Women of color won’t go near white boys

>Jow Forums says “haha bleached”
>Muh sexual conquest
>Muh girls love me
Meanwhile irl white girls don’t have a racial preference and women of color want nothing to do with you pink dicked white Boys. Stop larping on this board you pathetic losers. Women of color want nothing to do with you

Attached: 4DEC2EC0-5DEA-43CC-871F-EFA7593A389B.jpg (736x552, 59K)

>keeps making these threads to cope

Attached: 1547125559883.jpg (655x467, 137K)

Huh my black gfs say different user but whatever bullshit makes you happy maybe it’s because white guys know how to stick around and raise their kids unlike you dumb fucks lol

If that were true, how come in shitskin countries, the lighter the skin the preferable it is seen? Plus, Hispanic girls love white cock so idk wtf you are saying kike

>search white mans slave on twitter
lmaooo

I got nothing

Bump

depends on the race really
they always look to upgrade dick size
asians -> white, arab, latino, black
white -> arab, latino, black
arab -> latino, black
latino -> black

>asians
japanese/koreans, but not chinks!

seems accurate

Checked. The final boss is a male horse.

Fuck

Bump

Muh dick is black ho ?

Attached: shaun-king.jpg (618x412, 52K)

>women of color want nothing to do with you pink dicked white Boys.
Tell that to the black girl I fucked 2 weeks ago

I love the gay blax !

Attached: Ed-Buck.png (254x315, 158K)

Im the most r9k incel you have ever scene. Im skinny and nerdy and not tall. White girls ignore me and shit test me and treat me like shit.

Black girls, cute black girls, hit on me all the time. Treat me like a friend. Find my shitty jokes funny and charming. Say im cute and hug me or press their body against mine. Hang out with me. So , sorry, but from my own personal experience Black Girls are amazing and date white guys and white guys with quote "lesser status". Its the only reason why i can possibly explain why so many black girls like me. And no im not rich.

t. cucked shitskin

weird, it takes a white to be a successful nigger!

Since when has Jow Forums fucked so many black girls? I thought we were all incels

>t. polack who fucked a Haitian model last year
I fell for the meme she smelled weird but the sex was fun

Attached: 1544894747947.webm (480x480, 679K)

The two most popular interracial couples in the US are white men latino women and white men Asian women.......

Try a little harder

most black bitches are ugly anyway

Cope