How come feminists never shut the fuck up about minor acts of inappropriate behavior from men such as groping from some...

How come feminists never shut the fuck up about minor acts of inappropriate behavior from men such as groping from some celebrity or politician over 3 decades ago and yet when women are being beaten half to death in the current day by their black bulls, the feminists are SILENT?

Which is worse? getting your ass grabbed by some sleazy politician in the 80s or women being beaten senseless on their social media pages? The feminists seem extremely quiet on this domestic violence stuff. I mean nobody ever even hears anything again of the black bull who almost killed her yet these creepy old guys are chased down by the feminists and have their lives turned upside down.

Attached: 1550932256040.jpg (576x1024, 88K)

toll paid

i came

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Go to Jow Forums if you want to truly understand.

this is pol faggot

Based haha react

because demonizing white men is virtue signaling without any risk. feminazis know how bluepilled and cucked the western male has become so they can happily poke them with a stick.
but try the same with savage monkeys like niggers or sandniggers and see what you get.
it's the same with police in germany. they won't touch any migrant ape because those apes tend to defend themselves and fight back. so police terrorizes normal citizens for posting shit on twitter/facebook

crazy bitch probably earned it too

lol what board did you think you were on?

Oof

let's see:
she looks post wall, thinks she can get with a young black man. everybody knows the guy is in for sex and doesnt really give a shit about her. gets her ass beat...
are we surprised that she got what she deserved?

because people like to see coal burners get their shit kicked in

hit her so hard her hair curled

Because they only weaponize feminism when it fits their agenda/narrative. Kavanaugh has been an upstanding citizen who feminists would've praised is he was on the left, but since he was in their way....well you know the rest

These threads are full of bots. This shit is often just here to distract and groom you

Attached: 1550883230160.jpg (350x256, 36K)

/thread

Attached: 1549860892511.png (2651x2048, 810K)

Well yea, the toll is always earned. No one forces them to date blacks

She looks better with the mud shark sunglasses tho.

Looks like that bitch just didn't know when to shut up.

Attached: 1550805950209.jpg (1106x1552, 1006K)

>all these little cuck white fuckbois ITT

How does it feel that women would still rather date a violent criminal black man than your pathetic white ass??

We will literally fuck you out of existence lol

Attached: 1549791782132.png (805x601, 570K)

No one cares kike.

the curly hair does not really help her

How does it feel to know that whenever there is a social media page such as "dirty daddies" or "lady boners" where women post up the men they find most attractive and want to get fucked by, the pics of the black guys always have way less likes than the ones of the white fuckbois?

Go into the pages where women post up all these men and it's the same thing every time. The white chads and fuckbois have almost triple the likes that the black posted has. And that's an absolute top tier black in terms of looks and he still can't accumulate the amount of popularity that a basic white fuckboii has.

Why do black men get ignored when they say "yo gurl DM me" "hey DM me you fire gurl". Notice how the girl never responds. But they always respond to white fuckboiis who look like this pic related

Attached: images.jpg (201x250, 7K)

i saw

This is a good quick rundown.

thats true actually