Bernie calls out the Jew

Bernie calls out the Jew therealnews.com/stories/bernie-sanders-concentrated-wealth-is-concentrated-power

>Holds back nothing against the banking Jew
>Actually talks about ways to help the average American
>Understands economics

Why don't more of Jow Forums support him?

Attached: hqdefault-894.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-a7I5WrJWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Commie ebil

Attached: 1550811718388-1.jpg (500x376, 43K)

sage.

>ctrl+f "ban usury"
>zero results

a kike refusing to state the obvious, imagine my shock

So anti-Semitic

Attached: DontAttackTheOnePercent.jpg (598x403, 47K)

Attached: FC6309B0-5695-4D6F-98A8-9B9521D1328B.jpg (900x899, 130K)

>Actually talks about ways to help the average American
>talks
They all (((talk))) a good game. Kamala Harris campaigned on getting rid of "muh student loan debt". She dropped that idea like a hot coal once she won the election. Now it's all about "muh landmark lynching legislation".

My momma used to say "talk is cheap".

>understands economics
kek

Attached: 36B8B44E-D18C-4658-8AF0-5A152F4ED269.jpg (960x720, 119K)

>woah look goyim tucker called out the jews in this passing reference
>haha woah bernie calls out the jew here

Attached: 1540514675275.png (416x435, 114K)

>nice digits

that's how it started in Germany, have a nice ride folks

Attached: 1544458118768.jpg (1242x698, 144K)

youtu.be/c-a7I5WrJWY

Bernie is LITERALLY THE ESTABLISHMENT CANDIDATE:
He cucked out when AIPAC told him not to give a speech on Palestine, he doesn't NAME THE JEW he is SUPPORTED BY THE JEW, he's not attacking the industries or lobbying, OP Is a kike.

Commie KIKE with beta boy supporters

Attached: Untitled - 1 68.jpg (790x462, 201K)

He's not wrong. But wouldn't his idea put more concentrated wealth into the government?

JIDF is getting nervous because they know he's right. Bernie 2020

Attached: 1540412474882.jpg (720x690, 44K)

your image doesn't make sense and Bernie was an outsider in 2016 but he GAVE ALL HIS MONEY TO THE DNC for Hillary.
He let himself get cucked and if you support this you're no better than a JIDF shill.

Why am I responding to a tranny JIDF member.
Jesus how I've fallen, last (you) you get, not bumping your shit thread, come up with your own material.

>he GAVE ALL HIS MONEY TO THE DNC for Hillary.
more jidf talking points. He didn't "give" anything, Clinton intentionally rigged the DNC funding platform to funnel 95% of money to her own campaign. This is not even a secret

>What we need–look, let’s be clear. You have … I will never forget, Lloyd Blankfein, the head of Goldman Sachs, came to Congress a few years ago. And this is after the taxpayers of this country bailed them out because of their greed and their illegal behavior. This is chutzpah. These guys, after being bailed out by the middle class and working families of this country, after causing incalculable harm, which–the Wall Street crash cost us millions of jobs, people lost their homes, they lost their life savings. These guys, after getting bailed out, they come to Congress. They say, you know, what we think Congress should do is you gotta cut Social Security, and Medicare, and Medicaid. And by the way, lower corporate tax rates and give more tax breaks to the wealthy. That’s power. That’s chutzpah.

Attached: s08e04_720.jpg (285x160, 8K)

he supports #BLM and pozzedness

sage goes in all fields

Is him calling out himself?

He wants to tax gentiles for the benefit of those Jews. He won't betray tribe, and he'll name every big donor on the GOP except for Jews like Adelson, Marcus, Singer, or Schwarzman