I'm visiting Spain this summer, I'm unironically excited to bond with the Spaniard's, see Spain by myself

I'm visiting Spain this summer, I'm unironically excited to bond with the Spaniard's, see Spain by myself.

I guess I always saw them as very close to us and liked them. A similar race,people...

Attached: 61nhoEQMYYL._SX425_.jpg (425x304, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=st67ssYh-kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where are you going? Btw welcome portubro

>A similar race, people
Yeah, both moors.
t. troll filho of Moortuguese :D

no on care idiot
this isn't /trv/

>A similar race

Attached: viriato_nobreza.jpg (655x915, 457K)

Not sure yet but I'm thinking about Madrid and thanks.

>A similar race,people...

A similar race you share with all Europe, spaniards are for sure, even more closely related to us tho (interms of ethnicity and culture, history)

>Madrid
It's cool if you like museums and a nice place to eat, if you are there go to Toledo too, it's close and it has great medieval city

>I always saw them as very close to us and liked them.

Because we are, just be a bro and usually spaniards will correspond, beware of idiots, because all countries have them, i beg your forgiveness if you end up meeting too much of them in spain as you know we say.

"Aqui no cabe un tonto mas".

P.S hava a nice summer.

Agree

Thanks bro, sure thing. And I know ahead there's cunts everywhere and not to judge an entire people if I happen to have a bad incident or whatever else.
I think I'm going to go sightseeing a bit,take some tours. Food is definitely a priority as I want to just sit back and eat somewhere,maybe a couple of cervezas too ^^

no Joao
you share race with moors , not all europe

>Gypsies
>Stealing

What else is new kek. Cheers m8

Enjoy your time in Madrid portubro, one of the safest cities in Europe, we still have the typical pickpocketing problem in the subway and central areas though (the occasional gypsy, specially female).

>t.memeflag mongrel will teach us

Attached: pca_wolr00304_dna2.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

Mentally ill Moroccan/ Albanian.

Avoid the chips. They're soggy. Avoid the bacon. It tastes weird. They all speak funny so make sure to shout at them to make them understand you. And whatever you do stay away from the rice and meat thing they do in a big frying pan. It's gross.

what's the original pic?

>I'm unironically excited to bond with the Spaniard's

You talk like a faggot.

We taking your women whiteboi

Better to talk like a faggot than actually be one(you)

You realise that you are on the same island as Spain and if we attack no one will help you, right?

Spain isn't on an island you moron. Do you mean peninsular? Spain and Portugal are on the same peninsular. We own a bit of it too. And we'll help our Portuguese brothers if you try anything. So back off, amigo

We are surrounded by water you fucking brit and Gibraltar is in Africa that's why it is a british colony

BTFO

do you not even know the geography of your own bloody country?
Spain is connected to France by a mountain range known as the "Pyrenees"
There's a little tumour called Andora there too, your King co-rules it!
Also, your land is connected by land to a rock called Gibraltar, which does not touch Africa, and is considered a part of the Iberian Peninsular, which includes Spain and Portugal

The only thing that is going to get BTFO is OP's portuguese tight boyhole by my big fat Spanish cock

Lay off the drugs schizo

Beady eyes, anglo lies

>you
>Spanish
>human
Sure thing Muhammad.

at this point I'm 99% sure you're baiting

Attached: spastic spaniard.png (874x808, 850K)

There's more moor dna in London then in all of Spain

Dude, how have you not been to Spain at all? Back when I lived in Portugal I would go over to Spain all the time for just dinner or something easy. It was always like a 1-1.5 hour drive. Do you live in Porto or something?

I don't doubt that, but at least we were never under Islamic rule until the French of all people had to bail us out. Does that remind you of anyone?

I was baiting, I still want to fuck OP's asshole

We were invaded because we had nordcucks goberning us and I know of some country that has been under useless vikings rule, and Asturias defended itself without France help

I'd rather be under Chad Odin than Virgin Mohammad

>Iberia as was called by the romans is not an island but a peninsula you spaintard
>get rekt

Attached: atomic_bomb.jpg (1486x991, 109K)

>I guess I always saw them as very close to us and liked them. A similar race,people...

They aren't.
They are spaniards, the cancer of the Iberian peninsula.
Anything other than Castilians and they are slightly less cancerous, but cancer nonetheless.

The only correct attitude towards spaniards is in the vein of the old joke of the genie where the spaniard wishes for a tall wall around spain, taller than the tallest mountain and the Portuguese then asks the genie to fill the wall with water to the top.

Did you really make a thread for that?

weird bait but OK

Spaniels are Moors, Tugas are Berbers. By allah, I will show you the wrath of my shoe if you compare the Portuguese to those unwashed infidels again.

Portugal is a cleaner, friendlier, more European (look at Flamenco dancing or all the Arabic influence in the Spanish language; disgusting) version of Spain.

When I went to Seville it was a complete shithole full of Moors and Gypsys.

Show me the flag mongrel

Go to Gibraltar.

Attached: 1536434021393.png (966x722, 157K)

gypsies*

MEGA CRINGE

Sudacas get out.

Nice post Aussie.

absolutely based

Attached: 1509205060345.png (420x420, 23K)

eae uélito como ta putugal

Warning; most Spanish cities are Africanized shithole.

spanish are bros, kid. No more european brother wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=st67ssYh-kk

Attached: band_of_brothers-030ab11ba636r-europ.jpg (960x599, 100K)

>most Spanish cities are Africanized shithole.

sure thing muhammad