Why are American women openly prostituting, yet prostitution is illegal ?

Every Tinder page of a girl over 7/10 has her Venmo Id.

This is only a US phenomenon. How are US women openly prostituting yet it supposedly illegal? What I’m I missing ?

Attached: 1C5B3E2C-65EC-428B-A9FC-4DC3855C5C5C.jpg (1242x2144, 1.22M)

Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

>7/10

Yikes

Read Sex and Character by Otto Weiner

They will have their tinder profile banned if you report them

What is venmo an how much for a creampie, I give no fucks about the rest I just want to spill my seed in lil pink pussy

I thought he die in N Korea ? No ?

Wrong guy

What do you report ? Prostitution?

that books is interesting but let's not get too crazy with those references as if it was the gospel

Being a woman is so hard am i rite guis?
Slap on some makeup & sell your body holes to betas, hell don't even let them near them in some cases, just make them paypigs to watch you on webcam.
Yup, such a hard life.
Haha just kidding he majority of women are low neuron density manipulative parasites

Attached: 1549071169430.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

How does one buy an interaction from these thots? You send them money then they go on a date with you? How would you know how much her services cost?

> This is only a US phenomenon.
HUEHUEHUEHUE... HUAWAWAWAHAHA...

The fuck is Venmo?

Ya my buddy was just telling me about this. If you want to fuck an 7-8 or higher they want money or something of value. He just swipes 6s now so he can save money. Sometimes they even bring over food for him. It's like what the sgt. In battle school said, go ugly early and you'll always get laid.

>that belly pudge

Attached: 1542565146536.png (152x254, 40K)

I'd say that's more of an 8

>He just swipes 6s now so he can save money
BUDGET OPTIONS
WTFS IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD NOW

money sending phone app. it was invented for splitting bills at restaurants and shit but apparently now works for prostitution too

Their student debt is too much so they put them selves out.

>paying a prostitute before the blow job

Go outside and smell the Niggers

Hey man, have you seen the food prices here? Canada is collapsing.

the going rate is $200 for half and half

It definitely is mostly used for hoeing now

Shit I get my tax return next week, I need details user, how much ass to mouth with no condom

somehow I feel fortunate that I don't know what that mean.

Get her address. Tip off law enforcement and IRS. Rinse and repeat.

This

Honestly, that is a little high for a random tinder amateur.

You are very young and don't know what makeup is.

I like that, but she won't be using her real adress for whoring - it will either be some hotel/motel or similar one-use place.

Tinder bans any profile with their venmo info included. Stop whining and report these whores

Half and half is when you Fuck her first and then she pegs your ass with a black dildo, very popular in America all American male like it up the ass

>thats a 7/10 in muttville

Decency leads to the stars.
Degeneracy leads to dark ages.

Attached: virus.jpg (623x799, 754K)

I have long advocated for the legalization of prostitution and shall continue doing so till my dying day. Sex with a hot chick is every mans birthright and it is grave injustice that some men have to settle for ugly gfs or their hands when they coulda been banging an 8/10 and having the best time of their lives. There is quite literally no argument against a state mandated brothel consisting of regular STD checks except the usual "muh degeneracy" by virtue signalling retards and the "objectification" argument by women afraid of losing the monopoly over sex they've established by virtue of the hole between their legs.

ehhehehe
Over here in this here little Euro country, the stoners and small time dealers have been using 'MobilePay' for their transactions. Leaving a nice digital paper trail. Cops just ignored it for a while, so now (with a court order) they could pretty much put every single stoner and small time dealer on a watch list, with an absolute minimal effort.

Well in about 5 mins of swiping I found about 30 with venmo id's I would say a 10% of profiles maybe more. It's very common. I don't know what they expect? Pay to fuck, or just pay for nudes or just pay them b/c they are pretty women and they are oppressed by the patricarchy. What is this world we live in?

don't be so sure of that

The matriarchy, it's nuts

Just go to Thailand for all the depraved shit

You guys just don't know what 10/10 looks like!

Attached: tinder_aussie.jpg (936x776, 164K)

Now thats a 7/10

Agree 100% it's illegal only b/c of women who know that their only real value to society is sex and prostitution devalues them or at least puts a firm number on their worth. I am not conflating motherhood which is different.

In the U.S. "prostitution" is illegal but is openly accepted in the form of women only dating/marrying higher up the economic ladder to extract wealth for her mate.

Divorce rapes, Sugar Daddies, all of these are forms of prostitution that are open and even court sanctioned and approved by society.

I hope a huge species ending asteroid hits the earth any day and ends this fucked up experiment.

She could have been a 10 if she hadn't mutilated and marked herself as Satan's whore!

More like a 7/7

Attached: E2CF5283-2E6A-4BEF-9148-FC7B06B4D04C.jpg (968x681, 114K)

daddy issues

didn't Craigslist shut down because of legislation banning this kind of thing? How does fucking tinder get away with this???

Attached: 5a7dbc1dfc7e936b758b4611.jpg (900x506, 239K)

They see the poster props making that mad beta donations skrilla and think they hotter shit and deserve free money too being too stupid to realize its a rig job.
God damn, I fucking hate the overinflated ego & entitlement these worthless pieces of trash sluts carry themselves with today.

Attached: 1539765335885(1).jpg (673x944, 54K)

Checked Insta for the curiosity
Such a fucking waste

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-191847_Instagram.jpg (1079x1247, 410K)

Damn dude, you so close too. You outta hit that up.

Attached: 1550418279888.jpg (3300x1840, 514K)

>brain_rot
Pottery.

so you dont see women as human being and arent willing to do the work required in dealing with a fine woman with good looks is what i heard. basically youre one of those fags who thinks you earned a woman and she has to give herself to you ie a rapist. full on through and through.

she's 21?! really? that must be in Captain Marvel years

Under the makeup, light filter and hair bleach is a shitskin. Give it a couple of years and she'll be a 5/10 golddigger.

Actually with the widespread amount of single mothers it is "mommy issues"

us women are fucking trash, social media has literally rotted their minds out. women were always vapid, but jesus ever since smartphone/social media became a huge thing they just are horrendous.

fucking amazing

It's not a God given right. Why should a fat fuck like boogie or a ugly guy ever have sex evolution says it's unatural

All of that. It's common to see girls not having to pay one penny for their own meals and things they need.

They get betas to take them out to dinner EVERY SINGLE NIGHT of the fucking week, free meals every day, using their pof profiles where they're a "princess looking for a relationship", then at night go get gangbanged by blacks on their Fabswingers profiles.

In the meantime all their home needs are fulfilled by betas buying from their public wishlists, and general income is sorted by again betas buying their bikini (or nude) pictures, or just sending them money to exist.

Noticed how the current fad is "Sugardaddies" and "paypigs"? They know they don't even need to physically use their bodies for money anymore.

Very few actually have sex for money, but will if some rich arab offers her a few hundred thousand and a holiday in abu dhabi, if she lets his shiek and his rich friends fuck and literally shit on her for an afternoon. (Yes, this actually happens).

if money didn't exist (as it should be), you would get the exact quality pussy that you deserve