Avocado Toast and Why You Aren't Rich

it doesn't matter what you spend your money on if your income is already low. You can't "be rich" while making less than 100k a year.
The rich invest their money properly. Rich people "make money from their money". They set up living trusts, invest and live off the residuals. For example, let's say you have $10,000,000. A properly invested and maintained trust of that amount should and could make a minimum of 5% profits from investments a year: that's $500,000 a year minimum or $41,700 a month for sitting around and doing NOTHING but being lucky the sperm all day. And that 5% return should be a MINIMUM- it could be higher 7%, 11%, etc. otherwise fire your trustee.

So you, "Joe Shmuck" has a job for $41,700 a year, get gutted in taxes and living expenses it doesn't matter if you are spending $10 a week on avocado toast. You never had the income or investment capital to compete in the first place. If your income is low and flat you will never turn that into "wealth".

Americans are largely financially illiterate and that is on purpose because if they average person knew how the rich "make money" you'd all riot. Also, the rich propagandize, that "money doesn't make people happy" and "money doesn't make life easier". That's a lie, of course it does.

Skip the avocado toast all you want. You never had a dog in the race.

Attached: tumblr_ntyu5lJ51g1st8ciao1_1280.jpg (640x1136, 189K)

Based and also pretty nice to read something that's not about skin tones or niggers.
Thanks.

INB4 jew shills saying "lol just save and work more goy"

Thanks. Income and assets are in everything.
There are fags on this board that honestly think you can be rich on a $45k income. They are going to eat rice and beans and be rich someday, lol.

Attached: tumblr_odrkx8MRL91unaeqzo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 456K)

so, you're suggesting we kill the rich?
I'm down with that.

No. I'm suggesting you're poor and that's that.
>Croatnigger
You don't have rich people. None that are worth a damn.

White cat richer than the black cat...

OP is exactly correct.

Attached: 15509453148344305483053057738642.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

I just want to play the rich people game. Most will lose, but even playing the game helps.

Based Walmart poster

I make 36,000 a year. The only thing I would change about my lifestyle if I made 100k a year is I probably would drive a newer car and I would have health insurance. That means I would have at least half my income every month to go toward investments. Right now it’s not possible. I live on 600 a month after bills.

this is a great post, although
>Also, the rich propagandize, that "money doesn't make people happy" and "money doesn't make life easier". That's a lie, of course it does.
is only partially true, in the sense that yes it is propagandized that way to cause people to miscalculate their plays IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM, but the redpill is still that you can be poor and happy - that just requires living in a traditionalist community, which those very same elite have ALSO denied you for the sake of profit

why not though? You're all pedos anyway.

Here's a real clue to save to also "fill the gap". The "avocado toast" or "$5 latte" argument is shit. You won't make a difference by saving ~$1500 a year. You need to make bigger changes. Buy a cheap used car, move to a smaller- cheaper apartment if you aren't already owning a home. If you have to cut, cut large budget items. But that says nothing about the benefit of a larger income.

I think about this all day long.

I want nothing more than to join the leisure class.

Let's say I have between $10k and $30k cash. Is there anything I can do to become leisure class? I don't care how likely I am to fail. I'd rather die than continue working for peanuts.

based

$100k+ is the magic number. You can START getting shot done after that amount.

not everyone can be rich. deal with it loser

>Is there anything I can do to become leisure class?
Invest in a business or go to college and earn a degree that earns you $250k.

Running your own business is a huge risk, but the difference is you earn what you make rather than what some chump gets in a fixed salary. You take home your profit.

yeah, acquire another $980k

>You can't "be rich" while making less than 100k a year.
So you're saying a NYC public school teacher can be rich?
Doesn't exactly seem like an unattainable goal...

>not everyone can be rich. deal with it loser
That's my point.

So study something computer related and make more than 45k. I was pretty much broke 6 years ago, now I'm almost a millionaire by getting an 80k job (which I now make 150k at after working my ass off and getting 3 promotions), and living cheap, throwing everything I had in the stock market, now I'm almost a millionaire and trying to decide which Eastern European nation to retire to and chillax.

>They set up living trusts, invest and live off the residuals
Sounds like a Jewish scheme

You can be prudent and build generational wealth but I think your point stands.

So why are you trying to rile every body up then?

>So you're saying a NYC public school teacher can be rich?
no. I'm saying you need to start making $250k+ for the "chance of being rich", maybe.

If you make less than $100k, you will not be rich, ever.

lmfao sitting at the break room alone at walmart posting on Jow Forums

big oof.....

A 4yr degree tends to cost ~$100k in the US. Besides, I'm not high-IQ enough to get a valuable (maths-based) degree.

Just be careful. You need to invest the money into a trust. Never put more than 20% into any one investment either.

money lets you convert what is inside you to
what is outside of you so when you die and
you need that energy you converted to be
outside of you, it won't be there, you'll be
stuck and fucked.

>I'm saying you need to start making $250k+ for the "chance of being rich", maybe.
>If you make less than $100k, you will not be rich, ever.
?

daddy's degrees are free sweety

>You need to invest the money into a trust.
Why is that

I'm extremely diversified, the only thing that would ruin me financially is a nuclear holocaust.

I'm trying to see if the average Jow Forumstard, which is a typical slice of America at this point, can see past the veil of illusion that rich people create.

Most poor fags think they are rich or believe they will be rich because of their personalities. I want to explain how rich people are rich and see if they get it or if they will stay in the cave, earning their laurels.

Yes a degree is expensive, but if you earn $100k-$200k a year you can afford it and you're ahead of the game rather than debt free and earning $40k.

It's a risk like anything.

I want to seed and feed the girl on the left. Also, why are you always sitting alone?

>let's say you have $10,000,000.
nice financial advice for those who have 10 mil already. I'm sure they needed it.

You say that but you will compensate for the amount of shit you put yourself thru to make the 100k. Also usually means living closer to cities unless you want to double commute. I'd argue six figure city life is it's own trap that isn't much better.

It's hard to explain but read the Op again. You also need a trustworthy Trustee with a good ROI. Rich people use living trusts to maintain and protect their wealth and lifestyle. Poor fags have 401ks, and rich people would never waste their money on them, in fact they use 401ks to make money for themselves.

Cant get attached to people. High turnover and people die sometimes (theres been about 10 in the 15 years I've worked here). I'm never good at goodbyes, but I will write a tearful eulogy for the fallen if they've inspired me in some form or they have no family.

Attached: 15509464649964718426659944697218.jpg (2560x1440, 1020K)

>can see past the veil of illusion that rich people create.
What illusion is that exactly?

The fuck is avocado toast and why is it used as an insult.

>nice financial advice for those who have 10 mil already. I'm sure they needed it.
I'm not giving "financial advice" I'm explaining how it works.

Rich people don't just whittle their wealth away. They make their money make money like sex-crazed money bunnies.

Its called financial independence. Most people wont get there. The closest many will come is living on social security.

If it was only about starting capital, how come there arent any success stories starting with someone winning the lottery and then properly investing that money?

how come rap niggers end up dying to drugs? Why dont they use the money to set up living trusts, instead of buying heroin with it?

>15 years I've worked here
Jesus

Capital gains are taxed.

Asian guy is eyeballing that table of Asian girls pretty hard. Or he just wants some fritos, can't exactly tell.

Save, work more & don't live in a outrageously expensive liberal city, goy.

>Invest in a business or go to college and earn a degree that earns you $250k
no such thing. the most in demand degrees in STEM start at 60k and from there on it's a toss up of how your career goes.

Because they’re niggers and can’t play the long game, only cater to immediate pleasure (most people desu)

shut up you cant be rich normie

>Also, the rich propagandize, that "money doesn't make people happy" and "money doesn't make life easier". That's a lie, of course it does.

Prove this otherwise everything you just said is a crock of shit.

I've never made more than $55k in a single year at any job but I already make over $900/mo in dividends from about 6 years worth of saving and investing. You just need to save every penny and be ruthlessly cheap about everything.

Thant your average income can ever hope to create actual wealth and how rich people maintain their wealth and make income different than poorfags.
The avocado toast meme used as an insult by disingenuous financial """advisors""" and Ayn Rand reading Jow Forumstards that genuinely think that eating rice and beans grows wealth.

Avocado toast is delicious if done correctly. It's white people brunch food. If they bring it out with no poached eggs, throw at it their face and scream like Joan Crawford.

Attached: Smashed-avocado-v2-LGH-568ba110-4d9e-4023-a2bd-5ffd7528e72a-0-1400x919.jpg (1400x919, 182K)

see

This is the worst advice I've ever seen.

>put yourself in thousands of debt then just manifest a job that pays $250k out of thin air

I'm convinced that there's shills pushing a rich vs poor agenda today.

We can’t all live on the beach. Life isn’t fair and its never going to be. The only way you get equality of outcomes is when everyone is equally dead. Get over it and play the hand you were dealt.

I wasn't implying STEM. Maybe medicine, but yeah, it's a risk but you'll live better than most and definitely better than those without a degree.

yeah only a shill would be interested in a rich vs poor dichotomy. kys kike

OP You're a dumb fuck, investing carries risk -- always. "Properly invested" means if you're investing your entire nestegg -- you have a real possibility of losing 100% of your nest egg if your investments go south.

Stock trading, options trading -- is the quickest way to establish wealth.

The only hurdles you have to get over are the minimum investment requirements. But you can thank Congress for that because they think you're too stupid to invest in risky things. But, OP I gotta say, with the display of intelligence you've given off so far -- they may be right.

>This is the worst advice I've ever seen.
No it's mediocre advice because that's the best most people can do. I'm not telling people to get a degree in Lesbian Studies or Chiropractic Medicine. A good, useful degree will help.

less than a third of pre-med graduates will find med school placements

he's doing his best not to look at the two roasties he made the mistake of sitting down with.

you're retarded and don't even understand what a trust is. your opinions on 401ks are equally worthless.

>We can’t all live on the beach. Life isn’t fair and its never going to be. The only way you get equality of outcomes is when everyone is equally dead. Get over it and play the hand you were dealt.
That's generally my point but people still need more "financial literacy". The average person, even with a comfortable amount of money, knows NOTHING about maintaining money or wealth. It's fucked.

If you guys want a chance to not be beholden to income minimums check out RobinHood app.. It's not without it's problems, but, you don't have to have 10K before you can sell a stock the same day you acquire a stock, and perform option trades.

This is correct.

>you have a real possibility of losing 100% of your nest egg if your investments go south.
You never invest more than 20% in any one thing. That includes stocks.

What else am I supposed to do supposed to do with my lack of qualifications while my bills are due on the 1st? This is, unfortunately, the best paying job I will ever have. I'm too old to start anything from the absolute bottom.

Attached: 15509474727545276655642842152227.jpg (2560x1440, 1.33M)

>Stock trading, options trading -- is the quickest way to establish wealth.
says the guy with no wealth. interesting

I have like 10 avocado trees

Yep.

The rich/poor is a paradigm conjugate, only in modern days it's now "rich and poor in wealth" rather than in intelligence. Basically a disposition over who the best beancounters in the psychosis are. The more material you mover the "richer" you are. That doesn't imply "rich in self-sufficiency" though.

This isn't a refutation of the OP's point.

Just going by what OP wrote, according to OP the uber wealthy invest 100% of their savings in trust, or some bullshit.. OP doesn't know what he's talking about.

I know what a trust is and yes, you need lots of money (millions) to make them worth a damn. It's not something a poorfag can just start.

Rich people don't have 401ks. They probably even invest against them, lol.

>a job for $41,700 a year
>you will never turn that into "wealth".

Yes you can. If you save $450 a month, which is entirely reasonable if you make $3,475 a month, you can put $5,500 into an IRA account every year. You will become a millionaire by the time you retire as long as the USA government doesn't collapse.

capital gain taxes are dick. that's the big not-so secret.

Tell me how

trusts and 401ks invest in the same sorts of assets. if you're going to pretend to understand how people manage their money, try to get the terminology right first.

I bring home right at 60 to 65 grand a year and I live in Kentucky and thanks to low taxes I've managed to live a VERY comfortable life. I've raised 2 kids on what I make. And yes indeedy they have both turned out just fine.

You don't need to make a million to create a happy fulfilling life. You just need to be grateful for what you have and not take it for granted.

>it doesn't matter what you spend your money on if your income is already low. You can't "be rich" while making less than 100k a year.

Agree totally. As a former wage cuck and now business owner... wage cucks always look at decreasing expenses (like I used to) and entrepreneurs look at increasing income. The truly wealthy look more at asset inflation and capital gains but I'm not in that bracket yet.

cool, more toast.
user, I. . .
>You just need to save every penny and be ruthlessly cheap about everything.
Saving and being cheap is nothing compared to making more money and having money in the first place.

You're wrong. No one skirts SEC regulations.

money allows you absolute self-sufficience. you can live wherever you want, say whatever you want and spend all your time however you want.

God bless you breakroom user I hope you win the lotto one day.

>trusts and 401ks invest in the same sorts of assets.
kinda. It's kind of like "Imported Italian Olive Oil". Go you really think those wops will export their best oilve oil? No they save it for themselves.

The investment teams who work for 401ks are shit tier. Bottom feeders. They probably preform worse than S&P.

Wrong. If you stop eating avocado toast for a million meals you could afford a house.

Stop being a lazy millennial.

avocadoes taste like shit and fucking grow everywhere. who the fuck spends money on this crap?

He who wants little and contents himself with what he has is the wealthiest of all.

I would hate to become a millionaire, it'd ruin my tranquility with desire for all sorts of new things. I'd stop liking what I have.

Attached: f356ead3-7ae5-4192-db4f-50e497cd8549.jpg (900x1065, 86K)

Good for you. You see it.

Post more pics of the chick

100% incorrect. private investment institutions often underperform the s&p500 because they often have the dual mandate of protecting wealth instead of just growing it. hedging positions cost money and take away from returns. a pleb with their 401k only invested in index funds do just fine over time.

Attached: 1519782374504.png (583x444, 43K)

I agree. This idea that that generation has of I want it all and want it now is not a bad idea to have. You know fuck we all wish we could have that life. But sadly that's not how reality works. It takes hard work if you ever wanna have anything. Nobody is obligated to hand you every god damn thing in life.

>I would hate to become a millionaire

Stop lying to yourself. It's nice to have nice things. Plus try getting a good woman to marry and have kids with you with that mentality.

It's not that hard.

You're just lazy.

Attached: issweatreal.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

>I'd stop liking what I have.
no you wouldn't.