What are your thoughts pol?

What are your thoughts pol?

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-134929_Feedly.jpg (1080x907, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Superman is an alien... he needs to be an alien insect

Do niggers need to exist?

whatever at this point superman can be transgender I dont give a shit

Fpbp

Super heros need to be trans

Why can't jews just leave white culture alone? No one bothers them before they fuck with others' cultures. Do they enjoy becoming lampshades?

Attached: 1536733079128.jpg (809x1080, 91K)

Oh please Hollywood, please make Superman a black transwoman in a wheelchair. Please do it, you cowards. I dare you.

Superman absorbs sonar radiation to behind powerful. You gotta imagining black skin would limit his powers somehow

Superman should be black and they should call him the man of steal.

Solar** damn auto correct

Superman is a jewish invention. Don't care how they degrade him as I never watch capeshit anyway.

any man who cares about cape shit should get the rope

>capeshit
>white culture
These dumb doodles have been kiked from the very first panel of the first issue.

Why do they always push that chinless nigger in the middle for "strong" roles?

Who are we to understand the race of aliens from Krypton? You can’t have an African American Krypton, just Krypton American

/THREAD

Dumbass, melanin absorbs sunlight. Wh*te skin burns because it cannot absorb it

every other race is subhuman garbage compared to whites

Attached: Nuclear Comparison.jpg (800x494, 98K)

(((Reuben)))

Attached: 417YD20ZMTL._SY445_.jpg (306x445, 17K)

Asking the deep questions here.

Asian Superman might be cool with longer hair

Does she have to be a man at all?

Attached: 1550945285433.png (2146x1802, 2.9M)

Also, Superman as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson could be pretty funny.

Do white people have to exist?

They should try a new idea instead of stealing white people characters

Superman is so white acted, a nigger would never be like superman

we control the medias now :) and we will blackwash everything
cry whitebois

Goku and Vegeta will always be better than superman.

Attached: 28648723.png (1280x720, 947K)

It's superMA'AM!

>tf
>tp

Comic books are written by jews and only plebian goys unironically enjoy capeshit.

whites had a culture, anything of value stolen and anything cherished, trounced on and trashed.

and all you white men pussies just sat back and watched, so now we have nigger commercials showing interracial marriage, all of your hero's stolen and now you sit here asking questions like any of these dumb motherfuckers can answer without lying to themselves.

white men, you failed your civilization

>american ejumcation

When does this movie get made?

Attached: MLK.jpg (521x728, 42K)

>Abandoned by his orinal parents
>Adopted by white ranchers that somehow end up dead because of him

Get him to smoke weed and mumble rap and I can see that happening

spbp

Dean Cain is literally Japanese. His birth name is tanaka

Attached: 1517785302178[1].jpg (247x248, 10K)

2/10. Apply yourself.

The new Superman is an Asian-looking bugman, though

this

So a Jew?

Parasite needs to attacks the host. It's the nature of the parasite, including the Talmudian one.

Attached: jewish_anti-white_hate.jpg (780x1574, 212K)

>they make the rock small, to make him look bad

fucking kikes.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TIMELINE?!

Attached: 1550101995388.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

after all. Whites are a minority on earth.

Attached: 1538755621569.png (505x449, 204K)

>When old ladies venture alone into bad neighborhoods, Niggerman ducks into the nearest phone booth, changes into his tights, flies over there and mugs her

Attached: niggerman.jpg (598x590, 95K)

capeshit is created and propagated juden. Come home white man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman
> Created by writer Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster, the character first appeared in Action Comics #1 on April 18, 1938
>Jerry Siegel was born on October 17, 1914, in Cleveland, Ohio, to a Jewish family.
>Joseph Shuster was born in Toronto to a Jewish family.

Attached: 1550587510079.gif (508x500, 1.04M)

underrated

f.uk.ing. underrated.

Does wonder woman need to be white?

Doesn't need, just IS white.

Appropriation of white culture? You bet.

>created and paid for by the jew
>muh huwite culture

Attached: dff.jpg (345x348, 11K)

Holy shit that is exactly the opposite of what happens. Dark objects absorb more of the light spectrum, that's basically the definition of it.

Attached: ecekt9y1g5f8o7wfdgmu.jpg (800x531, 67K)

MAN OF YESTERDAY: Does MLK need to be black?

>pic related

Attached: rgmlk.png (500x732, 416K)

Does Green Lantern need to be green?

>this question is okay
>"Does Superman need to be Brown?" would have sparked a complete shitfit
It's all so tiresome.

Also
>1 post by this ID
>memeflaggot

Capeshit is inherently Jewish. The whole concept of a secret identity is Jewish, Jews hide in cities to blend in with the more "diverse" urban crowd. They pretend to be white or Middle Eastern, but there's always a Jew underneath. Look at other mythological heroes. Heracles, Achilles, Jason, Beowulf, Theseus, Perseus, King Arthur, Gilgamesh, etc. A lot of these people were open about who they were, and many were trying to discover who they really were. Many were kings or became kings. Characters like Loki and Odysseus are notable for the fact that they primarily rely on trickery instead of being honorable. Real heroes don't need masks are need to hide from society. Ancient heroes always bent society to their will.

anybody else remember a weird cartoon movie that I watched as a kid about superman but he didn't look human and it was really dark and weird and superman got hated on a lot. I can't find anything about it, I feel like it was from a different timeline

Why not Jewperman?

Superman is a jew character created by Jews.

so a chink ?

Jews aren't white tho. Superman was created by open borders kikes.

Attached: laugh.jpg (644x408, 40K)

Based.

DBZ is way better than marvel and DC stories. I’d like to see somebody pull off a live action saga but honestly don’t think there will be anybody perfect to play goku and vegeta. Maybe once cgi becomes really realistic they’ll make realistic versions of them where the series could actually work

I think we aka white people should stop caring about things we have no control over. If they wanna make a fictional character black, that's fine. They just won't ever get any money from me.

Attached: 1548272355830.png (654x702, 415K)

Kek

There is a hole under a rock calling your name.
>"Hey, asshole-user"

Does Captan Marvel Need to Be a Woman?

>retards still thinking (((Siegel))) and (((Shuster))) made Superman
The Superman as most know it (unfailingly heroic, helpful, and kind) was created by Bud Collyer in the 1940’s Superman radio show. Before that, Superman was an asshole, because he was a Jewish power fantasy.

Great take

the rock as superman? FUCK YEAH!

>t. bugman doing his best mental gymnastics to justify liking jewish garbage for brainwashing kids

Does Martin Luther King need to be black?

Capefags need to be exterminated

he's not white, he's Kryptonian and a protected minority class.

I don't think he's an interchangeable character. You can make it work with masked characters but anyone other than the original Superman should be a Kryptonian with a different name/costume or be from a parallel universe.

Not an argument

Why is stupid identity politics shit like this so huge in the USA?! Does the average mutt get asthma attack when his group of people isn't represented in every media or occupation? Do the mutts not know who they are?

Attached: 2A1D754381DF497BA46FF7C66BE32F4B.png (1104x927, 56K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

There was already a nativeamerican superman. Or was he half asian? Either way not a white. It was a good show too.

Does black panther need to be black?

This. I think The Rock would make a good Superman. Better than that last faggot.