POST YOUR BANNED LIST

Can I get a quick rundown on the products we no longer buy?

Attached: Mouth Rape Doilies.jpg (640x853, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSPHNkG6-ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Can I get a quick rundown on the products we no longer buy?
Certainly any packaging marketing to negroids (e.g. saying 2=4).

Attached: 1550942564983.jpg (123x121, 7K)

Gollette/P&G are my first and only boycott aside from all Swedish products.

Attached: K1LfdsW.jpg (300x240, 18K)

Everything

That is literally every paper towel product.

Firearms need to be on that list
Only bitches need guns

Maybe paper towels are for niggers. Did you consider that? Maybe you should wash and reuse actual towels.

Anything Procter & Gamble

IF IT HAS NO GENDER THEN WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO REPLACE THE BRAWNY MAN WITH A NIGGER BITCH AND A STUPID LITTLE CUNT?!

what is 2=4?

i genuinely have not bought from Dicks in 2 years since they destroyed all their AR-15 lookalikes (even if they were semi automatic) in response to the parkland shooting.

fuck those kikes

Double Plusgood Newspeak show BB is Love.

Supposedly twice as thicc.

Our EXTRA THICK paper towel rolls are like a DOUBLE roll of our leading competitor! It's like 2 = 4!

In other words, complete bullshit.

user hasn't gone into Dicks in 2 years.

But 70 dicks have gone into user!

Hi-Yo!

Attached: 2rguxhlzf7i21.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Mopping up bacon grease with real towels, then tossing them out gets expensive you hippie tree hugger.

LOOOOOOL

Are you using the Koshertified app?

Attached: 15509433978985244143412078176001.jpg (2560x1440, 851K)

He said wash then reuse you illiterate fucking half breed. It's people like you with your lack of reading comprehension or worse your intentional lazy fucking attempts at trolling that drag the entire community down. Just like the nigger pulls down society you are the nigger of these boards. Fuck.

Attached: image_search_1550943199767.jpg (567x561, 32K)

brawny, why tho?

Attached: 1543362860047.png (442x445, 99K)

>throwing away grease instead of saving the lard to cook in
Yep, found the nigger. I bet you by gutter oil to cook your food in too.

This is the most Jow Forums post I've ever seen.

Attached: 1550896028854.png (555x664, 129K)

Because women are way more likely to buy it and use it than men so we want them to feel good about the product they're using.

because strength has a gender. AND a race actually, that is white MEN. fuck niggers and fuck women. double fuck nigger women

Based martposter.
Still here man. Still see you.

>I don't buy Swedish brand but I'm a proud supporter of israel

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (259x194, 14K)

I was thinking about getting it. Are there enough products nkc to completely stop buying kosher?

It's up to you and what your shopping needs are.

No, I just will never let a Husqvarna chainsaw taint the pines I fell when making a new sauna.

We have a saying here: "A sauna built with Swedish tools will never get you clean."

Attached: no.jpg (368x537, 76K)

>Maybe paper towels are for niggers. Did you consider that? Maybe you should wash and reuse actual towels.
"Maybe paper towels are for niggers. Did you consider that? Maybe you should wash and reuse actual towels."
Read yer own post Mr. Van Driessen

General Mills

Attached: cheerio.jpg (1280x960, 499K)

I need lots of vaseline and zucchinis

seriously WHY THE FUCK do we need SO MANY NIGGERS in all our ads? they make up fucking 13% of the population WHAT THE FUCK?

I have bad news for you user.

Attached: zillow.png (903x610, 764K)

Husqvarna has the best lawnmowers. God damn zoomers

Husqvarna used to make some nice dirt bikes, seen they won the baja 1000 back in the 1920s I think it was

not sure how they are now, used to only think of them as a chainsaw company until I seen the old school winners list for that race

dixie choppers are the best lawnmowers

>being this triggered

because there's a huge contingent of influential white people (and not just parenthesized ones) who would flip their shit if we didn't include them.

zetor the best tractors

That one might just be an Italian guy in liver failure

Never again.

Attached: 612CD7CD-AD7B-48F6-86BE-CB320F2127FC.jpg (1242x761, 291K)

Are you a vegan, too?
Nuke the whales from space.
It's the only way to be sure.

Why would you even consider brawny when there's Mr. Clean as a competitor?

Attached: 1550804649085.jpg (594x686, 41K)

do they make non fat/old people mowers?

That isn't enough. I like to occasionally call the Dick's down the street from my house and ask for directions to the nearest sporting goods store that is not a Dick's.

those are for people with acreage

if you want a yuppie mower for doing patch of dirt I have no suggestions, they will all work land that small without issue

*Crack* *zip* now THIS is what I call a mower

Attached: Husqvarnarider213c1.jpg (500x500, 72K)

I have a 25 year old Toro with a Briggs engine. Husqvarna is a shit. I stopped dating a woman when I discovered a Husqvarna snow thrower in her garage. Cunt didn't even own a Yooper Scooper. She should be exiled and shunned.

We take our Swedish hate seriously where I come from.

yes but now we include them and exclude white people just to include MORE of them. for fuck sake we don't need all these niggers on our tv's.

try push mowing 3 acres, I'll be done in twenty minutes, I'll be seeing you in 4 or so hours

I cut 5 or more lawns every summers. Went through 20 gallons last summer, I'm just not a lazy fuck. On a serious note, did anyone else have to blow through more gas than ever last summer? We did experience more rain than most of the country, just want someone else to have my problems

oh HELL YEA!! forgot about Mr. Clean.
please mr clean, clean up our streets get rid of crime!!!

>Coca Cola
>Kellogg
>P&G
>Dicks sporting goods
>Lexus

Im sure there are more I just cant think of them now

Attached: 1319677290572.gif (299x267, 2M)

you call it a mower I call it a mexican's transportation

Tea towels or flour sack towels are pretty inexpensive. They don't last forever but end up being much cheaper than using paper towels all the time. Paper towels have their place but it's not everyplace.

Attached: 71nxm2fWvJL._SL1425_.jpg (1396x1425, 147K)

Had extremely Little rain last Summer, 2017 on the othe hand I had to mown once a week, it was a pain

5 yuppie lots, wow is that a whole one and a quarter acre?

If this guy had this rascal he wouldn't tip over.

When will based AOC give us six wheel Rascals?

you guys are taking these memes too far

youtube.com/watch?v=CSPHNkG6-ms

Attached: Dg8eAYfW4AAmvuJ-1-e1535881702698-660x330.jpg (660x330, 39K)

god no

Attached: IMG_4891.jpg (2016x1512, 587K)

Why must all cleaning products be run by various archetypes of gay dudes

minimum 3 3/4 acres, you make us look bad you fat old boomer

Attached: 1525868108366.jpg (950x1024, 174K)

I like how this became a boomer thread

wtf happened did he die or just break his back completely in two?

im never using a trampoline again jesus

Did he died?

Nike
Gillette
Starbucks
Netflix
Hulu
Amazon (partly)
Google (partly)
Adidas
Sports
Hollywood and movies in general
Tmobile (wish I could)
Verizon
Yahoo
Places that hire blacks
UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, Sweden, France

It seems here up north in the states we are getting your 2017 weather while you're getting our 2016/2017 weather. I wonder how you'll fair this year, hopefully it doesn't continue to get worse for you guys but that does seem to be the case

well then you should move to Florida and put every single land management company out of business

you bush hog with a push mower too?

>thinking your purchasing decisions have any effect on these institutions
This is a little better than standing on the street with a sign, but not much. You goyim have no idea how to actually change shit in society

Uh... it really depends on what you buy, and what your qualifications are.

Like if you want to absolutely have a non-kosher diet and shop at an average store, you're gonna have to eat a lot of meat, eggs, and cheese. They're expensive to certify correctly, so a lot of companies don't bother with it.

>I really just don't want to eat things that are certified by a (((Rabbi)))
You're going to pretty much buy as much fresh produce and meat as possible with unprocessed legumes/flours/rice/etc. Almost nothing prepackaged, but that's probably good for you, anyway.

For processed foods, you'll have to go find food that is exclusively non-kosher to guarantee it. E.g., hamburgers with cheese will never be kosher, therefore frozen hamburgers are fine.

No I run with it until I throw up, literally. But sounds like a plan are you hiring? I'll make your mexicans look bad

it's in the green new deal

unironically this.

Where is Up here? I live pretty far Up North too

Pepsi is even worse, I avoid both.

>Only bitches need guns

Attached: 1518065139594.png (403x448, 53K)

Don't know. He was still able to lift his legs up when he was on his back so he must still have control over his lower limbs. I'd say that's a plus

Attached: 1496780799795.webm (202x360, 736K)

Attached: israel products.png (1500x1000, 1.38M)

>I'll make your mexicans look bad
they already do that

I stop buying products from companies that show interracial couples in their advertising, except one. I'd have to pay twice as much to get the same coverage from any other insurer that I get from USAA. And in my defense, the interracial couples are married in real life, so they're not just a couple actors that (((they))) want us to believe are married.

Attached: jewbarcode.jpg (490x275, 34K)

not watching that one someone else watch it first

exmark makes the best ones sven

Attached: israelbarcodes.jpg (1024x760, 152K)

He's Persian. Same thing I guess.

What would I actually buy that was made in Israel? Like what does Israel actually produce if you live in burgerland?

do about 40 per week. spring was ridiculous with the rain, and about a quarter of the weekly properties had to be put on a 5-day schedule. went through an insane amount of gas. i've yet to add it up for the year for taxes, but it was fucking nuts. also sunk mowers in soft ground multiple times.

It's every bit as horrible as you think. Wtf, man.

Mr. Cleans German name is basically the "white giant".

Attached: koshersymbols.jpg (606x527, 228K)

Not foreskins that's for sure.

pic related, more rain than I've ever seen in the more than 2 decades living here. Everything is a swamp, trees are dying, vegetation is rotting at the root.

Attached: 1527396257292.png (788x659, 323K)

This. Sadly, I won't use Bounty paper towels anymore, but I'm not funding my enemies.

Stop being a pussy

Attached: 1331783608479.gif (288x197, 1.92M)

they already got us to produce that here for them so it doesn't have to be exported

Uhaul can suck my dick
Not are they a bunch of price gauging, property stealing bastards
Their buildings, trucks/vans, and promotion material now feature women and only women.
I'll never buy a Starbucks product.
Kellogg's decided to support gays on their cereal boxes geared towards children. They too have jumped on the cunt kissing bandwagon.
Procter and Gamble aka Gillette brands.
NFL can go fuck themselves.
Apple and their pretentious bullshit can fuck off.
I sent an email to Be The Match to remove me from their bone marrow donation list. Two years back they decided to pull some racial politics shit in a automated email and I was done.
Pretty much anyone that even dabbles in gender and race baiting, pandering, or anti-male kikery will not get my money.