studs and then date some Jow Forums or other internet incel? Be honest, you wouldn't. None of us woman want to do that, you are asking too much of us.

You are just angry because women don't date you, so you lash out at who they do date.
< pic related.

Attached: incel.jpg (800x1128, 282K)

You need to think about the future and take some pride in your race. Sacrificing for the next generation is more important that some fleeting pleasure. If you date a nigger you will end up a worthless single mother or worse. Very likely you will get murdered by your Nubian pet.

remember when aussie shitposters used to be funny?
pepperidge farm farm remembers

Attached: nanomachines son.jpg (612x612, 90K)

If I was a woman I'd kill myself. Can you imagine being trapped inside of a woman's brain? The scariest thing is you'd probably be too stupid to even know enough to kill yourself. The stuff of nightmares.

I have a black partner, we are married and already have a child. He also has a job, and?

How is leaving him and dating some jobless unattractive Jow Forums incel going to help anyone other than that incel? It would produce actually the most inferior children and I would have to work full time as most incels can't even get off their computer and get a job.

You really do sound like the guy in the bottom right of the picture. Keep feeling sorry for women, poor baby.

The next to universal truth is, that most men won’t find you as attractive anymore once you’ve dated a black man.

My guess is that you are more upset with this fact, than loser incels on a memeboard.

I am just trying to help you guys, you sit on here making out women are absurd for not wanting to fuck you. And you are still here now trying to do mental gymnastics, you guys all need a lot of self help and an objective look at what you are currently and why you are so angry at everyone and why no one likes you and considers you guys losers with social issues.

If you love your partner, and are responsible with your child, I got nothing against you for it. I actually commend you for it.

Just don’t expect any other men to think of you as some prize, which everyone knows is an important facade most women willingly prop up for themselves.

Attached: 1550687458305.jpg (1000x1500, 681K)

Women are a prize merely if they are pretty, I am a prize myself. Because I had many men want me, but I settled with my husband because not only does he have an awesome cock, but he also is a good family man and has a good job.

I find it funny that some small penis and jobless incels on Jow Forums think they are superior to him and would produce superior children, it makes us laugh.

Kek, sad little brainlet-cel

Attached: who can say where the road goes.jpg (720x960, 61K)

Posting that picture and the incels who made it to cope actually makes you look more pathetic, it isn't helping your case. lol

OMG, that's so gross. I bet he is one of those guys that complains anonymously online about black men also. So typical, lol.

just kill yourself already okay. mkay thxs bye.

well this makes perfect sense.

Kill your child and then kill yourself.

t. Jow Forums

And yet here you are still reinforcing the “prize” facade. Along with your piss poor intellectual property by choosing to “help” the men on this board.

enjoy being a single mother

Top tier straya larp bread.
Carry on

Attached: custard.jpg (800x600, 222K)

I'd hide your bait thread.

>hot nigger studs
If you are aroused by farming equipment, and not your biological match (white men), you need help

>Would you really turn down hot studs and then date some Jow Forums or other internet incel?
I mean, I am one of those so the possibility is on the table for the shared interests and such