Why is it that police enforce dumb liberal laws...

Why is it that police enforce dumb liberal laws? You would think more of them would refuse or that there would be some infighting among them. You would think some police would be whistle blowers. Some would refuse to arrest people for tweets , some would refuse to pretend black people don't commit way more crime. Why are there not thousands of police all over the world refusing on strike and speaking out? How is it possible that they all just comply? Is there something special about the type of person they recruit? are they blackmailing them? wtf

Attached: 86OTVVoQCyeKf2A59dIYl5WuNzZaHphi29K3h0WNJoE.png (366x537, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCUSL8poMxM_uXWzWExJaY-w/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=_D58iZNT0-Q
archive.li/lC8AF
archive.fo/4hlaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cops are just dumb buerocrats with guns

>cops are just dumb buerocrats with guns
Bureaucrats without guns in Bongland...

they are paid to do it and can do it at their discretion
it's a perk for most people for them to be able to selectively attack other people and get away with doing so

>You would think more of them would refuse
do they filter these types out?

Attached: Blank+_fc8223f0282ff2f780b1191b30de4773.jpg (578x609, 77K)

Military Police here; personal discretion is everything. For every bong cop that paints the squad car rainbows, walks a mile in high heels in uniform and manages the Yorkshire twitter account trying to arrest people for wrongthink, there’s a hundred normal cops who are reasonable and hate nigs, have a sense of real justice, etc.
they just can’t be as vocal about it as the fag cops.

Attached: BC1ACA13-D0BE-46F7-ABA7-CA4097E40EB6.jpg (330x330, 23K)

>Military Police
yeah tell me more about lawenforcement Kamerad Snitch.

What do you want to know, Muhammad?

how many of your female soldiers prostitude themselfs on base?

OP...Law Enforcement...enforces law and protects you from an ass raping by the bullies in your apartment building. Don't like the laws being enforced, don't blame law ENFORCEMENT...work to change the law. Fuck...how did retards learn to type?

>Law enforcement stops me from raping people

damn you, law enforcement!

>enforces law and protects you from an ass raping
actually cops are responsible for more men being raped than any other class of people on earth
themoreyouknow

chicago just deleted their gang crime database "because its racist" explain this.

In any situation in which people start to get tired of the authoritarian structure that exist above them; the first line of defense is domestic law enforcement. This is especially true in western societies. They will try to maintain control and escalate out of fear for their own safety. At this point they know they will have passed a threshold and will be held accountable. Sooner or later this will collapse though as the leadership abandons them.

>Prostitude
Nice try. Female marines are either complete dykes, or humungous whores and fuck every Marine in the Barracks. I’ve smashed almost a dozen of said Barracks Bunnies but as far as I know none of them are “Prostitudes”
I think they’re a complete joke to even be in the military so your attempt at an insult falls on deaf ears
I don’t work for CPD but I can tell you that we as a country are starting to follow some of Britain’s brilliant tactics of complete retardation and a refusal to acknowledge crime statistics probably because of (((influences))) placed on modern police. Take at least some solace in the fact that we’re not all retards and can see the way the world works with our own eyes. Senior Police Sergeants and especially the higher echelons who see all this raw data understand that trannies are emotionally disturbed suicide prone people and niggers make up the vast majority of our paperwork.

Attached: 3D883819-514B-4A56-B0DC-B8E2A73E1238.jpg (236x400, 20K)

You need fascist cops to deal with real bad guys.

Attached: guardia-civil-tricornio1.jpg (510x403, 58K)

British Police are some of the worst in the western world, it's not "a few bad apples", a lot of them are bad.

youtube.com/channel/UCUSL8poMxM_uXWzWExJaY-w/videos
(you can watch this channel for info about them, guy running it used to be a cop from what I could figure and I guess left in disgust)

I was disgusted, disgusted to my fucking core when I was there and seeing them *constantly* turn away from sex crimes, violent crimes and other forms of evil and even *DEFEND* the guys running these sex crimes from people trying to alert the police to what was happening.

They're fucking cowards, that's that.

Attached: 1475719899391.jpg (652x457, 29K)

>held accountable
Lol bring it on leaf.
Or are you gonna let your wife’s boyfriend do all the hard work while you call for the collapse of muh authoritarian police state on your couch?
Sorry we’re out here keeping you from driving like a retard and doing CPR on babies

Attached: 7D7966DF-A588-4C92-941E-8C8CB198FD19.jpg (720x960, 151K)

I'm going to court Monday for a rolling stop. Requested cop dashcam. Just before the cop comes to the intersection where I am, he completely blows through a stop sign outside of a school. This is the "evidence" the prosecution is presenting.

How do I fuck them all over?

the majority of cops time is spent doing nothing or else actively making people's lives worse by going out of their way to harass them over trivialities

>flair
Anecdotal opinion disregarded

>anecdotal
follow any given cop, through any given month
record how much of their time is spent sitting parked in a vehicle, driving around without a particular aim, or pulling people over for expired fucking license plate stickers or dull taillights

The problem is police enforcement is heavily politicized. State and local politicians are the ones appointing the people in charge of the police. and then when it comes to federal law enforcement, the same is true but even more extreme like what we see with the FBI. The higher up the ladder you look, the more likely that person is to be a political shill. And the ones higher up are the ones who command what goes on, what policies are followed, what's pursued and what's swept under the rug, etc.

Their secret religion is liberal.

Attached: Freemason symbol.png (640x235, 115K)

Attached: 1538616229553.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>The problem is police enforcement is heavily politicized
it's much, much more fundamentally messed up than that
youtube.com/watch?v=_D58iZNT0-Q

I m going to attempt to respond to this as i really don't understand what your point is. i do not have an issue with police and appreciate their service in communities. However they are the first tool used by those wishing to control a society. Case in point with the UK were they are chasing down people and arresting people for mean tweets and confiscating screwdrivers. Canada although not at that point yet we are well on our way to becoming quite similar. I see very little chance for a diversion from this either. Most countries with totalitarian leadership uses the paramilitary to impose control on it's citizens. It is easier to control these forces as opposed to the military. One reason is that cops collect pay cheques and are more concerned with retirement then doing the best job possible. The military has a higher instance of patriotism and nationalism and is harder to turn against it's own people. Having said that though it is not impossible and nor is it historically correct. The best model would be the USA as the bulwark against these types of things happen. The US military turning on it's own citizens is highly unlikely as many join the armed forces because they actually wish to serve their country. Although it must be taken into account that components of alphabet agencies have not been working with the best interests of Americans as a primary intent. Thankfully by comparison the USA is by far the best scenario due to it's checks and balances to ensure it's citizens of freedom from authoritarianism. Most other countries have very little defense as they slide down the abyss.

get your fucking cursed boomer memes off my board

Its psychology. They end up acting like a tribe, most of them are also under paid for what they're doing and want to hold onto their job. If you get "fired" as a police officer you can bet that's pretty much life over.

they always try to disguise the masonic symbology as Jewish or Catholic. They can never mask it as a Christian symbol because Christians don't have one besides the fish or Jesus

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops
archive.li/lC8AF

Repeat of the Milgram experiments shows that modern Millennials are more than willing to deliver deadly electric shocks to human subjects
archive.fo/4hlaQ

Also picture related

Attached: 1534977505842.png (1196x3316, 1.12M)

imagine getting given orders by a woman
I would just want to tell her to fuck off every time she says anything
do the soldiers actually have any respect for them?

Attached: 1549820598642.png (395x474, 25K)

>are they blackmailing them?

With their salary.

Badge Niggers

Not all just comply. Some use their discretion on when to apply the force of the law or when not to.

If its a highly publicized case (racist Tweets!!!) then they really have no choice

why do they have no choice? why can't they just refuse? its obviously stupid.

I’m not sure what you think we’re supposed to do. Just full fucking sprint around everywhere on high alert for the entire 12 hour shift tackling niggers? We patrol and look for/deter crime, set up somewhere to give your ass a ticket for driving like a retard and respond when called. Did a cop fuck your girlfriend or something? Or are still butthurt about a speeding ticket?
I mean, that’s kinda what I said more or less in one of my earlier posts
No.
They get promoted faster because a male could fast-walk their fitness test and get a perfect score.
2 pull ups?
Perfect score.
They get pandered to by thirsty older dudes in positions of power for high marks because there’s 14 males to every female.

Attached: A8C014E6-0572-4030-A35B-86BCF486C4EA.jpg (625x1112, 554K)

Sabotage them you twat

You dont protect me from anything
Im fsr more lukely ti get fucked with by a cop than a stupid skinny nigger

Doesnt matter
They have the run of the place so your good intentions do jack
Im sure thats crossed your mind

>Just full fucking sprint around everywhere on high alert for the entire 12 hour shift tackling niggers?
I'd become a cop if this was what they did.

>We patrol and look for/deter crime, set up somewhere to give your ass a ticket for driving like a retard and respond when called.
So you drive around and fine people for walking around with open bottles of beer, set up speed traps to collect revenue, and drive to domestic incidents to do the worst thing possible no matter the situation?

>slandering the Reich
Hitler did nothing wrong
This time for real

This

A british cop is a piece of shit
>muh paycheck
GET FUCKED FAGGOT

Muh hero
Kek

I already know infant cpr and you DONT get dumb drivers off the road, you penalize those of us willing to go around them while they fail at life

I shouldnt have to be expected to co form to the lowesr commom denominator because ypure a jealous douche nozzle

Kys fag

Aluminum nails

THIS

Kys fag

Losing a job isnt thr end of ypur fuck8ng life especially when your making 30 grand a fucking year

Blue niggers

Attached: QXXLecmy.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I am genuinely interested to understand how hardworking frontline cops in a city like Manchester must surely understand that their job is more difficult in certain areas than others. Surely they cannot be successful at their job without noticing certain patterns? This is their personal safety we're discussing, especially where female officers are involved.

Therein lies the Achilles heel: arbitrary
First reason why I dont respect their discretion
Also, petty and dumb.

lmao found the 13yo poster

This

>arrest this nobody
>over free speech

IVE QUIT BETTER JOBS THAN THAT

Fuck what you think about 'retarded driving'
Fuck the speed limits, purposely low so you can write tickets at will and pull over anyone because-everyone speeds when the limit is too low

FUCK YOUR REASON FOR THIEVERY NIGGER

>most of them are also under paid for what they're doing
A complete lie.

>and want to hold onto their job.
Of course they do. they want their power and status and spiffy uniforms and vehicles, and freedom to be the violent, sadistic, psychopathic niggers they often are, stealing, going around the city sexually assaulting or raping women, men, people's sons and daughters, others guy's wives or girlfriends, etc, being general criminals, and their fat pension, instead of a regular job. That's why they stay and go along with it. They're niggers and the shithole police occupation is like a haven for them.

>If you get "fired" as a police officer you can bet that's pretty much life over.
No. Tons just go to another department. Departments also often conceal cops misconduct so it's not on record, or just don't document it.

How is memeflag poster so diametrically opposed to said memeflag ideology? Work to change the law in a system that already cracks down on free speech? Hmm. Cops stop rape? They stop murder and theft? Cops are glorified janitors - with badges and guns. Get fucked you statist shill.

This

They protect us from having any spare cash or autonomy
Fucking hall monitors

PROTECT ME by burning down East St Louis you fucking cocksuckers

Fuck waging
I job hop
I have ZERO loyalty to a company, Im thete to make money.
If the ask me to smell assholes all day, I get another fucking job dummy

Cops are literal pigs.
Very low IQ losers that were bullied in highschool and like to be slaves of jews and corporate chads who were bullying them in highschool anyway.

>Why is it that police enforce dumb liberal laws?
Because their job description says to enforce THE law?
>You would think more of them would refuse or that there would be some infighting among them.
Police officers aren't known for being great free thinkers.
>You would think some police would be whistle blowers.
Some are, most just want to get through the day in one piece without any extra hassle.
>Some would refuse to arrest people for tweets
Police officers don't get to pick and choose their assignments. Chain of command.
>Why are there not thousands of police all over the world refusing on strike and speaking out?
Because police departments aren't allowed to strike? Why do you think the blue flu came into existence?
>Is there something special about the type of person they recruit?
Sociopaths tend to be attracted to positions of power, yes.

Why would they give a fuck? I can only speak to specifically to American cops in the examples to follow of course, but nowhere are cops subject to any of the stupid rules and regulations they enforce on others. They can run all the lights in the world, drive like complete assholes, own any firearm they want, say whatever they want. The reason they enforce dumb liberal laws is because they have no reason not to.

We are all subjects and they are the overseers. They do exactly what they are supposed to.

Attached: 1380786180660.jpg (768x982, 160K)

Ive always wondered why the bong neets dont go through UK police officers private twitter accounts.

Not only can they be charged for the same "hate crimes" but they are held to an even higher standard by the college of policing in the UK and they can have their careers destroyed by the smallest of outlandish comments.

Maybe they will be less inclined to enforce thought crime if they were subjected to it themselves.

Attached: boo.jpg (634x422, 73K)

Unfortunately this

>fuck every Marine in the Barracks. I’ve smashed almost a dozen of said Barracks Bunnies but as far as I know none of them are “Prostitudes”
Look at the browning of the RCMP and city police services. I don't think they are patriotic, because so many of them aren't even born in Canada. You arrive in Canada from the Punjab or from Beijing and Toronto PD or the RCMP hires you a year after you arrive. How fucked up is that? It's total fuckin' clown world at this point.

>Very low IQ losers that were bullied in highschool
>jews and corporate chads who were bullying them in highschool anyway.
Stop with this stupid nonsense bullshit you shill fag trying very stupidly to not look like one.

>comparing actual everyday heroes to the British police
fuck you

>personal discretion
That is being removed from leo. Once the camera on the cruiser sees a vehicle that is in violation. You have to make the stop or arrest. Even if there is a good reason for the violation. The computer has a log of the incidence. So that removes personal discretion.

Totally agree. This whole Jussie Smollet witch hunt is retarded.
You’re telling me a guy cant use his freedom of speech to tell police a lie?
Oh apparently free speech only applies to nazis

>incidence
Is that the correct word?

Well, 'incident' since it's a singular specific.

>set up speed traps to collect revenue
Oh, FUCK OFF with your 'collect revenue' shit. I'm so tired of hearing this.

Speeding is DANGEROUS, idiot. It can cause the death of other citizens. It is therefore a CRIME which needs to be PUNISHED. Fines are an effective form of PUNISHMENT. Would you prefer that speeders get put into jail? Or maybe public caning like they do in some chink countries? Or do you think everyone should just drive however they want to and there should be no rules at all? Yeah, that's a great idea.

This is actually a very good idea, but I suspect the difficulty is finding the private social media accounts of police officers.

>Well, 'incident' since it's a singular specific.
I think "incidents" would be the plural for "incident."

And you wouldn't be wrong. "Incidence" is however used, especially when it comes to statistics.

Most Freemasons attend Christian churches.

Attached: Freemasons Kikes and Catholics.jpg (500x622, 85K)

Eat shit, you know how speed traps work. Here we don't have officers do speeding fines, we have cameras that automatically do it when you're caught doing 5 km/h over the limit in an area that 20 meters ago had a speed limit 20 km/h higher.

Its as easy as pie user, every police report has the officers full name on it. Police are normies, they use their real names on social media.

Just e-mail a person arrested for thought crime for the arresting officers name, its simples