Demographics

How fucked are you when the race war comes?
Check on city-data.com

pic related
>send help

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 12.18.14 PM.png (717x472, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since im half poo thanks to my racemixing whore mother ill end up targeted by both sides with no allies so I'm probably dead in the first day

My town is ready.

Attached: 874A003C-17BE-4F4B-ABA1-485C6DAEB87D.png (1242x2208, 1.25M)

nah, don't be so blackpilled. I'm sure Germany will become a sanctuary for all mixed race refugees.

it's only ready if those whites aren't liberals.

Liberal whites are probably the worst out of all the races

Guess I'm learning German then
In the ideal situatuon I could fight along side you guys and then when we win ill get sterilised and honorary citizen status

We need all the help we can get, you'd be crowned an honorary aryan, like Dinesh D'Souza

Yay I'm not getting killed or shipped off to poo land

Attached: 8c0de7a.gif (680x331, 2.44M)

>honrary aryan Dinesh D'Souza
jesus the fucking state of this board. r*ddit immigrants need to go back

Bro, if you had to choose one of the following which would you choose:

>be overrun by blackmans like europe
>be overrun by chinks/poos

I rest my case.

WE HAVE THEM SURROUNDED. LET THEM COME

Attached: 04330 race.png (819x447, 62K)

Statisticalatlas.com is more accurate and it even breaks it down by age.

>be overrun by blackmans like europe
the number of blacks in america is 100x number of blacks in europe
dumb burger

Seems pretty gay, why not just marry a white “Hispanic” and move to Latin America for the castizo ethnostate or something? If you really don’t mind being sterilized and adopting white kids I don’t think there’s any chance the whites would turn against you unless they had reason to believe you were lying

The whites here are commies so I'm still fucked

Attached: _20190223_095004.jpg (720x1040, 84K)

>larp flag

By the year 2100, Africa's population will add over 3 billion people. During the same amount of time, Latin America will only grow by 200 million people.

Where do you think those blackmans are going?

how about...neither? Also the US has had a steady black population for like 200 years, the only people that would be tipping the scales are asians. More chinese people than mexicans are getting visas at this point

Nah, Indians are ok. Just help us quarantine the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

See

>latinos are ok
>poos are honorary aryans
>chinks are ok

ok Juan , thanks for advice but this won't help white people ,

yeah it looks cool

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 12.55.52 PM.png (416x307, 51K)

>posting your zip code

Attached: cia nigger.png (370x547, 355K)

If the guy is half white, and fights for our cause, we need his help. Latinos are not okay, I'm fucking surrounded by them. Chinks will run the world, no doubt.

If there's any place for an ethnostate, it's America. How will Europe with their faggot whites defend against 4.3 billion blackmans???

so? No one travels 4000 miles to america for fun. Stop voting for neo-cons and climate change deniers who de-stabilize africa, and those people will have no reason to leave. Gadaffi literally told the US they needed to support him in order to prevent migrants getting into Europe, they bombed libya anyway and 6 years later his prediction is proved correct. get a clue

that's the (((globalists))) who run our govt who did that, not regular everyday americans.

>Since im half poo
Average 2019 britmutt

no worries

Attached: i'll be okay.jpg (300x300, 13K)

regular everyday americans vote for stooges like (((donald Trump))) who are happy to continue the policies. I have no sympathy for them when they turn around and complain about immigration crises they themselves caused

Attached: 1529366950870.jpg (765x924, 200K)

>race war
Daily reminder that this is just Moscow's agitprop disinformation. There is no race war or civil war, just a firehose of lies from the jewish Putinbots
/thread

i've never seen a minority in my life
what do they smell like

don't worry user when the "time" comes most hisp's will call thems-lfs white

>79%
How can we get it to 100% pol? Please help out our town :(

Attached: C1A47196-ED2E-4939-8660-C2436C34E1AA.png (750x1334, 91K)

>Mexicans are white
Well at puts my town at 86.2% white then. What about Asians and natives?

not exactly mine, but i once lived here. mine's not too far off.
>not posting a false zip code
faggot

Attached: 1547191299143.png (955x585, 62K)

I'll be fine. We Italians and southerners will just pass as non-whites. We'll join in with the browns. It's you blonde and anglo whitoids who are fucked. RIP.

Attached: 190118102004-01-ariana-grande-7-rings-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 27K)

Is there anything like this for Europe?

>tfw racemixing in the last ~30 years is clearly visible
fucking hell i can't wait to move

Attached: 1530945596727.png (584x527, 53K)

THAT would be racist

I should be fine

Attached: safe.png (1440x2779, 444K)

the Asians have a pathetic bone density you could snap ones leg cleanly in half with one kick. and i only said the most will "say" there white WSHTF.

eh i'm not worried unless all the mexicans rise up against the whites
as for blacks around here
just over 7000 whites
meanwhile only 330 blacks
hell there's more gooks, 2300, than niggers
>implying i'm posting my zip code on 4chang

OP here, yeah I'm lucky in that regard as there's not many blacks around me

neat according to this there's a few hundred more whites and less than 200 niggers

Attached: 32256.png (1025x471, 77K)

nice, lucky indeed since it seems like there's a lot of areas in florida that have some of the most ghetto niggers imaginable

I’m 5 miles from Planet of the Apes
>pic related
>green

Attached: E695F411-3E61-4E8C-943C-2BAAD6954E15.png (873x558, 648K)

hey, 330 blacks still equals 0 black family's

jeebus
5 mile radius around me
>town i live in
>farm land
>big over flow area for the river that's also used to grow stuff and/or graze cattle sometimes

God bless

>how fucked are we
it won't be easy, but we aren't fucked. in all the previous race wars there was the intervention of the (((international community))) that prevented the whites from winning and agitated the other side into rebelling. without america, that is unlikely to happen.

CALIFORNIA
CALIFORNIA

HERE WE COME

Without looking my city is roughly half white with a large hispanic population, and most of the whites are leftists. When it all comes tumbling down pls save us Colorado Springs

that's fucking nuts
my nigger problem is strictly due to prisons

Attached: 1523673775081.png (1125x842, 680K)

Not really a problem then ;)

It is though. Three generations of nigger families moving up here from downstate NY to visit they baby daddies in the pens. They came for the gibs and stayed for the gibs. Our gibs system absolutely caters to them, and it has created an entire city of fucking mongrels.

Could be worse, you could be living in the east side of Buffalo

which link has to map?
i want to see if the county jail is the reason for the 200 nigs near me

City-data is out of date
You're better off looking at greatschools and seeing the demographics for the elementary schools compared to the high school they feed into.

When there are more whites in the elementary compared to the high school, the property values will skyrocket. When it's the other way, the values are getting ready to crash.

If it is an asian takeover, it can be a good investment property if it is east asians taking over.

Just use the *illegal* metrics that the agents are not allowed to use, and making money is stupidly easy. I've flipped 3 homes after holding them with renters for 1-2 years and seen over a 100% return on investment.

True. Buffalo is fucked.
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html

Wow that’s actually a good way to look at it! Any other demographic tips and tricks?

cool thanks