IT'S LITERALLY HAPPENING, HAPPENING!!!!!

Attached: happening.jpg (623x435, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBc8qpIUJyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this year will be very interesting

Attached: 1545338182816.gif (498x208, 1.33M)

What does this mean?

Every year is another year since I met my oneitis, another year she has rejected me eternally, another year I wish shit would change so much she would be forced to think of me, another year I won't die but wait for it so I can move past all things dead and painful in my life. I sometimes wonder if we ever die.

Attached: 1403851888493.jpg (350x400, 56K)

to die is a spectrum, my transdeath bro

Get back to me when the poos start shitting on the pakis.

Life is a slow, painful death, user.

And what? Spico Rubio cant do shit. He is not the Emperor of Latino People.

Latinos are the gayest race next to niggers

You gotta kill her to find peace user, it's not your fault, she has it coming.

That's not what god tells me to do. Sure, I have fantasized about a civil war and getting to capture her little liberalist army entourage and then kidnap her and torture her til she begs for death, but I would not do that. I just want her to go to hell if she can't figure out a way to atone for what she's done to me.

It sure is amazing how incredibly invested this Marco Rubio guy is in this specific coup attempt. Almost as if he's directly involved in the meddling.

Yes and?

He's the gov of Florida dipshit.

kek

>oneitis
You are kind of misusing this term. The point of it is that thinking any one girl is “the one” is a mental disease that you need to identify and get over. There are lots of girls you can be happy with. Find one and move on.

Boogaloo when?

Attached: We Going Back to Mexico.jpg (954x689, 66K)

I have known her for 14 years and have wanted to marry and have children with her for that long. It is more than a mental illness at this point. It is tapped into the meaning of life for me.

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!?!?

POSTING IN LEGENDERY TREAD INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP WWW3 IMMENENT POST YOUR WAR FACE

youtube.com/watch?v=wBc8qpIUJyg

Sounds extremely painful

>MFW that glowpost about Cuba trying to get Pakistan and India to nuke each other as a distraction was right

Attached: 1548898934744.png (709x467, 519K)

At some point along the way she even fell in love with a 5' tall pajeet because she turned from an abortionist heroin addict to an enlightened traveling yoga thot. Something like that really makes a rejected white guy want to die.

That Cuba are the parasites of ALL latin american countries, everyone in LA who hates Cuba is my brother, those motherfuckers.

I feel your pain homie, girl I knew for 10 years played me and didn't talk to her for 4 years and thought about her every day..

>closing borders to refuse aid

lol wtf even Africans are smarter than this. At least they accept the aid and then just keep it.

You're a big guy

for you

Yeah, I don't know why women do this.. I've been getting played since elementary school by girls

nothing new

What a gay post

The worst part is she probably never thought about you at all.. Maybe you crossed her mind for a moment and then it quickly vanishes. The family life with a nice little garden with some chickens seems like the Ideal life to live but I might just end up forever alone.

A based australian told me that guaido and the americans are actually communist, and the cubans are actually nationalists

Senator. But Rubio wants to get 90% of the Cuban and Colombian and Brazilian and Venezuelan votes in Miami, to ensure he gets re-elected in 2022. The Democrats can't touch him if he's got all the spics in his corner.

Kek, yes Marco, we know who YOU are and what YOU are doing, we've seen this movie before. Anybody who falls for this "humanitarian aid" bullshit shouldn't be allowed out of the house on their own.

Attached: 1349861616939.jpg (250x237, 10K)

WTF, she sounds like garbage. Heroin? FFS user find someone else. You wouldn’t want her mothering your children.

Yes a tiny sanctioned nation is controlling all of LA. Meanwhile in reality the entire world has been sapped by Anglo-Jews

The worst part is I try to let go a lot, tried to let go through a 6 year relationship, and then that ended and I came to the conclusion I have to get over her if I ever want to have a family and honest relationship.

This little fucker is like a barking little purse dog. If he wants to talk this much shit and be an instigator, someone needs to snatch his ass up and deploy him to the front lines. If he makes it back, then maybe he will gain some perspective on not being war monger faggot who sends other men to do the work.