What do i do if my laptop is already completely thrashed?

what do i do if my laptop is already completely thrashed?

I only had it a year and it doesn't even work anymore. its like so slow the mouse wont even work anymore. it doesn't load videos good its fucking new god damn it and it doesn't work at all.

it literally cant do anything it can barely play video games or run a browser. even with nothing open it cant even scroll the mouse across the screen.

ive barely downloaded anything but a few tv shows a couple games and some pictures and its already fucked after a year. no viruses on it or anything.

Attached: geafea.jpg (300x168, 6K)

What kind of laptop is it?
Do you carry it around with you all the time?

hp laptop and no it just sits in my room

Welp scan that shit for viruses and such.
Check the current running processes to see whats hogging up so much usage.

question 1. what computer is it? if it's a laptop it probably has a model number
question 2. uhh, format it?
3. take a screenshot of the task manager (I will take a wild guess and assume we're talking about windows), specifically the processes tab.

It sounds to me like one of three things, either you got some dang old virus, you installed a tremendous pile of shit that starts up on, well, startup, or your laptop is 2 weak for whichever version of windows you're using right now.

I ran malware bytes and it found nothing that helped it

>hp laptop
There's the problem.

Okay, than post the fucking processes you fuck, and the specific computer model you have, saying it's an hp laptop is one level above saying 'uh idk it's white'.

I would wipe the drive and start over, or if you have an irreplaceable dick pic collection from /soc/ just buy a new hard drive and swap it. (You could always get a dock and use the old drive when needed).

I looked at processes it’s not doing anything extreme

If you're downloading shows and games - even if there are few you probably have been infected.

Piracy is kinda like sticking your dick in a woman at the bar - no matter how clean and trustworthy she might be well, buddy, I got news for you

Same goes for websites - they will install shit on your computer.

>what do i do if my laptop is already completely thrashed?

You can however refactor your computer to factory settings (original settings when they sold you the laptop)

Also if you're in a dusty environment it might be dirty - which might be causing things to slow down

Honestly though -
>It sounds to me like one of three things, either you got some dang old virus, you installed a tremendous pile of shit that starts up on, well, startup, or your laptop is 2 weak for whichever version of windows you're using right now.

Also - consider that Windows is a pretty bloated operating system. Right out the door my new Dell laptop hangs and takes time to do anything; and I don't even look at websites and the only games I have installed are from Steam.

It duel boots into Ubuntu - which I use for all my work and it's lightning fast in comparison.

>Windows is a shit operating system for anything other than gaming and only gaming cause that's what the devs seem to favor

You're not giving us anything, I'm not magic, I can't guess the problem if you don't tell me what computer you're using, what and how many programs you're running and things that are clearer than 'uh idk it looks fine'.
Good luck with youe aids ridden toaster, i'm out.

It has no backup data fucking shitty ass thing. No way to restore it

System restore is on be default. Use it.

Download some more RAM

It sounds like you just want us to say you need a new laptop so you can go back to your parents and tell them everyone agreed you need a new laptop.

How fucking inept can you possibly be, OP? you're not even TRYING to help us help you.
POST SPECS AND PROCESSES OR WE CAN'T HELP YOU.
Are you underage? retarded? both?

Stop having every application on your computer set to run on startup, only open programs as you need them so you have resources.

windows key + R > msconfig > boot > uncheck shit you don't need constantly running.

If it still is running like shit move your pictures, music, documents, and videos onto an external drive then reformat.

Very.

Windows always gets bloated and slow over time. What I like to do is to create a hard drive image of the OS when it's new and has nothing on it (ie, fast). Then every year or two, I backup my files/programs and restore the original image, then put my stuff back on. Gives me a fast-as-new PC without losing my stuff and also without the rigmarole of a reinstall.

Attached: images-45.jpg (554x554, 21K)